Pratigya

KRIYA FF: Tum jo aye zindagi mein Update part 1 of 20 pg 34

Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi friends this idea of a ff came randomly to me dunno why but i decided to write it.. let me know what you think.. I always wanted to write a kriya ff that is completely diff to show concept.. so here it is.

Index

part 1: page1

part 2: page3

part 2of2: Page 4

part 3: page 5 

part 3of2:page 6

part 4: page 8

part 4of2: page 9

part 5: page 10

part 5of 2 page 11

part 6: page 12

part 7 & 8: page 13

part 8of2: page 14

part 9of1: page 15

part 9of2: page 16

part 10 of 1 page 17

part 10 of 2 page 18

part 11 page 19

part 2 of 11 page 20 

par 1of 12 page 22

part 2 of 12 page 23

part 13 page 25

part 2 of 13 page 26

part 14 page 26

part 15 page 27

part part 2 of 15 page 28

part 16 page 29

part 2 of 16- pg 30

part  17- pg 30

part 2 of 17 pg 31

part 18 pg 32

part 2 of 18 pg 33

part 1&2 of 19 page 33

part 1 of 20 page 34

FF: Tum jo aye Zindagi Mein 

Part 1

Pratigya was sitting in a simple blue salvar..with her friends Sonali, Maya, Gauri,Mihir and  Hemant  outside at the table at a small caf not far from her college area, it was sort of her friends and her local hang out area, they were all having cold drinks some were having cold tea and others were having coffee and ice cream.

"College is over finally we can chill" Maya exclaimed with excitement

" ya but I enjoy studying"

" boring.. come on Pratigya, always studying why don't we organise a holiday" said Sonali she was more of the hip type, crazy one in her circle she had short hair which was dyed blue.

"holiday.. no I can't you know that"  Pratigya took  to her drink whilst the others spoke.

"Gauri you in?"

"what Mihir.. I have to attend a wedding in 2 weeks you know.. my dad he is strict if I don't go he will cut me off"

"Forget it" Mihir just left. Pratigya wished she could go on holiday or live the life style that her friends live, but life didn't give it that opportunity.

"college is over for vacation what are your plans Pratigya?" she took  a sip of her cold coffee with the straw. "nothing much I will most likely find some work experience..."  The table became silent and all eyes were on her.. she felt embarrassed she didn't know what to say.

"That is an excellent choice sweetheart" said a voice from behind.. he sat down next to her and put his arm around her.. she smiled a little..

"thanks Ayush I knew you would understand" Ayush is her bf.. he is supportive but at the same time can be a right clown and act like an idiot.. their relationship is not at a serious stage, but they have a good friendship and being in same college made them closer, looks were not his plus point, he is not even her type he has a shaved head, clean shaven and the worse dress sense, his sense of humour is what made her like his company. .. he asked her out and because she didn't like her house atmosphere most of the time she agreed to date him and stay with her friends but not till to late only till 10pm because Pratigya actually wanted to study and do well, she wanted to become a teacher. Her friends chatted amongst themselves then shortly all said their goodbyes and parted, Except for Pratigya and Gauri they were best of friends and confided in each other, Pratigya went to Gauri's house.

"mum Pratigya is here" as they entered the house.

"hi beta" said Gauri's mum greeting her with a hug.. "Hi aunty" she was so loving and caring towards Pratigya, she treated her like one of her own, she knew Pratigya home life and always felt for the girl, she made small chit chat with her.

"will you stay for lunch?"

"um..."

"yes she will" replied Gauri.

"lovely  lunch won't be too long, you both girls relax in the sitting room" the girls nodded.

"aunty you need any help?"

"Pratigya your so sweet, I wish Gauri would ask that from time to time.. Pratigya smirked.. and Gauri rolled her eyes at her mum.

"actually she can't I'm helping her with something" Gauri took her ipad and sat with Pratigya.

"ok so work experience.. what you want to do?"

"well I'm good with kids so I thinking babysitting, child minding that types of thing.

"ok.. lets just search and see" Gauri googled it.

"Actually yaar, I've already joined a agency and they send me ads now and then, I saw 2 that I was interested in so can I just check my e-mail?

"yah sure here" she gave her the ipad.." I'm just going to get my charger..

