Originally posted by skrafty

YAY!!!!! me first
awesome update
junior rawte was so sweet
loved his thoughts
waiting for the next part
cont soon

Congratulations!!😊
Thanks for loving that little bundle of mischief.
Stay tuned.

Originally posted by jia03

awesome...
the junior's thought of his mother were beautifully described... only our mother can understand us :-)

the entire team stopping them from going inside was really cute :-)

continue soon...

So true na...still only our mothers can understand us completely.
Thanks a lot. Stay with me.
😊

Originally posted by kunchu

awww
so sweet
loved the whole thought procees
but what confuses me is yr confusion
Roshni nahi hai??
tho kaun hai?
new lady?
because baki sab bahar hai na??
awesome part again waiting

Haaw !!! The confusion queen is confused !!...😲😃
Plz sombody patt my back.😳
You really want Rosh there, inside? then make your wish, may be it come true...😉

Originally posted by shreya09

aww another cute part
i am in love with this cute little baby Rawte
very very very sweet
loved it 😳 

Thank you so much.😊

Originally posted by sisodia_shefali

awww junior rawte ke thoughts they were soo sweet 😃
exact sentiments of every child 
safest place in whole world his mom's arms 
poor arjun and sam whole team ne mil ke dono ko kangal kar diya😆
thanks for pm

Thanks a lot.😊
You are right, all babies think alike...😊
Team had their on bit of fun...they deserve it. Afterall they handled all those mess.

Originally posted by rimi_invisible

shamsad i am in love with your writing skills...hats off to u girl...👏

little rawte has woke up i am so happy...how well he understood.

bechare rawte and rathore...all cash gone,credit card gone,bhuke nange bana diya yaar...

great going...coninue soon

well for my convienience i have taken roshni as arjun's wife,all the ladies are present,i was missing her soo much...😳

Don't flatter...it feels😳😳😳
Jr. Rawte understands evrything, kuch to asar hoga apni dad ka SYSs ka.😆
ACPs...yeh to hona hi tha...😆
Again Rosh !!😕...make your wish.😉

Originally posted by Payal_156

awesome
cool..
aww lil rawte.. ;))

Bhatiza kaisa laga Fuppy??😊

Originally posted by princess_pari

lovely...
i like this lil rawte :)
good work :D

Thank you so much.😊

Originally posted by laila1994

it was Fab
loved it
cont soon

Thank you for loving it.😊

Originally posted by Faruheer

Awww
Loved mother son bond
Kia really aise Hota hai??
Thanx for pm
Update soon

I'm glad you liked it.😊
According to fact, partially yes it happens, but Baby Rawte's thought process is mere imagination.
Anyways, try to remember your first day?😆
or ask someone else. May be you'll gt your answer.

Originally posted by anitasharma

Lovely update
looking forward for next part

Thank you...& Stay tuned.😊

Originally posted by prachi90

Superb lovely update...:-)
Mother nd junior rawte part vs awsm.
Aah dese grls papa se bete ko milne k liye bhi bribe mangrhi hI...lolz:-D
😃 😃 😃

Thank you for liking it...😊
And girls...you know how they are...😆,
And nobody can say them no..😃

Originally posted by Asapom

awesome update...

Thank you...😊

Originally posted by freya123

lovely update

Thank you...😊
Posted: 10 years ago

Chapter 5.1:

[A.N.: From now on, I switched both Junior & grownups parts together, so I put the grownups parts in Italics .Hope It'll help you to understand the whole story.]

Arjun entered the room and stopped on his tracks. He looked at the lady sitting on the bed holding a folded towel into her hands. That lady was looking tired but some unknown glow was evident on her face that made her more beautiful. No! He corrected himself, she is the most beautiful female he saw in his entire life.

But something had changed also. He heard someone pulled him to stop. "Hold it, Arjun!! She is not an ordinary human being...she is a goddess. You should not go close to her. You don't worth it!!" His inner self warned him. He stood there still and gaped at her as he saw her for first time.

