Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixeij thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: zola007

wow that was an awesome update ! i really liked it ! 
loved how Dilshad is making plans to bring these two together πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

well done Asad !! i'm proud of you !!! " our room "

Good boy, Dilshad rejoiced. Baby steps. One thing at a time, she consoled herself.

rofl !!! reading this i just couldn't stop laughing !!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Dilshad consoling herself , poor her ! all the things she 's doing for them !!!

"Mr. Khan?" she asked softly, looking away and pretending to pack her bag.

"Hmm?"

"Can you not call me Ms. Farooqui any more?"

that's our brave Zoya ! saying something directly and not going through differents ways

"would you like me to call you Mrs. Khan or ... Zoya?" 

I just love this part !!! 

"I was saving them for my wife," he blurted, surprised at his own audacity. Her shocked eyes clashed and entangled with his.

Flirting Mr Khan ???😳😳

The end was just amazing ! i like how both of them are making effort to make it work ! 
they are so cute !!!! 
i hope that whoever is coming , doesn't come between them !

There was a knock on the door and Ayaan bounded in. Dilshad called out to them from the kitchen. "Beta, they'll be here in half an hour. And Ayaan's here too."

Uuuhhh ! like always !! 
disturbance everywhere πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

just love your ss !! 
do continue soon !!! 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒ

Aww, you made my day! And here's some shameless self-promo: hope you've checked out some of my other stuff. 2 OSes in which Zoya and Asad aren't as shy as they're here!
Edited by dixeij - 10 years ago
dixeij thumbnail

Originally posted by: KulfiBai

Omg omg omg I am absolutely in LOVE with your story! I love love LOVE the Asad and Zoya in your tale <3 They both are such sweethearts and hopefully their insecurities about expressing their love for ach other go away slowly. Dilshad is such a sweet, clever mum/mother-in-law too! πŸ˜†

You're a wonderful writer! And I like that you update so frequently! :) 

Thanks Kulfibai--love your username! Am addicted hence the updates.
AngreziKudi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant story. I love the first two chapters, the awkwardness between the two and the u certainty. I remember an old stories of yours but I think it got deleted and I never hot round to finish it πŸ˜­ Was a very sad day for me lol. Is there any where else I could read it? But on to this one, dilshad she's my fav Cupid, always tried to get these two together and she's doing the same here, if not those two could take forever into admitting anything. Can't wait for more πŸ˜ƒ
dixeij thumbnail

Originally posted by: B3ll3...

Brilliant story. I love the first two chapters, the awkwardness between the two and the u certainty. I remember an old stories of yours but I think it got deleted and I never hot round to finish it πŸ˜­ Was a very sad day for me lol. Is there any where else I could read it? But on to this one, dilshad she's my fav Cupid, always tried to get these two together and she's doing the same here, if not those two could take forever into admitting anything. Can't wait for more πŸ˜ƒ

Ooh, I'm glad you asked. Yes, you can find my longer FF on Myeduniya.com called ASYA FF: Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil

AngreziKudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixeij

Ooh, I'm glad you asked. Yes, you can find my longer FF on Myeduniya.com called ASYA FF: Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil

Omg thank you  thank you thank youπŸ€—
dixeij thumbnail

Cool! I hope I can get some comments from you there too! Let me know what you think.
daydream. thumbnail
OMG, it's official. This is my favorite story ever. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

It's just SO CUTE! 😳😳😳😳 I CANNOT GET OVER HOW ADORABLE THIS IS!  

I'm like fangirling so much! πŸ˜ƒ It's very, very beautiful. ❀️ β€οΈ β€οΈ I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS STORY NOW! πŸ€ͺ 

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE? 😭😭😭 THIS IS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER. AHBDSHEJBJKL. πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ πŸ€ͺ

The part where they were talking in the bedroom was my favorite part! πŸ˜›πŸ˜› The shyness, the old shirt thing, Asad correcting her, etc. 😳😳😳😳

THIS WHOLE THING IS JUST SO SURREAL. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ IT'S TOO PERFECT. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

When can you update again???? 😭😭😭😭😭

-Fari 😳 β€οΈ
AngreziKudi thumbnail

Originally posted by: dixeij

[/QUOTE]

Cool! I hope I can get some comments from you there too! Let me know what you think.
[/QUOTE]
I will inbox you my review since I don't have an account there. Hope that's okay 
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Excuse me while I mop my heart off the floor! You have completely melted it with this update. How beautifully they are feeling their way into each others hearts! And when they finally do, I know its going to be amazing! Update soon! Pleaaassseee! 
lourel24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was awesome.plz update soon.plzzz