Paakhi's family

-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
The second episode was very nice it showed about Paakhi's family. Some points to ponder, they are not the kind of family who want their daughter to wait her whole life for her husband to come they want her to marry again and live happily.
Paakhi's brother loves her very much and that could be seen actually everyone in the family has been shown to be very close to Paakhi. Thank God they have broken the stereotypes and have Paakhi to be a strong, caring and educated woman and also the family who have let her live her life. All they want is for Paakhi to happy and maybe that's why they said no to Anshuman after all they can't trust him.

I found Paakhi's family in complete contrast with Anshuman's family (sister). Lavanya seems to be the head she wants the marriage to go on perfectly I am not sure if it is for love or a business proposal.Cant wait for know more about Tanya she seems like another interesting character.

This show is proving to be really good and the pace is perfect, can't wait for the next episode.

" All I'm saying that somewhere out there Is a Man You Are Supposed to Marry, and if u don't get him first somebody else will and you will have to live the rest of ur life knowing that somebody else is married to ur husband" -πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Desigirl_21 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhaipk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post. Good to see a loving, understanding and supportive family. I am loving Paakhi and her family more than Ansh and his side.
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
she has a caring and loving family..thats a blessing..and they seem to be open minded too...lucky girl... such a family from a place like from where she hails..where child marriage is still done...pretty interesting...
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sudhaipk

Nice post. Good to see a loving, understanding and supportive family. I am loving Paakhi and her family more than Ansh and his side.

I agree it's a refreshing change to see the family being supportive I am looking forward to see more about Anshuman's family too😊
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Originally posted by: music1

she has a caring and loving family..thats a blessing..and they seem to be open minded too...lucky girl... such a family from a place like from where she hails..where child marriage is still done...pretty interesting...

true they are pretty open-minded that why they are getting her married again instead of forcing her to commit to that first marriage
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree everyone frm her bro to mher bhabhi everyone are so good and make sure thy keep paakhi happy...
Even the vilagers seem to love with paakhi..

co mpared to aysh family thy seem to be very good and down to earth..

waiting to se ayushman bond with thm...
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 they are pretty open-minded