but what abt his wife is she fine??

continue soon...
Posted: 10 years ago
so it is not arakshi as arjun is already married
any ways he is now dad of a baby boy 
continue
Awesome update...

So its not Ariya or Arakshi,,,,is it Arni????
Really I m also missing team...

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...
its arni right yupiee dancing
n yes d prologue me junior rawte ke baare me define tha...
only guessing lol
might be true..aww my rosh bhabi...
very well written
ps. pm me for dis if possible ..
very nice update
very sweet
who is Mrs Rawte?
waiting for more 👍🏼
Originally posted by unishaz

nice

Thanks

Originally posted by jia03

nice update :-)

Thanks

Originally posted by kunchu

Wow
sabke sab hai!!

As I said, I was missing the team😊

Ab Mrs kaun hai?
Is my guess correct?

Of course you are correct, why should I left her behind?😉

Too good yaar
maza aya
wakting for nxt part

Thanks

Originally posted by laila1994

Interesting Update
loved the way you r including all team members.
Arjun is married?😲

Yep married, not dead.

SO Mrs.Rawte must be Roshni.

Seems someone eating so much almonds nowadays.
Right dear.thanks for your feedback...& stay with me.

Originally posted by invisible2018

very nice update... riya,sakshi,roshni all in the same story?? 😕

Why you are confused? Don't worry, they won't start cat fight.

arjun is a dad now...boy haan they knew already...😳

but what abt his wife is she fine??

I actually don't know...I'm still outside na !!!😔

continue soon...

Thanks a lot...I'll try to continue ASAP.

Originally posted by sisodia_shefali

so it is not arakshi as arjun is already married
any ways he is now dad of a baby boy 
continue

Nop it's not on Arjun actually. My hero is his son, you know the title "precocious"
but it'll be fun I promise.

Originally posted by Snehajain

Awesome update...

So its not Ariya or Arakshi,,,,is it Arni????
Really I m also missing team...

Continue soon...Thanks for PM...

Answer is 😆. thanks for reading this rubbish.

Originally posted by Payal_156

its arni right yupiee dancing
n yes d prologue me junior rawte ke baare me define tha...
only guessing lol
might be true..aww my rosh bhabi...
very well written
ps. pm me for dis if possible ..

I'm glad that my story made you happy. ...& your guess is...😆
I'll definately send you updates.

Originally posted by shreya09

very nice update
very sweet
who is Mrs Rawte?
waiting for more 👍🏼

Thanks, stay with me.

Originally posted by anitasharma

Amazing update

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by Asapom

nice update 
so arjun is married 
continue soon

Thanks...Yep he is...😆

Originally posted by Faruheer

So it's nt Ariya
Hmmm

No it's not...

Let's c wat u hv written
Bt scenes were dam good explained

Thanks a lot

Thanx for pm
Update soon

Trying so...

Originally posted by shah10

Wow.awesome

Thanks a lot.

Originally posted by Shamsad1607

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Seems someone eating so much almonds nowadays.
Right dear.thanks for your feedback...& stay with me.

Thanks a lot...I'll try to continue ASAP.

Nop it's not on Arjun actually. My hero is his son, you know the title "precocious"
but it'll be fun I promise.

Answer is 😆. thanks for reading this rubbish.

I'm glad that my story made you happy. ...& your guess is...😆
I'll definately send you updates.

Thanks, stay with me.

Thanks a lot.

Chapter 2 : 

The first voice exclaimed, "Look he's crying so loudly, he has very strong lungs."

The second voice agreed, "Haan. Aab isko choro, yahan aao, she's unconscious."

The hands holding me put me to another hands, softer ones. This time I felt those hands was massaging me with some soft, wet things. Then she wrapped me with some soft things. Now, I opened my eyes to see him...oh !!..her. ..A woman in white cloths.

She took me in her arms again and took me to some peoples around something white, seemed worried.

Woman in white :  Sir, he's ready, should I leave him with his mother or...

I was about to scream, "Yes...my mother...I want to stay with her." But I found ...God !!!I can't talk!!...I heard some useless sounds coming through my mouth and I decided to remain silent.

A lady turned to that Woman in white, and said, "No...not now, this boy troubled her a lot and she is hell tired. Let her gain conscious, and then she'll take some rest, after that. Now take him away." Oh!! She is the owner of that second voice I heard.

Another man dressed up exactly like her came forward said, " Sister, take him to incubators... Let's keep him under observation...maybe he have other problems, we have to be sure before sending him to nursery.(he poked in my cheeks)...god so cute he is!!" Now, I'm sure he's the person who slapped me hard to make me cry...but he looks good. So being good or bad doesn't depend on looks !! Mom was right.

