Jo Biwi se Kare Pyaar

TB:"I don't think I will ever marry an actor!" - Shweta Gula

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

"I don't think I will ever marry an actor!" - Shweta Gulati

The petite beauty Shweta Gulati talks about what type of husband she wants and why she dosen't have to take much efforts to stay fit.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Annu. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜Š
..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing
i remember she have said many times before too
bt this time its complete description of her ideal man
loved to read it
Roses-khushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/17564-i-dont-think-i-will-ever-marry-an-actor-shweta-gulati.htm

"I don't think I will ever marry an actor!" - Shweta Gulati

The petite beauty Shweta Gulati talks about what type of husband she wants and why she dosen't have to take much efforts to stay fit.

Shweta Gulati is looking fit and fine, and happy with herself in her latest show Jo Biwi Se Kare Pyaar... In times when young girls are getting to play mother roles in dramas, Shweta has managed to bag roles where the main lead opposite her is younger to her. 

While it was Karan Wahi in Remix earlier, now it is Arjun Bijlani. So what is her secret to a fit body? "I guess it is in my genes... God has been really kind. I don't take care about my fitness like most of the other actors. Arjun is exactly opposite me and works out every day, takes care of his food and we are poles apart. I don't eat right, sleep right or work out. I try and go for my walks once in a while but I don't need to put in too much effort so I don't take these things seriously."

In the show Shweta has a husband who loves to stay at home and take care of her and cook for her but in real life she wants someone totally opposite, "I think every woman wants a husband who is very romantic, and very loving and all that but I am a little different and would rather wait for my husband to come back home to me. I am quite traditional in my thought process and upbringing. I am a typical Indian traditional girl who wants to be at home when her husband comes back from work and opens the door for him and be there for him! I know it doesn't happen in today's times and I don't know whether even I will get someone like that because men have become so liberal and metropolitan but I want to find me somebody like that..."

So what are her ideas about an ideal man? "My ideal man would be somebody who understands my work as I am not a very easy person to live with. After a point of time when you become so independent you kind of become rigid in your thought process, your behavioral pattern, lifestyle so I want somebody to understand that. Otherwise, I am a very accommodative person, and not very fussy as a person or as an actor too. I really don't mind waiting on the sets or if my co-actors throw attitude it doesn't bother me at all. I am a very giving person who will forgive easily."

All said and done, Shweta is not looking out for a guy who is from the industry. "I don't want an actor because they will not understand you since male actors with their attitude are really very difficult to handle. So I don't think I can ever marry any actor!" 

All the best Shweta... we hope you find your Mr. Right soon!

Seema Khot Mattoo

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear
plz don't post the complete articles here
as people will not go to the articles and comment there