-The Wait...The Fate...The Meet-

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
The Wait...The Fate...The Meet

Was excited & nostalgic when promos came out...as watched "Dhol-Mairu" story as a part of "Sound & light show" during one of my visits to Jaipur😊😊 & I really hope that they keep the essence & rustic nature of the story...& dont turn it into some routine daily soap... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Introductory scenes of both leads Anshuman & Paakhi have been good πŸ‘ they highlighted the nature of their character ... Anshuman being from rich family, his attitude, pride, etc brought out well...Paakhi, being confident & spirited  positive girl which is complete opposite of what Anshuman had imagined her to be 😊😊 ...

I was not expecting Anshuman to be marrying for third time  why didn't this lady brought the topic back then...& Wonder how she knows so detailed abt Anshuman's child marriage when even Anshuman & His sister dont know much  πŸ€”

& also disclosure of his wedding to Paakhi in very first episode...It felt a it was little rushed in ... πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† anyways it was good in a way as it made "Anshuman-Paakhi" meet each other  faster 😊😊

The wait for Paakhi had already been to long...Lets see how long her wait continues more ...& If Anshuman gets a chance to clear out he is not would be groom  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he is already her husband πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†By the time he understands anything wonder if he will end marrying her all over again
🀣

The wait for Paakhi  has been Long...
Fate have brought them together again
Lets see if their Meet this time changes their life & marks a new beginning for them 😊😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good post purnima...
opening episode was gd...

iqbal and sharddha did gd jobn...

i felt odd when thy said he is marrying for the third time...

lets see what happ today...
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
hey purnima...

we meet again..in another placeπŸ€—

I was thinking about song.. n was asking my mother that do they dance like this there...thanks for giving insight n solving my doubt... 😳

looking forward to the show n interaction...
-purnima- thumbnail
@ Meera...--Thanx for liking πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š Third marriage is a mystery...Hopefully it will sort soon πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

@
riti4u-- Hi again πŸ€— πŸ˜†πŸ˜† This is third or fourth place πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† good to see you around here too πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ... Yeahh the folk dancers back in places in Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Jaipur...do dance like that πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š 
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
and have  i ever told u to call me ritiπŸ˜†

hey meeraπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by riti4u - 10 years ago
-purnima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: riti4u

and have  i ever told u to call me ritiπŸ˜†

No πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Haha! I wonder too how Dipti's mother knows so much when the family itself doesn't πŸ˜† But for what it matter, Anshu-Paakhi meet. So IDC :P 

Another thing, enjoyed watching the dance. It must have been 6 years ago that I last watched it with my own eyes. It's always beautiful.
Sneha2487 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lovely post Purnima... yes its is definitely going to be super awesome when Anshuman and Paakhi actually come face to face... loved both of them

The title of this post made me come here...lolz...
I am so looking forward for this show..
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -purnima-

The Wait...The Fate...The Meet

Was excited & nostalgic when promos came out...as watched "Dhol-Mairu" story as a part of "Sound & light show" during one of my visits to Jaipur😊😊 & I really hope that they keep the essence & rustic nature of the story...& dont turn it into some routine daily soap... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Oh so this is a remake of something ...is it some kind of folk tale about romance like Romeo and Juliet?

Introductory scenes of both leads Anshuman & Paakhi have been good πŸ‘ they highlighted the nature of their character ... Anshuman being from rich family, his attitude, pride, etc brought out well...Paakhi, being confident & spirited  positive girl which is complete opposite of what Anshuman had imagined her to be 😊😊 ...

I was not expecting Anshuman to be marrying for third time  why didn't this lady brought the topic back then...& Wonder how she knows so detailed abt Anshuman's child marriage when even Anshuman & His sister dont know much  πŸ€”

I too was wondering how is that this unknown person was able to say so much of Ayushman when his sister or Ayushman himself did not know the name . I think this lady was Lavanya's friend and she might have just mentioned this in confidentiality Now as a part of her revenge to get back at Lavanya for ignoring her she revealed it .

& also disclosure of his wedding to Paakhi in very first episode...It felt a it was little rushed in ... πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜† anyways it was good in a way as it made "Anshuman-Paakhi" meet each other  faster 😊😊

I actually like the fast pace. I just hope that they don;t have this as a cat and mouse chase

The wait for Paakhi had already been to long...Lets see how long her wait continues more ...& If Anshuman gets a chance to clear out he is not would be groom  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he is already her husband πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†By the time he understands anything wonder if he will end marrying her all over again
🀣

That is sure to happen he comes wanting her to decline but he he will find himself just unable to think of anything but her

The wait for Paakhi  has been Long...
Fate have brought them together again
Lets see if their Meet this time changes their life & marks a new beginning for them 😊😊

Now its all about when the mate will end up understanding the love.

Loved the write up . Apt title.