Tumhari Paakhi

~Z's Diary Corner~11/12/13 Shyari! :)

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Well Hello there Again!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
November 12, 2013

Okay today's episode was super duper se be upar amazing wala!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

it was so perfect! especially the confusion part!

When Pakhi picked up the sword to scare the guys, I was like Woman Power! FYI she looked so pretty today,she honestly is drop dead gorgeous man!

When she spun and the earring fell out onto Anshumans bag I was like if she has that good of a aim without even trying imagine when she does try! Cause when I try to throw straight it goes backwards! 🀣
I love Pakhi's niece she's so cute!

What I really liked was that when Pakhi entered the room Anshuman did get a vibe and was mesmerized but he was able to control himself into his regular cool, stern expression on his face! It was not like that OMG hes just starring at her until she starts too and than ten minutes just go by in that!

Becharay Anshuman ko bhaag ga rahi thi Pakhi's niece! it was so cute! I am so glad that Anshuman knows what the hell is going on and didn't find out until someone said something! Phew!

Last scene was perfect! their touching of hands, her remembering the touch!
there was like 2 minutes of Anshuman and Pakhi but it was enough for that whole episode!

Precap: Clearly, Anshuman did that on purpose! Smart Man! But what I feel is going to happen is that Pakhi is going to stop Anshuman and tell him that she is ready to go with him! 

Well now for my shyari dedicated to todays Anshuman and Pakhi scene:

Dil se teri nigaah jigar tak utar gayi,
                                                  Dono ko aik nazar mein razamand kar gayi..

you weren't in to my heart 
                                                         but in one glance you left me mesmerized!

Love Z❀️

Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res for now.. (=
-Edit-

Nothing more to add on the episode :D

The shayri is really good. πŸ‘
Edited by -Araina- - 10 years ago
JeeLeZaraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
res
un res πŸ˜Š
Srry for long wait yaar.. u know I couldnt think yesturday πŸ˜†

Back to TP!
Hello again!! πŸ˜ƒ

Agreed. It was really nice! Chutki is so adorable! And Anshuman and Paankhi did their scenes so well. I was laughing so much when Anshuman had to take off his shoes and walk in the house... his expressions were so cute! And when Paakhi was talking to Chutki... ADORABLE! 

Damn she is a strong lady! You know how heavy swords are πŸ˜• Mainai uthai hai talvar pehlai ek baahr chotai hundai... mairai maamai di talvaar viah vali labi c mein uhna dai ghar vich πŸ€£
But jokes apart.. she is a strong girl! Totally didnt c that coming.  I have a feeling that she isnt going to take any injustice from Anshuman when the time comes as well πŸ˜Š Agreed.. she is so gorgeous! πŸ˜³

Hahahaha I know right! And when something falls it falls downwards... hers fell right out the window... and the window was so far away from her πŸ˜†... and ontop of that it goes right into Anshumans bag. Imagine if it had hit his head... πŸ€£  LOL yea what would happen if she does try! But it was a really cute scene. Very well done. 

Haan vibe to ai... laiken 2 second baad us vibe nu bye bye kaihta Anshuman nai πŸ€”
Kab sudrai ga yeh lardka πŸ₯±
Yea it is different though. And thats the good part about it. Surprises to look forward to. Remember... theres more than meets the eye πŸ˜‰

Hahaha I know. She was running and  he was almost ready to trip πŸ€£ Jogging time Anshuman! πŸ˜† Lol that would have been embarasing though... guy comes to break off the marriage and they are planning on getting him married to her... again! Smart guy figured it out in time πŸ˜Ž

Yup. 2 minutes is better than nothing, right?  I felt so bad seeing her rememeber everything though... she looked like she was gnna cry... or was she crying already?? Either way she looked really sad πŸ˜­

Yea smart guy πŸ˜‰
But he already walked so far... how is she gnna stop him now?? 
Lets wait and see πŸ˜³

Wah Wah Wah kya shayari hai!
Masha alha aap to expert ban gai shayari mein πŸ‘

Luv u... miss u...
β€οΈπŸ€—
Edited by supreet_dmg - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Araina-

Res for now.. (=

-Edit-

Nothing more to add on the episode :D

The shayri is really good. πŸ‘

thanks!
pyaarithandak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
. Edited by pyaarithandak - 10 years ago
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yay ..i totally agree with u Z πŸ˜ƒ the epi was awesome re ❀️ 
no waiting for today ..it is gonna be awesome <3

& awesome shayari :D
-FreeSpirit- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post and the Shayari is really lovely along with the episode
Loved the starting bell scene and the ending scene, it spoke so much even though they have not spoken one word their actions and the symbolisms are speaking a lot which is quite beautiful😳
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: pyaarithandak

My thoughts are the same about the precap. Paakhi is going to assume Anshuman wants to commit to the childhood relationship. The confident Anshuman will be left speechless. It was a good second episode. The earring scene bit was cute. And the essence of the hands touching was nicely executed.

Yup! which he will be walking away confidently and all but will get stopped by Pakhi and will convince her family to let her go with him and he will have no choice but to take him!
WORD! to both statements!πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Jes...

yay ..i totally agree with u Z πŸ˜ƒ the epi was awesome re ❀️ 
no waiting for today ..it is gonna be awesome <3

& awesome shayari :D

it was very awesome re!

Yup! its actually going to be funny that Anshuman will walk away with such confidence and PUFF! there goes his asia sized ego when Pakhi will be like i am going to come with you!πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Desigirl_21

Nice post and the Shayari is really lovely along with the episode

Loved the starting bell scene and the ending scene, it spoke so much even though they have not spoken one word their actions and the symbolisms are speaking a lot which is quite beautiful😳

Aww SManks!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
WORD! cant wait till tom!