loving it ! loving it ! loving it !!

Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys ! had always been an IK fan since KYPH !! n wowowowowww the jodi is doing great here ! love pakhi n anshuman !!

hope to make new friends here n also wish to see old friends from my home IPK forum 😆

loving the BG music, loving the backdrop, loving the encounters everything !!!!

hope this show  soon tops the trp chart ! n lets buck up guys ! we need to bring this show at the no.1 spot !!! coz i think at the moment its realy the best show !!!
True. Loved both d episodes. Hope they give us such eps always. I have seen u in IPK forum. And many other frnds are here.

I love Pakhi's courage a lot. Sword scene and shradha's acting superb. Claps for writing that scene.
Yes IK fan since KYPH and was waiting fr his new show ages and thnxxx To God it finnalllyyy came and lovinnngggf it
Originally posted by sudhaipk

True. Loved both d episodes. Hope they give us such eps always. I have seen u in IPK forum. And many other frnds are here.

I love Pakhi's courage a lot. Sword scene and shradha's acting superb. Claps for writing that scene.
  hey i find your ID familiar too !! sarunians r almost everywhre ! no matter whatever show it is !! haahaha yes i am loving every bit of this serial. before barun it was iqbal khan i used to die for.  and now that he'z back i am loving it all the way !! hahaha  hope our barun shows up soon too !!
/agree he is very gd as ayush man..all the characters r very natural...love thm the way thy r...
nice post..

evryone wants to c bs bck...
Originally posted by Meera...

/agree he is very gd as ayush man..all the characters r very natural...love thm the way thy r...
nice post..

evryone wants to c bs bck...
hey good to see u !
omg ive been a fan of KYPH and im so happy IK got a new show i havent watched it yet but everyone says its good, i hope it stays in air for long 

Welcome dear.. 😃 yes the show s absollutely awesome and u r ryt.. it deserves to be on the top.. Hoping to see more posts from ya end.. enjoy the show dear 😛

welcome to the forum!
Hope to see you active with us discussions in forum. 
meee tooo im loooving it too its sooo fresh like even when she left him there was no over dramatics rocking tumhari paakhi