Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The idea is great. It would really help foster talent. ðŸ˜ƒ
evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
I like this idea ðŸ˜ƒ
And also, on the other thread Sonia had posted, i didn't mean to offend anyone or anything, i was just saying my opinion
That's all i have to say about that
As for the awards, i actually like the idea
Caskett thumbnail
That seems fair enough.
I just hope it gets implemented without any difficulty.
Edited by Caskett - 10 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
nice idea jot d and hershi di...
Kittya_Cullen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My only question is will there be some way in which the actual polling system can be incorporated into the voting procedure? I haven't visited the latest FF Awards voting threads, but it seems like that would keep things neater and easier to work around/through for both DT and Members alike.  

P.S. One of the ideas mentioned in this thread regarding member vs. a specific panel of judges voting seems like something to consider. Perhaps there could be a system where the panel of judges are drawn each year via some sort of voter/application system. That way FFs from both known and unknown authors would have a fair chance. Of course that would probably mean more work (having to read all the FFs nominated, comparing them to the guidelines offered, and keeping member appreciation into account, forum size, etc.), but I believe it could be manageable with some consideration. 

P.P.S. Sorting by Year, Completion, etc., and further subdividing sounds like it would be very helpful in making voting easier. Also will Forum Members have a say in suggesting any new categories?

Anyway, all of that isn't quite important just yet, as you've said, let's see how the newly created system works for next year's awards. Thank you for keeping us updated, and for taking the time out to think of new ways to improve the FF Awards Procedure.
Edited by Kittya_Cullen - 10 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome idea loved it... this way it will b more easy and mpre ppl can vote coz I know few ppl who don't visit FF forum n just visit IPKKND forum
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I don't see the IPKKND forum on the list - how can that forum join as well?
..oneOone.. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
add kitni muhabbat hai forum too in the list :)
Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Jot please add

Sadda Haq
Rangrasiya
Beintehaa
ArHi55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
When are these awards going to take place?