Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Parichayans! 

This is my post in a long long time here.. wanted to test how well you guys remember the episodes and dialoguesπŸ˜† I was watching one just now and realized these things completely slipped from my mind.. Here goes the dialogue! Tell me where, when and who said this dialogue!

Dialogue: "Hum dono ek doosre ke bina reh tho lenge lekin jee nahi payenge!"
Clue: πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Silambu

English translation please

Oh sorry! English translation of the dialogue:
"We both may be able to stay away from each other but cannot live without each other!"πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -Hima-

Hello Parichayans!

This is my post in a long long time here.. wanted to test how well you guys remember the episodes and dialoguesπŸ˜†I was watching one just now and realized these things completely slipped from my mind.. Here goes the dialogue! Tell me where, when and who said this dialogue!

Dialogue:<font color="#cc0033">"Hum dono ek doosre ke bina reh tho lenge lekin jee nahi payenge!"</font>
Clue:πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Hii Hima πŸ˜ƒ Happy to see a post by you πŸ˜›
Clue pe aankh mar rahi ho πŸ˜† please give some clue 😳
if you don't want to share it here send it secretly πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
The wink and laugh tells me that this is the dialogue of our very own OTT 1  Anand to OTT 2 Andy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by kalpanaR - 10 years ago
While I am still trying to figure out...

1) Is this Thakral saying to Kunal...at the courtroom scene of the rape case at the steps

🀣
Originally posted by kalpanaR

πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
The wink and laugh tells me that this is the dialogue of our very own OTT 1  Anand to OTT 2 Andy πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
i was thinking how can i forget anything about my SiNal πŸ˜³ but this dilog from OTT's πŸ˜† only thing i remember about OTT's is that they were simbol of SiNal's love  
Originally posted by kalpanaR

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
The wink and laugh tells me that this is the dialogue of our very own OTT 1 Anand to OTT 2 AndyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haa possible πŸ˜† dono bohuth pyaar bari bathe karthe the 🀣 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by divya.d

i was thinking how can i forget anything about my SiNal πŸ˜³ but this dilog from OTT's πŸ˜† only thing i remember about OTT's is that they were simbol of SiNal's love  
Exactly if its a sinal scene i would have remembered the exact date and episode as well 
I skipped most of the episodes when OTT's dominated the show...
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Haa possible πŸ˜† dono bohuth pyaar bari bathe karthe the 🀣 πŸ˜†
True they had very cheesy dialogues  πŸ€£
Originally posted by Silambu

While I am still trying to figure out...

1) Is this Thakral saying to Kunal...at the courtroom scene of the rape case at the steps

🀣

🀣 🀣