Then he noticed some movement into the towel, he moved his gaze for a few seconds and saw glimpse of little hands and feet...and a tiny head may be!! He again looked to her and she gave him a confirmation look & also encouragement to move forward; he gathered all his courage and start moving to them.

As the Sister opened the door, a tall man entered the room and stopped near the door as if someone glued his legs with the ground. He was staring at us...no mom...there is something in his eyes, is it love? Concern? Care? Something I saw a few minutes before in my mother's eyes for me? For confirmation, I looked up to see Mom's face, yeah...it is. This man is someone close to Mom...& mine also? I don't know why but I think I know him. But I really don't know how we are related.

That man started taking small steps to us, as if he is not sure if we were actually there or not. At the same time, another man with hairs around his upper lip entered the room. Before I figure him out some more people entered in a body and bumped onto him and almost made him fall, but he managed to remain standing. I looked at them, 2 men and 5 beautiful ladies of different mugs. They are so many !! They all are family?!

All of them started talking in unison and approached to us, though I couldn't understand what they are exactly saying, but I know those voices. They were around, close to mom. The lady in black shirt, long hair and stern face, that cute lady who has dimples, the curly haired lady and the lady wearing bangles in her hand, all four are cute; that man who has a transparent thing sitting on his nose, that very big man like a big bear and a gol-matol lady looks like a fat bunny... they all were coming to us with smiling faces, but the Sister blocked their way raising her hands like a traffic police.

Sister : Plz, don't come too close.

Aisha : What? Won't we see him?

Sister : (smiled) of course you will. First, sanitize your hands.

Chotu : Iski kya zaroorat?

Liza : Of course it's necessary chotu. We are from outside, but He's a newborn and vulnerable to any type of contamination. It's for his safety.

Sister : Exactly miss, Here it is?

She gave them a bottle of sanitizer. And Arjun snatched it first. He sanitizes his hands quickly and moved to his family. And All surrounded the bed, as if Lady Rawte  would run away.

I saw that tall man came very close to us and bent on me. It gave me an opportunity to see him intimately. Hard emotionless face, dark eyes and brown complexion; although his face is poker, his eyes contain something that I could not understand completely; maybe it's due to my tender age.

Arjun : He's just like you, Roshni!!

I looked at him. I know this voice, I heard it before around me. He was with us most...he took care of mom and me. Mom said she loves him, she talked much about him, she made demands to him, quarreled and fought with him, and he always listened to her, if not, mom made him to heed. He used to talk me when mom went asleep. I know him. But I need confirmation, if he is him or not.

Roshni : (smiled )Who says that?

Arjun : Trust me, he's alike you. Look he has your nose.

I looked at Mom's nose, It's so cute, aquiline...If my one is like that then it's good. I tried to see my own nose but failed. How people manage to see their own nose?!

But that man with...um...yep, this thing on his upper lip is called moustache. He came from another side and defied.

Rathod : Who says he has your wife's nose, huh? He has no nose!

Huh !! What !! I have no nose!! I became confused, whom should I trust? And I also heard some giggles around. I tried to saw their faces.

Rathod : May be he understand everything, look how he's trying to see everyone?

I tried to say, "Yeah ,I understand." But I can't talk and some meaningless sounds escaped my throat. Damm!! I mentally smacked myself. I don't even those general rules of this world and tried to do something stupid; I hope I won't put myself into some trouble.

That moustache man forwarded his hand.

Rathod : Roshni, Give him to me. Jara dekhu toh sahi yeh chota Rawte hain kaisa.

But one of those ladies, that stern faced one retorted him.

Aisha : No, Let his dad pick him first.

That moustache man seemed disappointed, he straighten up and sat at the end of the bed. I started moving my gaze around me to find my dad. He was around but who is he? Whether my assumption was right?

Roshni forwarded her hands to shift her boy to his Dad's arms. Arjun took that little soft thing clad in blue towel so carefully as it he's made of something fragile. He looked at that little pink form. For the first time in his life, Arjun felt he has achieved something heavenly. He felt as if he was holding the whole world into his palms. & he felt his eyes are getting moist; moreover, he couldn't realize a big smile crept on his lips.