I tried to see him more closely, when that lady holding me giggled and said, " Look doctor, how he's staring at you, seems he's angry with your slap."

Doctor : Of course he is, but I did it for his own good... He'll understand. (he kissed me)...Sister take him away.

That sister took me to room occupied with some cylinder type things and put me inside one of them. She put some sticky things on my chest, and hand, put a string with a hard rectangle thing. Patted my cheek and left me there.

I laid there, inside that illuminated place, it was warm, like my little home, but something was missing. I thought about those recent incidents and tried to recollect those I heard about them from my mom. Hey, MoM !!...where is she? I know she's around, It's her world, but I didn't meet her. That sister was taking me to her but they said she was tired. ...But at least I can see her...I should call her.

I tried to call that white woman, but alas!!...I can't talk !!! how can I have her attention ? I tried to move my hands and legs but they're not working properly, I don't know how to use them. Oh God!! I don't know anything except thinking !! I have to learn every single thing!!!

But now the most important thing is to see my Mom. So I decided to do the first thing I did here. I cried..as loudly as I could.

And it worked !! That good looking man..I mean the doctor and a Sister ran to me and started checking around me, I cried louder to seek their attention.

Doctor : sister check him, he seems uncomfortable.

Sister picked me up and again put me down.

Sister : His nappy is dry sir, may be he's hungry.

Doctor : Feed him.

Sister brought some white liquid in a small cylinder like thing and put it's one end into my mouth. But I'm not hungry, I need to meet my Mom. I turned my head to remove that soft thing from my mouth and resumed my crying session.

Sister : Sir he's not drinking, may be he's not hungry.

Doctor : Everything is normal then what's wrong with him ? May be he cannot adjusting here. Anyway Sister, stop forcing him to drink & take him to nursery, may be he's afraid here.

Sister took me in her hands and entered a room with many little beds. She put me down into a bed, and left. I sighed, as my plan failed and looked around to find another way that will lead me to my mom.

I looked around and saw another little human like me lying in the bed next to mine. His..or her (?)...eyes are closed. May be sleeping. I think he (or she) is newcomer like me... I tried to call that human... but how I call him (or her)... I can't talk !! May be he (or She?) also can't talk. Yaar...yeh jagah hain bara ajeeb! And I'm useless, I can't talk, I can't use my hands and feet, nobody understands me ... How I would manage here?

I was cursing my luck when I saw my neighbor opened his(or her?) eyes, and was looking around, I tried to seek his (or Her?) attention...by moving my hands and legs vigorously...& for the first time I succeeded. That human looked at me. I tried to ask him (or her?) if he(or she?) knows where is His(or Her?) Mom and my mom is, He(or she?) shook hand and head that expressed "no idea". Then he(or she?) put his(or Her?) thumb into his (or Her?) mouth and ignored me totally. As if sucking a thumb is the most important work in the world.

Now, I found the truth, the sour truth is I'm totally on the mercy of these white clothed people, if they don't take me to my mom, I cannot see my Mom ever. Now I felt my belly became heavier ,then suddenly I felt warmth around my lower body and I felt relieved. However, a new problem came off, I don't know how they express this feeling, but it started annoying me as it became wet and cold. I can't put up with it anymore and I did what I know to call someone, It was the third time I cried that day.

But it cause a horrible thing, my neighbor started crying with me, and I heard so many voices crying...so I'm not alone here, there's so many are present in this room waiting for their Mom.

Again that Doctor and Sister came to me and before I could understand anything they took off the thing wrapped around me. God they made me naked!! I became hell afraid, if they saw me wetting my own bed they'll beat me again! I mentally prepared myself for another slap.

But this time, it was something else, that Doctor became very happy seeing this.

Doctor : Perfect!! This baby peed!! Very good. Sister put a new diaper and a new cloth and took him to the visitor's window. His family members want to see him .They're waiting.

The nurse made me wear a new diaper and wrapped me in a new piece of cloth. I felt so embarrassed, that I tightly closed my eyes. It's a matter of disgrace that a totally unknown lady is changing your cloths, seeing you naked. I felt my cheeks become hot, GOD!!

After dressing me up, the lady took me into her arms, peaked my cheeks and laid me in another bed at the corner of that room. I looked around but cold see nothing, I was thinking where my family members were, but till now, I understood I have to wait for next as I'm not able to do anything of my own. I put my right thumb into my mouth and started sucking it to make myself busy in this annoying waiting period.

First, i apologize for being late. I was really messed up with some important business. So, sorry for that.

But I hope you'll forgive me and send your feedback. let me know how this one was.

aww... this was so soo sooo sweet
such a cute update
loved it
beautiful writing
superb  👍🏼
left-big Previous 1 2 3 4 5 ... 50 Next right-big