Tumhari Paakhi

Future Plans-Iqbal Khan-

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Iqbal Khan

Iqbal Khan, who will soon be seen in a new serial titled 'Tumhari Paakhi', talks about his character in the show.

Tell us a little about the role.

I play Anshuman Rathod in Life OK's 'Tumhari Paakhi'. He is one of those regular kind of a guys " successful, rich, smart and respects everybody, even the office boys. There is just one problem with him. He has an issue with his image. He is overtly cautious about how he is projected in the media and lives a carefully calculated life.

How is this show different from the others?

I have always said this in the past. When you look at the stories across the world, there are limited emotions to play on. What makes any show different is the treatment, performances and the narration. 'Tumhari Paakhi' is a family show and the performances and the narration is what makes it different from the other shows.

Any memorable experiences during the show?

I had to shoot for a rockclimbing sequence which is my introductory sequence on the show. When we were filming the sequence, it was not the ideal season for such shots. Everyone was worried due to the slippery grounds. But I had a lot of fun shooting for the same and I pretended that the scene was not dangerous at all.

Future projects?

I don't plan for the future. I have not thought about what I want to do. A daily soap requires you to shoot 25 days in a month and the rest of the five days you want to spend with your family and loved ones. Right now, my priority is 'Tumhari Paakhi' and God has been kind to me and Inshaallah he will guide me in the future as well.

Edited by -purnima- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tfs sharing purnima...
love dhis staright fwd answers..

jst parying tp rocks and so does ankhi jodi...
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
TFS!
Loved his answers. 

No future plans so we can expect tons of fun in TP :D
jakr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
loving Tumari pakhi. very honest answers Iqbal you rock
sangeet6690 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
TFS
i've loved iqbal since KYPH..so glad he's back on TV he is a great actor n m gonna watch this show only for him!!!
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
aww such a cute answer by my sexy hunk love him
i terribly mis kyph