AB Got My Gifts[Bday 2013]For Him-A ROCKING Hat-Trick Completion!! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
sanchu kahin tumhe nimbu paani peene ka mann toh nahi kar rahi out of insane happiness?🤣 Edited by Nikki_SAS-holic - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

@bold..

aww i knw...i UNDERSTAND...n u DESERVE it behna...NJOYYY...🤗

its just the feeling is gradually sinking in...and its so so so so special...i just dont know what to do

sanchu kahin tumhe nimbu paani peene ka mann toh nahi kar rahi out of insane happiness?🤣
peeleti but...kiske saath baithke piyu????

AB toh neha ke saath beithke nimbu paani piyega...😆
Congratulations Nikki !...so happy for u 😃...lovely segment...loved AB's reactions to each gift...such a sweetheart ❤️...just like u...havent talked to u lately...missing u so much 🤗...hope to talk to u soon...love u...tc 😊

thank u suchi...🤗🤗...

thank u soo soo much Ratna dii...🤗🤗🤗...lik alwz such heartfelt cute wishes...thank u dii...n truly di its been ages,i wilb back active to MR FC frm tomorrow...hope to meet u there tomorrow...🤗🤗🤗
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

peeleti but...kiske saath baithke piyu????

AB toh neha ke saath beithke nimbu paani piyega...😆

haina ur frnd Jenny...😆😆

thank u suchi...🤗🤗...

thank u soo soo much Ratna dii...🤗🤗🤗...lik alwz such heartfelt cute wishes...thank u dii...n truly di its been ages,i wilb back active to MR FC frm tomorrow...hope to meet u there tomorrow...🤗🤗🤗

U r welcome Nikki dear 🤗...will see u tomorrow for sure 😊

Nikki 🤗

Ty for sharing happy news. I'm v glad he appreciated. Y'know this is the 1st time I heard about any of the celebs ever appreciating fans this way. V humbling to hear to be honest. May he remain this humble and sweet forever. It's nice to know someone who does not have airs about being famous.

Enjoy 😃

🤗nikki me so happy that AB got your gifts.👏👏👏 Wow he called you the sweetest sweetest and dearest fan and that you can write his autobiography.👏 see he called you and sanchu his darlings - i bet you are not going to sleep for few days.😆😆😆 He knows that you have been there for him always and how much effort you have put in sending the gifts. see he said the same thing I did that you write so well. 👏👏

loool you wrapped so well. 😆😆 that it took him time to open.

I love the musical card - my favourite song bachna eh haseeno, key ring with AB's picture and love the diamante candlestand. 👏👏

so sweet of him to read your cards and love your message.🤗🤗🤗 He knew you got him a key chain without opening it, which he will use👏👏👏.

Ofcourse, he loved your gifts, how could he not when he knew that you sent them with all your love and they are such beautiful gifts.🤗🤗🤗🤗

Edited by rajshrip - 10 years ago
I am veryyy happy for you and Sanchu... AB ke darlings and sweetest fans 😊