Tumhari Paakhi

Wow so pure feeling

silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow the episode was cool maintaining its entertainment. The bell part was great and in end Pakhi identified him with his hand touch. Wow that part was awesome and here Anshuman was so eager to get rid of all this. Mind blowing episode and acting.πŸ‘

Pakhi have pure feelings to get her answers from Anshuman and Anshuman have pure feelings to get rid of her and the place.🀣

Some of the expressions of Anshuman really crack us and Pakhi were great at end. Love to see how this two will hooked up with each other. 
Edited by beautiful_heart - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silent.desire thumbnail
πŸ€”67 view and no comment.πŸ˜•
LadyZaib thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 anshuman is damn hilarious...i am looking forward to him getting really worked up by paakhi, its been a simple entertaining and serene start

the funniest bit was all the wakhaan of paakhi is going on she can cook she do this blah and suddenly we get a bathroom from anshuman and the walk to the toilet hahahahahaha 🀣
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyZaib

anshuman is damn hilarious...i am looking forward to him getting really worked up by paakhi, its been a simple entertaining and serene start

the funniest bit was all the wakhaan of paakhi is going on she can cook she do this blah and suddenly we get a bathroom from anshuman and the walk to the toilet hahahahahaha 🀣

πŸ‘πŸΌagree Anshuman is simply rocking and hilarious and I want more fun from him... ya it is entertaining and serene start.

Ya The funniest part was toilet everyone was seeing him like 😲🀣 That was hilarious and one..

when Tausa says ... maine apko phehchan liya.. OMG Iqbal's expressions... Phehchan liya.😲🀣

Thanks and most welcome for visiting my post first time. πŸ€—
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: SplashRain

fresh feelings

Thanks and most welcome for visiting my post first time. πŸ€— πŸ‘πŸΌsame here.. even I was feeling fresh after seeing the episode.
pyaarithandak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
. Edited by pyaarithandak - 10 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyaarithandak

It was a good episode! Anshuman was hilarious. Paakhi incomplete feelings because she wants to know Anshuman's decision before moving on are justified. Let's see what happens today.

Thanks and most welcome for visiting my post first time. πŸ€—  Agree episode was superb.. Anshuman was hilarious and Pakhi's feelings are justified agree with you. Ya let see what happens next.😊
veenisha thumbnail
loved the episode
pata he nai chala jaise 30 mint nikal gaya
silent.desire thumbnail
Originally posted by: veenisha

loved the episode

pata he nai chala jaise 30 mint nikal gaya

Thanks πŸ€— and even I loved the episode... so agree with you 30 minutes passes nicely.
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i never thought will be interested in a love story that too from starting but iqbal's shows i donno how from day one get me hooked

and then based on nabbidhan almost 100 years old novel that too bengali the thing is new as it was not so famous love story ulike other works as devdas , parinita of sharatchandra