Posted: 10 years ago
Totally like the new judges..it is a refreshing change!! so glad dont have to see Geetha ma this season..it was getting a tad stale..but the new judges totally rock!! I never thought I would like them when they announced the changes..but after watching the auditions, I was floored!! They are fun and hoping they do a good job!!😊
The new judges are doing great so far. I love all three. Will be interesting and fun to watch them now as the real show begins :)
mudassar is bst ... he is chooo cute... new season new judges... miss u lewis n remo
Yes they are really good but I missed Remo,geeta and Terrence
Mudassar is really superb n funny ❤️

Just hope that the new judges are not biased this time like Remo, Terrence., and Geeta are. 😛

The BEST thing about the new judges is that there is no Geeta ma! Watching these judges this year during the auditions was so refreshing. I realized how mean Geeta truly was to some people. Feroz was a bit mean to Dhiraj during the audition but apart from that, they've been the best judges so far. Now here's hoping their choreographies are better than the previous judges! Although it would be hard to beat Terrence! 

remo sir is all time fav judge.hope they will atleast bring him as guest.
I just love the new judges
Master Mudassar is sooo cute and Feroz is really kind and u wl notice dat if u hv watched all the way  from auditions.
Bt mis out trio
Totally loved three judges, its so much refreshment..  I like all three old judges but even new juges are doing great till now.. Impressed with them today..  
their choreography was really good ..As this is only first episode I wont complaint about this that they were very sweet to all and did not point out some of mistakes but I think as show will progress they will tell mistakes to the contestent also..