Other Topics

Coffee With IF : Episode 2 : Nithyakv - Page 3

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks Nithya.
Even I would love to be by beaches always. 

SriRamaJeyam va... 👏 Very good - I always want to write will try and give up eventually. 😆

Will come back with more questions...  😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Very nice Nithya.

My question:

What is  your opinion of each of the DT members old and new?  Name each of the members and your opinion please.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Caryn

Very nice Nithya.

My question:

What is  your opinion of each of the DT members old and new?  Name each of the members and your opinion please.

Caryn,

Thanks for reading by..

Unga question kku answer ..  politics vendame.. 😳
😳
Nithya

nithya_IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: migan

Thanks Nithya.

Even I would love to be by beaches always. 

SriRamaJeyam va... 👏 Very good - I always want to write will try and give up eventually. 😆

Will come back with more questions...  😉

Every time we think of a holiday.. kidsum nannum  keep saying goa polama.. my hubby is bugged coz we make him a spectataor.. make him sit at tha shore, dump all things to be taken care of,  jump into water and don't come out for hours..  2 visits agiyum we love it.. 

Sriramajeyam.. have been writing for my son .. Guess all of you know his story..

He fell down from a height of 20ft when he was 15 months old. (Now he is 6 years) .. He was in neurosurgical ICU and was diagonized with a clot in brain and we had to wait till his skull  formed to open for surgery.. By God's grace the clot disintegrated in 6 weeks and he escaped surgery..  other complications too set in.. He has been having frequent urination, indigestion , stunted growth.. We had to wait till he turned 6 to start medication. 4 months back, after a series of tests, MRI , x-ray.. we have found out that his pitutary gland is not secreting the growth hormone.. Luckily all other hormones are fine.  So he is on growth hormone injection.. every day one injection for next 7 years..  past 4 months la we are seeing amazing results.. his urine control has improved a lot.  he has grown 4 cms in height.. his apetite has improved.. he has started chewing his food. 

ana poor thing is so weak .. (he weighs 13 kg only..).. that he cries everyday when the injection is given.   

Seri.. matterkku varuvom.. I beleive a lot in prayers which saved my son and that is still giving me the strength to fight for him.. I have been requesting each and everyone I know to include my son in their prayers..

So I place the same request here too.. 🤗

migan thumbnail
Oh Nithya 
I have no clue Poor thing.

I am really glad he is ok. Definitely he will be in my prayers Nithya. 🤗

Is he now going to normal school? take care.
migan thumbnail
But unga questio nsessio ninnum mudila. Once I am awake will come in DD style. 😉
nithya_IF thumbnail

Oh Nithya 

I have no clue Poor thing.

I am really glad he is ok. Definitely he will be in my prayers Nithya. 🤗

Is he now going to normal school? take care.

Thanks you so much..

he goes to normal school..  talks, walks and does every activity perfectly.. just that physically he is short in growth compared to kids of his age.. his bones have grown to that of a 4 yr old only coz of hormone shortage.. by externally supplimenting it we are confidnet that he will be alright in next 8 years.. 
nithya_IF thumbnail

But unga questio nsessio ninnum mudila. Once I am awake will come in DD style. 😉

most welcome.. 😊
incorrigible thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nithya Ka 

Your kathal kathai was very interesting to read (though I'm sure it was also very painful to live through all the struggles thrown in by the families) I'm so glad that it was worth it, your husband sounds like a genuine gift from God..

So sad to hear about your son, but more importantly, you have my utmost respect and admiration for the positive way in which you're handling this..it takes a lot of love and acceptance to share his story with us in such a loving and positive manner, I can sense from that what a great mom you are..

I've always believed that God gives only the best parents his most special children..God's blessing will always be on him and your whole family..and my prayers will always be with your son now onward..what's his name btw? 😊
Edited by incorrigible - 10 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Thanks Shree..

He is Adithya .. 😊