Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Hima-

Agree Jay.. Sinal were subtle and romantic.. donno how OTT1 was their kid.. he also spoiled OTT2 with his OTTnessπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I have a theory, all the OTT came from family and we know how SINAL were never like others in family πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† OTTs ruined more than each other, at times even show or letting SINAL meet πŸ˜‘ 
par koi nahi, aakhir me to unko parcel hi kar diya tha na πŸ˜‰ πŸ€£
Originally posted by parichayan

@bold,seriously yr i mean look at the dialogue like 2 lovers saying to each otherπŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
not just lovers, lovers from 70s & 80s ridiculously romantic movies πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by jay_bpm

not just lovers, lovers from 70s & 80s ridiculously romantic movies πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

If you watch the first 2 mins of that link I posted, there are much more cheesy dialogues there.. mere quishi mein kush hota hai and all that crap!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They don't sound like 2 guys let alone brothersπŸ˜•πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I remember Kunal always used to be so embarassed with OTT's dialogues! In the same episode OTT1 says "maine papa ki kithab padi hai.. isliye main bhi law ke baare me jaantha hoon" πŸ€£
Siddhi being the mother never mouthed such dialogues.. hell she was busy jumping off buildings and later planning to elope with Kunal not once thinking about her kidsπŸ€”πŸ˜† How could these OTTs be born to her?! Ridiculous crap!
I did not laugh then when these episodes were aired because had too man negative feelings then but now.. these are damn funny!πŸ˜‰

If you watch the first 2 mins of that link I posted, there are much more cheesy dialogues there.. mere quishi mein kush hota hai and all that crap!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† They don't sound like 2 guys let alone brothersπŸ˜•πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Yes I remember part of it and have no intention to torture myself by actually watching any of them πŸ˜† whoever thought of making OTT characters has to be  πŸ˜†

I remember Kunal always used to be so embarassed with OTT's dialogues! In the same episode OTT1 says "maine papa ki kithab padi hai.. isliye main bhi law ke baare me jaantha hoon" πŸ€£
how can I forget that πŸ˜† 9 yr old by reading law book became smartest lawyer there πŸ€£

Siddhi being the mother never mouthed such dialogues.. hell she was busy jumping off buildings and later planning to elope with Kunal not once thinking about her kidsπŸ€”πŸ˜† How could these OTTs be born to her?! Ridiculous crap!

@bold - but can we really blame them πŸ˜† with such kids no wonder πŸ€£
Originally posted by jay_bpm

@bold - but can we really blame them πŸ˜† with such kids no wonder πŸ€£

🀣 No.. we shouldn't blame them.. the OTTs were infact their HOTNESS haddiπŸ˜† πŸ˜†