Other Topics

Coffee With IF : Episode 2 : Nithyakv - Page 5

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rojapooo

awww, so I did stir some thing around here, eh? "Juicy tidbits" - Nithya, you meeting Venkat without anyone knowing, help from your sisters 😉

phew.. indhu dhan juciy titbits sa..

meeting without anyone knowing.. help from sisters.. ðŸ˜²  idhu enna puthu kadhai.. roja unga CK imaginationa..

my sisters were school going kids and did not even know what was happening.. We lived under the same roof.. After the declaration survelliance was very high.. a normal talk also was not allowed.. 144 in strict effect.. mathi mathi people were advising us to give up.. they even fixed another girl for venkat. venkat said do wahever you guys want.. thali naan dhane kattanum .. naan katina adhu nithya kazhuthala dhan.. ðŸ˜‰ 

Finally agree panni.. engagement ana aparam.. konjam romance pannalamnu partha.. ayya was sent onsite for 6 months.. he came back just a week before marriage.. idhula meeting outside enga pandradhu.. we wrote a lot of letters to each other and I treasure them till date.😳

One interesting fact happened in our marriage which does not happen else where I guess..
adhavadhu bride and bridegroom family both set out from the same house to the choultry and came back to the same house after marriage.. 😆 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Karthikka

Nithya, my heart constricted when I read about Aditya. I have two toddlers for nephews and I don't know what I would do if something like that happened to them.

I have no questions but just to say my tremendous admiration and awe for you, your husband, your daughter and the brave and courageous Aditya, Please tell him auntie from Malaysia sends him lots of love and hugs.

Thank you karthikka..

Guess you guys remember, most of  you had sent him wishes for his b'day in VR thread.. he was so happy reading all of your wishes.. 
nithya_IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kalki2007

Nithiya I have to give you  you are rock I know how hard sometimes but you pull through you did it  - your son has a fantastic mother and family he is going to be alright

He is going to be in my prayers and I believe God sometimes test us to see how we hope - but we need to keep positive and go forward

I have a daughter after 8 years of marriage - hard time having her - i thought it never going to happen but it did - I prayed a lot and keep on thinking going to happen it did come true

Loved your love story looks like in movies - you both fight for your love and you won

What do you do when you are really angry?

Thank Kalki.. Wishes to your princess from Nithya..

When I am angry I tend to scream at the person responsible and I end up crying 😆

Caryn thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nithyamkv

Caryn,

Thanks for reading by..

Unga question kku answer ..  politics vendame.. 😳
😳
Nithya

Politics ahh...   illayeh... okay if you are not comfortable then don't answer.

Very interesting your love life and married life.

Yes, Aditiya will be in my prayers too.  Don't worry, he will be alright.
Edited by Caryn - 10 years ago
Shathirlala thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Woah, I missed a lot...

I could say a lot but I'll just say that you had a very interesting life that not everyone can experience. It's so hearbreaking to know that your son is suffering but I'm sure he'll pull through as he is with a wonderful mum and a great dad. He'll be in my prayers. I'm really glad with your fairy-tale ending (love).

What languages do you speak fluently and not so fluently?
Your love life seems thrilling as you had many refusals and challenges but you pulled thorugh, if you had a choice would you experience a calmer more predictable love life with family members accepting from the first sight or stick with this exciting one with family members opposing?
You have to update every day of next week of a particular serial. Which serial would you choose to update 5/6 days in a row next week?

Edited by ThangamPlus - 10 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Nithya, my questions.. only fun questions :)
1.  Do you dream?  If yes, any interesting / wild dreams that you remember?

2. Do you watch cartoons with your children, what is your favourite cartoon?

3.   If you can have  a super power, which one would you want?

4.  What movie title would suit your life?

5.  If while talking to God, he sneezes, what would you say ;)
nithya_IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ThangamPlus

Woah, I missed a lot...

I could say a lot but I'll just say that you had a very interesting life that not everyone can experience. It's so hearbreaking to know that your son is suffering but I'm sure he'll pull through as he is with a wonderful mum and a great dad. He'll be in my prayers. I'm really glad with your fairy-tale ending (love).

What languages do you speak fluently and not so fluently?
Your love life seems thrilling as you had many refusals and challenges but you pulled thorugh, if you had a choice would you experience a calmer more predictable love life with family members accepting from the first sight or stick with this exciting one with family members opposing?
You have to update every day of next week of a particular serial. Which serial would you choose to update 5/6 days in a row next week?

Thanks Thangam .. 🤗

I can speak Tamil, kannada, hindi, english fluently..

Telugu and Malayalam not so fluently.. 😳

I would stick ot the one I experienced.. A more memorable one na..

I am doing then Nilavu for the whole week now.. 😆

I like Bommalttam and Vani Rani.. Vani Rnai I tend to write lengthier one.. So would be difficult to write for 1 whole week.. So I prefer BM if it for 1 while week.. 😳

nithya_IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: eclat

Nithya, my questions.. only fun questions :)

1.  Do you dream?  If yes, any interesting / wild dreams that you remember?

2. Do you watch cartoons with your children, what is your favourite cartoon?

3.   If you can have  a super power, which one would you want?

4.  What movie title would suit your life?

5.  If while talking to God, he sneezes, what would you say ;)

1. Dreams .. Yes I do dream.. wildest dream .. someone killed me.. 😭

2. Cartoons.. vera vazhi illa I have to watch.. 😳 I like Tom & Jerry and Chotta Bheem.. Doreman sometimes ok-ok..

3. Super Power .. Lot of things running in my mind.. unable to finalise on one.. 😆 

4. Kudumbam oru Kadambam 😆

5. Bless you.. 😉

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Nithya innum question answer session going on va?
Few more questions... only fun

1. Which movie actor you have a crush?

2. Which TV actor hero you have a crush on? ðŸ˜‰

3. If you want to act in a TV serial which one and what role?

4. if you want to break the head of a character in a TV serial (sun or Vijay TV) who is that?

5. Are you jealous of any actress? Why? ðŸ˜‰
nithya_IF thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: migan

Nithya innum question answer session going on va?

Few more questions... only fun

1. Which movie actor you have a crush?

2. Which TV actor hero you have a crush on? ðŸ˜‰

3. If you want to act in a TV serial which one and what role?

4. if you want to break the head of a character in a TV serial (sun or Vijay TV) who is that?

5. Are you jealous of any actress? Why? ðŸ˜‰

1. Arvindswamy.. 😳

2. yaarum illa pa.. 😛

3. ss.. habba.. naan nalla irukaradhu ungalukku pudikalaya.. ðŸ˜†

4. Many characters are there ðŸ˜¡ .. oruthar mandaya mattum odacha.. inorthar kochupar.. 😆

5. Jealous agara alauvukku no one pa.. 😉