Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Hima-

sure will give more quizzes but first tell me when and where OTTs said this dialogue😳
emm..i guess when both changu manguπŸ˜†πŸ˜† saying in court infront of judge around last week of novemberπŸ€” so as to get sinal together 
@divya and Cheenu - right answer!!πŸ‘
Dec 11th, 2012 episode.. watch the first 2 minutes!

You guys are very good!⭐️

I was shocked to here this dialogue from him tooπŸ˜†,, but if I did not give the clue, you guys would have thought it was one of Sinal's dialogue, isn't it?!πŸ˜‰ But I laughed so much listening to this in the morning that all our happy times on the forum came rushing back to meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
True your clue made it easier πŸ˜† πŸ˜† But i was sure that this is not sinal's dialogue πŸ˜³

thanx😳see this shows we evn bear changu mangu jus to had a glimse of sinal😳,gosh missing them badly yaar
Edited by parichayan - 10 years ago

Really good job πŸ‘ πŸ‘ We even remember the worst episodes πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by parichayan

thanx😳see this shows we evn bear changu mangu jus to had a glimse of sinal😳,gosh missing them badly yaar

I know.. kitna kuch jhelna pada Sinal ko ek sath dekhne ke ke liye! It was worth it though!πŸ˜‰

Hima we remember it because OTT's made an effort to bring SiNal together πŸ˜ƒ otherwise who cares for OTT's πŸ˜† Thanks for the link Hima πŸ˜Š
I knew this dialogue can't be of SINAL πŸ˜›
They were simple, subtle and super romantic, given this is so cheesy OTTs πŸ˜² πŸ€£
Good that few ppl even remember their dialogues as whenever they came, automatically mute button was pressed on my side πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Edited by jay_bpm - 10 years ago
Originally posted by jay_bpm

I knew this dialogue can't me of SINAL πŸ˜›
They were simple, subtle and super romantic, given this is so cheesy OTTs πŸ˜² πŸ€£
Good that few ppl even remember their dialogues as whenever they came, automatically mute button was pressed on my side πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Agree Jay.. Sinal were subtle and romantic.. donno how OTT1 was their kid.. he also spoiled OTT2 with his OTTnessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jay_bpm

I knew this dialogue can't me of SINAL πŸ˜›
@bold,seriously yr i mean look at the dialogue like 2 lovers saying to each otherπŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜†