Tumhari Paakhi

First Impressions & GOD, that scenery!

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

HEY GUYS! Okay for those of you that know me, I am a total sucker for sceneries (oh and houses, I mean have you seen Asad's house? -fangirlalert-)! 

Was waiting this to start because a) LifeOK has some pretty good shows and b) I couldn't get Ajaa Dhola out of my head since I heard it! So hence, here I am! Oh and I have to admit, I actually have mixed feelings about Anshuman - he's a little too confident, I mean confidence is good, but risking your life? URM. Dude. Although, that scene with the mountain was just breath-taking! Gah, okay I'll calm down.
    ALSO I didn't like how he subtly told Lavanya and her husband that the 'girl' is a village girl and he can play business really well - maybe he'd try to bribe Paakhi with money? But anyway, Anshuman does seem pretty interesting, and I love Iqbal Khan's voice! It's so deep and...masculine. πŸ˜† 

BUT for me, the best scene was the ending! The way Paakhi stood in that little porch and then Anshuman came but they were facing away from each other and then her dupatta got stuck but there wasn't that awkward stare, simply she pulled it away whilst the sun, THAT SUN was shining on them. That there, that moment was magical. 

MAGICAL

ps, I don't think there could have been anyone better than Iqbal & Shraddha to play Anshuman & Paakhi!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think there could have been anyone better than Iqbal & Shraddha to play Anshuman & Paakhi!πŸ‘πŸΌ
 So agree with you with the above line...
Yup Iqbal's voice is too matured and masculine.. and he is looking extra handsome in the show.
Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago
yaqeen. thumbnail
I also loved Iqbal & Shraddha as a couple: they make a good pair. πŸ‘πŸΌ And yess... that scene was sooo magical. 
ZAHARA. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: beautiful_heart

I don't think there could have been anyone better than Iqbal & Shraddha to play Anshuman & Paakhi!πŸ‘πŸΌ

So agree with you with the above line...
Yup Iqbal's voice is too matured and masculine.. and he is looking extra handsome in the show.

Haha, I remember ages ago like months back, I was talking to someone about voices and how I loved husky voices (like Karan Wahi's) and someone said she loved deep voices especially Iqbal Khan's, of course at that time I had no idea who he was (didn't watch his previous shows or so) and then when TP started, I heard his voice and was like DAYUM! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ZAHARA. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Alina.

I also loved Iqbal & Shraddha as a couple: they make a good pair. πŸ‘πŸΌ And yess... that scene was sooo magical. 

I saw her in the other LifeOK show for a bit! Thought she was pretty but she looks really radiant as Paakhi! Not sure if its the Rajasthani sun or what but she looks really pretty! & they do actually make a good pair! :)

Haha, that scene! <3
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey zahara 
did we meet in kyih forum?? 

Iqbal has got most intense sexy voice ..and yes loved the scene of sun rays, it was highlight other than iqbal's entryπŸ˜› in yesterday's epi
Edited by lucky.m - 10 years ago
-Anarkali. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
The scenery was indeed such a beauty... 
ZAHARA. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lucky.m

hey zahara 

did we meet in kyih forum?? 

Iqbal has got most intense sexy voice ..and yes loved the scene of sun rays, it was highlight other than iqbal's entryπŸ˜› in yesterday's epi

Hey! Erm, I'm not sure! I think we did? Though I don't watch that show anymore. πŸ₯±

sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
The scenery was indeed amazing and I really like the backdrop of the show...my whole reason for watching the show is Iqbal Khan...have loved him ever since Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai days...my first ever indian show and television actor crush and of course not to mention his sexy baritone...Can't wait to see him continue his magic in Tumhari Pakhi...I'm really liking his pairing with Shraddha...they looked awesome in the frame where the sun was shining on them both...
ZAHARA. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -sumaiya-

The scenery was indeed amazing and I really like the backdrop of the show...my whole reason for watching the show is Iqbal Khan...have loved him ever since Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai days...my first ever indian show and television actor crush and of course not to mention his sexy baritone...Can't wait to see him continue his magic in Tumhari Pakhi...I'm really liking his pairing with Shraddha...they looked awesome in the frame where the sun was shining on them both...

I haven't watched that though I did hear of it! God, I'm just falling in love with his voice! (yeah, such a sucker for voices I am!) :') 

That sunlight, I'm just in love with that scene! That was just shot perfectly!