Arjun Bijlani Gift Segment - FULL

Posted: 10 years ago
omg almost 11 min seg?thank u thank u Anwesha.. tu nahi hoti toh aaj yeh poora seg nahi dekh paate.. thank uuu...🤗 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗...rushin to watch nw..
omg sanchu di and nikki di...🤗...the gifts were amazing and really creative...right from the a shaped ones , to the flowers to the candles , bachna ae hasseno card , cute si key chain , and the beautiful candle stand...and sachu di the puzzle was too awesome...how did you get that made ? soacha kaise...i truly have seen that  for the first time ...that was sooo sweettt...loved how jun love all your gifts...and called you two his darlings ...aaawww ❤️...
and the frame was amazing as well...who is sanica waise ?
and ofcourse...thank to anwesha for making this segment possible ...🤗
Edited by EtherealRati - 10 years ago
omggg omggg finally am thoda settled to write somethin.. omfggg he liked my gifts...evrytime he took my name-"Nikhila"...i am like 🤪🤪🤪🤪

super super happy seein he loved loved my gifts lik nythin...wohoo..

thnx a ton anwesha n thnx IF wassup tv team for this...

me back to dreamland..🤪🤪🤪🤪
thank u surbhi...yes am vry happy rite nw..🥳

n sanika is Sanugr8fan 😊
Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 10 years ago
OMG congo girls... congo shongo mujhe party chahiye basss
WOW this is such a lovely lovely lovely Segment...thanku IF for delivering our gifts and msgs to AB :)
I simply loved Arjun's reactions to the gifts...he is sooo sooo sooo sweet...wow...Arjun U made my day, and all the days to come...
the joy and excitement he shows when he opens the gifts...uuufff he is sooo cute and that childlike excitement...

ARJUN BIJLANI I LOVE YOU TOO :)
Originally posted by EtherealRati

omg sanchu di and nikki di...🤗...the gifts were amazing and really creative...right from the a shaped ones , to the flowers to the candles , bachna ae hasseno card , cute si key chain , and the beautiful candle stand...and sachu di the puzzle was too awesome...how did you get that made ? soacha kaise...i truly have seen that  for the first time ...that was sooo sweettt...loved how jun love all your gifts...and called you two his darlings ...aaawww ❤️...
and the frame was amazing as well...who is sanica waise ?
and ofcourse...thank to anwesha for making this segment possible ...🤗

Surbhi🤗🤗

yaar i am just so excited re today...he said darling, said I love you...and his epic comments on all the gifts...hahaha...i am grinning right since i got the news the segment is up...

puzzle...i was so confused he will like it or not...little sad woh thoda tut gaya tha...but he said apne bachche se banwayega😆😆😆
haha...personalized gifts ka ek outlet hai wahaan se banwaya tha...actually its an old siggie jo maine Akriti se banwaya tha for AB's bday 2 years back, it was one of my favs...usika puzzle banwa diya...
Originally posted by BabajiKaThullu

OMG congo girls... congo shongo mujhe party chahiye basss

haan tu mil, party dungi tujhe...pakka😃
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

omggg omggg finally am thoda settled to write somethin.. omfggg he liked my gifts...evrytime he took my name-"Nikhila"...i am like 🤪

super super happy seein he loved loved my gifts lik nythin...wohoo..

thnx a ton anwesha n thnx IF wassup tv team for this...

me back to dreamland..🤪

yaar AB toh confused ho gaya iska naam akhir kya hai Sanchari hai ki Sanchu🤣