UK Ratings: Parichay TOPs Rishtey Channel - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Is there anyone living in UK...here..pls guys can u all tell which track is going on..I feel its Anands death track going on...it has to be...
nisha and rohits case track 😛
Originally posted by Ani---Anisah

In UK right now it's nisha and rohits case track in Parichay 😃
indirectly can say golden phase⭐️⭐️,n at the end of the case how sidd cryied hugging kunnu unkknowingly☺️ if m not mistaken that was the first hug b/w the two😳😳
when #parichay s2 will come with sameer soni and keerti nagpure
In UK right now it's nisha and rohits case track in Parichay 😛 Edited by jasmine_khan - 10 years ago
Originally posted by parichayan

indirectly can say golden phase⭐️⭐️,n at the end of the case how sidd cryied hugging kunnu unkknowingly☺️if m not mistakenthat was the first hug b/w the two😳😳
yep SiNal's first hug 😳
OMG its just Nisha track ??..Lolz...so SiNal diwali magic then Rohit Raveena marraige Consummation then Siddhi kidnap OMG these track will have record breaking ratings

OMG its just Nisha track ??..Lolz...so SiNal diwali magic then Rohit Raveena marraige Consummation then Siddhi kidnap OMG these track will have record breaking ratings
akki diwali waala episode case se pehle nahin  tha😕,m i missing somthing??
but yes if only with nisha's track ratiing is here then ccan imagine it'll be on cloud 9 with later tracks😎😎
Originally posted by parichayan

akki diwali waala episode case se pehle nahin  tha😕,m i missing somthing??
but yes if only with nisha's track ratiing is here then ccan imagine it'll be on cloud 9 with later tracks😎😎
I think SiNal married during Navratri time and then Siddhi birthday ..after that yaah diwali and then case😳

I think SiNal married during Navratri time and then Siddhi birthday ..after that yaah diwali and then case😳
Siddhi's birthday hasnt happened yet 😉 I think that's after the court case.. 😃
Originally posted by Ani---Anisah

Siddhi's birthday hasnt happened yet 😉 I think that's after the court case.. 😃
i guess sidd's b'day is when kc also got a job n started working🤔