The Background.. Story.. Shraddha.. Iqbal..

yaqeen. thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Salaam Namaste friends. πŸ€— I saw many topics on Iqbal, Shraddha and the first episode.. so I thought why also not me? πŸ˜† I won't bore you with a long description.. just my views. πŸ˜›

The best thing about this serial is the background (places) I guess.  Didn't anybody notice the beauty of those places? I'm soo loving the city/village where it have been shoot-ed. Specially this place... I would really really love to visit it. πŸ˜³

Coming to the story.. I don't have any comment. πŸ˜ƒ I LOVE the story and I'm soo happy that they didn't take ages to introduce the characters and the basic story.  I think that's what makes me more happy..πŸ˜†

Anshuman.. He's too confident na? πŸ€” It's good to be so but he is too much.πŸ˜• Would love to see how he changes after falling in love with our Paakhi: no need to stay.. Iqbal Khan is justifying with the character. πŸ˜ƒ I never saw him before onscreen.. just heard but now I can also say that he's really good and this role is perfect for him. I love more his eyes. β˜ΊοΈ

Paakhi.. Perfect in all the ways. πŸ˜ƒ She is well educated and very nice, calm as a character. Her clothes are typical Rajhastani *sorry for the spelling hun* but she looks very nice. πŸ˜ƒ

Now I just hope that CVs don't change the story for TRPs. πŸ˜•

Over all: nice characters, nice story and looking forward to it. πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Alina

Edited by -Alina. - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangeet6690 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
i've been a IK fan since KYPH...he is superb actor..glad he is back on TV..looking frward to the show!!

PS i loved the BG sung by sunidhi..its B'ful!!!
minakrish thumbnail
I've been an MIK Fan ever since KYPH and have watched all his shows till date! Really couldn't miss this one! ❀️

Beautiful Post Aloo! ❀️ The location s mesmerizing!  And so is the story! πŸ˜Š

I'm loving the show! 
Edited by -Mrinalini- - 10 years ago
minakrish thumbnail
P.S.: It's Rajasthani πŸ˜Š
patakha-guddi thumbnail
uff I was just in awe when I saw those places...so beautiful...serene. Anshuman and Pakhi's first meey was a bit predictable but never mind...the dance was very peppy and colourful...hopefully the story will not deviate from its track...
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice post Alina...yeah agreed..locations are fab...and story looks refreshing and fast paced which i like the most... Both leads very well compliment each other..😊..I hav been following Iqbal's work.. I just love his voice..😳
-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful post πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
& completely agree the locations, background & the rustic touch...everything adds on to the beauty of the concept ... 😊😊 ...
Even my fingers are crossed too hope it stays the same way & doesn't get mess up for TRPs as it happens in many shows πŸ₯± πŸ₯±

Waiting to see the love story developing b/w Anshuman-Paakhi & chemistry developing b/w Iqbal Shraddha 😊😊😊...first time seeing the girl...have seen Iqbal's work earlier ...not his show but saw his film  πŸ˜›πŸ˜› It was funtoosh I guess... later on even saw his short story πŸ˜›πŸ˜› part of Teri Meri Love stories πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› ... His voice adds on to his good looks  πŸ‘πŸΌ suits as Anshuman Perfectly πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yaqeen. thumbnail
Thank You everyone for the comments. πŸ€—
minakrish thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alina.

Thank You everyone for the comments. πŸ€—

Anytime baby! πŸ€—
Nabi4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Dia heart fan of Iqbal Khan since KYPH watching the show cuz of honetly neva heard of shrdha b4 but shes pretyy and goood actrss sooo amazinggg