I was observing that man closely, his eyes...had tears!!...why he was crying? Is something wrong with me? Isn't he happy? But he's smiling also... two opposite emotions in same face at a same time !! I remembered mom's words "Rawte is incredible".

Arjun : He's so small...and pink...like candy floss...god!!

Rathod : Accha hain ke yeh chota hain, bara hoke kya karega...tere jaise rawtegiri?

Roshni : Sam...

Rathod : Haan, tujhe kaise vool sakta hoon...sare training to tujhse hi milna hain.

Haan !! What is he saying? My parents are not that bad !! Iss aadmi ko thikse dekhna parega.

Roshni : Accha!! Trining programme ka chief instructor tu hi hain na, Sam?! Rathod vidya' nahi sikhayega apna bhanje ko?

Rathod : Bhanje ka pata nahi...bhatije ko zorror sikhaunga.

Roshni : (in cold voice) Sam, get up from my bed and stand beside your brother, go.

Rathod : Chill, meri maa...tu jiso bolegi usko sikhaunga, khush?

Roshni : Hmm...

Arjun : Stop it, my son will do nothing  wrong, don't say anything about him.(he held his son tightly on his chest)

Rathod : Waah beta, baap bane kuch ghante vi nahi gaye, avi se bte ki dalaali shuru...after few years when he'll grow up and defy you, tab aana mere paas.

I still couldn't understand what is the problem with this man. As far I remember he was always kind to my mom and befriend to my dad. But what happened suddenly, that he's talking nonsense's about me!! He must pay for it, & I'll make him for sure..

Arjun : Tab ka tab dekhenge, pehle mujhe isse dekhne to de thikse...

He brought me to his eye level, kissed my cheeks, pocked into my belly ith his nose and press his cheek against mine, his rough cheek hairs kind of irritated me, but I remained silent because I loved his fondling. I tried to touch him and I managed to reach his hair and nose, I held his hair with one fist but his nose was kind of big for my another hand, but he held that hand and pressed it lightly.

He smells different from my mom, but I liked it, what kind of fragrance it is? It should be special. Again, I tried to remember those she used to tell me about him. She used to call him Kharoos. So, this Kharoos thing smells like this, but I need confirmation, so I tasted him, he's little salty. So, this kharoos thing, is my dad and not so bad. For further examination I tried to bite, but my gums are not big enough. He might understood what I'm upto, and didn't like it. He hurriedly held me away.

Arjun felt his son is trying to touch him. He felt his hold on his hair and his right hand on his nose, he held that little hand into his big palm and held his son tightly against his face, he inhaled the new baby, his son, felt his touch and tried to remember when he was happier before that day, he felt the bliss inside him, holding his son. And he felt that little thing was licking his cheek, he took some minutes to realize if actually his son was doing that and as he confirmed that little Rawte's doing, he parted from him.

Arjun : Ehh..arre baby, I'm your dad, not food. Roshni, maybe he's hungry.

Roshni : No, he's recognizing you.

Arjun : (looking at his wife in disbelief) you want to say he licked me because he want to confirm if I'm edible or not?

Riya : Actually sir, Each baby has his own mechanism of learning, he's new here so he's curious about everything. He'll touch, hit, lick and also bite thing to know about them. In 98% cases babies do that after 5-6 weeks of birth, but this cute Rosogolla seems too fast...(she approached toward Arjun to see the baby)

Rathod : Riya, we'll listen to your research findings later, now Rawte, it's my turn, give that little bundle to me.

Nop...no way, I'm not going to that uber-jealous man...He uttered so many things about me... I tried to catch my dad's cloths but couldn't hold that fabric.

Now tell me how's that ?

awesome... superb!
loved the junior's way of recognizing...
you have beautifuly expressed the thought process...
um loving it...

p.s finally you have revealed that arjun's wife is roshni😛
Read it evn before yr pm
hayeee
Sooo cute
I was smiling all d way while reading
I loved whn jr started complaining abt Sam
i loved n loved this updateEdited by kunchu - 10 years ago