Pratigya looked through her e-mails "yes 2 responses.. ok they have 4 kids.. hmm 4 might be hard to deal with and there not paying enough for it. She skipped that e-mail and went to the next one, it was for an ad she applied to some weeks ago.. "Finally they got back to me and its... "Any luck?" her friend sat down with a bar of chocolate.. "yeah I applied for one 2 weeks ago, a couple and they have one child of 1yrs and look at how much they are offering for the job.. "wow yaar that is awesome you should do this, they must be a rich family to being able to offer a lot of money for a babysitting job, what are the names? Gauri was quite curious to know..

"hmm just said the mum's name Preeti.. and no surname.. but its asking to call this number, let me do it now or I will miss this opportunity, she grabbed her phone and took the number now.. "ok won't be long" she went to quiet part of the house and dialled it.

"Hello"

"Hello is this Preeti?"

"yah, who's this?"

"Hi maam I'm Pratigya Singh I applied for your ad for the babysitting job some weeks ago..

"oh yah.. yes.. we were very impressed with your resume" Pratigya smiled hearing that.

"yah would like to set up an induction meeting with you as soon as possible.. are you free today?"

"yes  I am.. in fact I can come now..

"excellent I was hoping you would say that.. I have to go out later so if you can come by 4pm that would be great.

"done I will see you at 4pm"  Preeti cut the call.

"yes.." she exclaimed.. and went to Gauri.

"you look happy what happen.. and where are you going?"

"I can't stay for lunch.. I spoke to the kid's mom she said she wants to meet now. And yaar I can't let this slip.. this could be my turning point in life.. Pratigya grabbed her bag.

"ok fine then stay for dinner instead.."

"um.. I'll let you know.. Ayush might want to do something.. lets see I will message you."

"ok yaar goodluck I hope it all goes well"

"thanks.. see ya later.

"Pratigya went out of there and waited for a auto.. Luckily it came quite quickly she quickly sat in and just went through the e-mail in her head.

Pratigya got to the place quite quickly.. from the outside of the house she could just see how wealthy they were.. she went in.. Preeti greeted her she was in an expensive sari, she looked around in her late 30's, they sat down and spoke about her experience, Siya was a sleep.. Pratigya explained that she has twin brothers ages of 8 years and she practically brought them up so she was aware of how to look after kids, and sometimes she looks after the neighbours kids.. Preeti was impressed with.. she hired her on the spot.

"I'm very impressed with you darling.. welcome aboard.. she got up and shook her hand. Both women were on their feet.

"I'm sure my husband will like you too.. oh here he comes now.. Preeti saw him come he was in a black suit.. he works for his own company Riazada enterprises she told Pratigya, own company he must be much older..her husband must be 40 odd.. or late late 30's.

By the way when can you start?  Preeti asked.

Tbc

Precap:

Wow this is just great I've got a job now and I don't need hand outs from.. she thought.

"Pratigya meet my husband... he too will be your boss. Pratigya turned her head to the side  with the same thought her husband must be 40.. or somewhat old.. but her mind did a complete u turn.

"Hi Pratigya? I'm Krishna. Pleasure to meet you.. "  he out stretched his hand to hers. she was lost for words she didn't think that who she will be working for would be so young maybe just 2 yrs olders than her.. and extremely  good looking..  

hope you like it 😊

if you like it then i will continue..

Edited by Khushi96 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice plot...! Go ahead..thumbs up! :)
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow interesting story carry on khushi
here hero is already married n have a child 😳 n ayush wah kya tarif kiya hai aapne he not looks gud, idiot n average guy 😆
pls update soon btwn u haven't decided title yet???
hussainramso thumbnail
super liking khushi. do continue.
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow very interesting story😛P has a bf and K is already married😲?sounds promising😉Look forward 😃!!update soon😳
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Intriguing concept Kroopa, both involved with somebody else 😲don't know how they will ever have a relationship. 

You got my interest, 👍🏼 curious to see where this is heading.  Please continue. 😃
Yemi-IF thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Khushi96 thumbnail
Khushi96 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rekrn

Intriguing concept Kroopa, both involved with somebody else 😲don't know how they will ever have a relationship. 

You got my interest, 👍🏼 curious to see where this is heading.  Please continue. 😃

Thanks...To see how their relationship happens or if it reaches that stage..follow this ff😉
Khushi96 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

Wow very interesting story😛P has a bf and K is already married😲?sounds promising😉Look forward 😃!!update soon😳

Thank you..Yeah they are in relationship with others but all is not what it seems 😉