Jo Biwi se Kare Pyaar

AB Got My Gifts[Bday 2013]For Him-A ROCKING Hat-Trick Completion!! - Page 6

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
thank u soo much frnz for the lovely comments,wishes for me.. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

will start replyin to all pending posts nw... 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

When we love somebody, we see our happiness in the happiness of your loved ones.

When I saw this gift segment I felt so much happiness and the reason is simple.
 I was delighted to see the happiness and joy on the face of Arjun after receiving such lovely gifts.

I was happy to see that the love which Nikki, Sanchu, Sanika & Mitali have sent wrapped in the form of gifts has been accepted  and acknowledged so whole-heartedly by Arjun.

I was happy to see happiness of Nikki and Sanchu after Arjun said such nice words for them with so much love

I was happy that we are fans of such a wonderful person who is such a sweet-heart and such a humble and genuine person

Congratulations Nikki for this lovely hat-trick...My wish for you..Baar Baar din ye aaye

And for Arjun I will say...Adore you and will always..!!

Congrats once Again Nikki...congrats Sanchu..!!

Congratulations

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: well-wisher

When we love somebody, we see our happiness in the happiness of your loved ones.

When I saw this gift segment I felt so much happiness and the reason is simple.
 I was delighted to see the happiness and joy on the face of Arjun after receiving such lovely gifts.

I was happy to see that the love which Nikki, Sanchu, Sanika & Mitali have sent wrapped in the form of gifts has been accepted  and acknowledged so whole-heartedly by Arjun.

I was happy to see happiness of Nikki and Sanchu after Arjun said such nice words for them with so much love

I was happy that we are fans of such a wonderful person who is such a sweet-heart and such a humble and genuine person

Congratulations Nikki for this lovely hat-trick...My wish for you..Baar Baar din ye aaye

And for Arjun I will say...Adore you and will always..!!

Congrats once Again Nikki...congrats Sanchu..!!

Congratulations

Thanku so much Dii :)πŸ€—
kanchhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Congratulations!!!! so sweet ...
gifts were awesum :) wow really appreciate your hardwork nikki :)
 AB so cute 😳
xxserenaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow nikki congrats πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
rose.three thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omggg...it was A lovely ,sweet segment...
u lucky girl...
ur gifts wer just wowww,wow,wow,wow...
no words yaar...
and i could feel ur excitement n happiness through ur post...
u seems to b in cloud 9999999999..πŸ˜†
luckiest girlπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by rose.three - 10 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Wow ur super lucky Niki!! 😲 I can understand how you must be feeling, on top of the world right? πŸ₯³ I'm happy for you!! πŸ˜Š Btw lovely thread!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nikki page isn't loading from my cell :( but i saw d candle stand pic in ur fb n absolutely loved it.. Its stunning πŸ˜ƒ for rest I'll get back once my pc is repaired...
many many congo dat ur gifts reached Arjun.. I'll also watch d seg n come back to you... *hugs*
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

Nikkii soo sorry for being late my sautan, you know how crazy my uni is and how inactive it has made me on i-f  but keeping all those things aside, this is truly one of the happiest occasions. Many many congrats my baby , your truly the most lucky. Anddd arjun looks so adorable in this video. Firstly tera song wala card wala idea was epic specially the song bachna ae haseeno and AB enacted it so cutelyy and bohat hardwork karaya tu ne AB se in opening the gift pack :P and that key chain with your heart and arjun's picture is too adorable. And lastly my most favourite thing is the crystal piece/candle holder that youve given it. It is simply beautifulll and your so lucky that it will be gracing arjun's dining table =D reallyyy bada wala happy for you nikkkiii and i pray that arjun keeps getting all your lovely gifts each year and he already knows how much you love him and how big of a fan you are of him so may this continue for many many timess to comeπŸ˜ƒ

muahhhπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

finallyy my sautan is here...πŸ˜‘πŸ€—

yaar 1st time my gifts were not at all pre-planned...sab ON SPOT selections hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

n yes acha kiya na AB se mehnat karvaake..mujhe toh bahut mazaaa aaayiii..😈😎🀣...

yes i hope my gifts r there in the respective places in his home...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

n yes finally finally kuch toh he "understood" ki hum kitne bade bhakt hai uske...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰.. jai ho!!🀣

nywz thnx soo soo much yaara for this adorable comment..NOW my thread is almost complete with ur wishes..missin yashu though...she hvnt come here yet...

bt chalo tu toh aayi finally..am veryyy happpy..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
gunurlove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry Nikki for seeing ur post so late..
First of all a big Congratulation to u that ur gift reached him and he loved it...Thanks for sharing this news...😳
i must say u r the one lucky girl who got a chance to directly interact with ur Fav stars...im very very Happy for u...😊