Frequent Posters

dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Good update dear ... all is well ...waiting for love realisation 😊
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good update khushi. Im not liking this Ayush guy. Hope K P will soon realise their love. Update soon dear.
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Part 14

Ok little Miss, lets go say hi to Pratigya, he said lifting Siya up and grabbing the baby car seat on his way out. 

"Krishna where you taking her" said Preeti blocking his exit.

"none, of your business" he says dodging past her. "Its to see Pratigya isn't it?" he stopped.. "I don't think you should take her, you know hospital's kids can catch all sorts of infections.. He chuckles.

"What's so funny?"

"you just stop your drama, its too late to act like mother of the year" he ignored her closing the front door.

"Damn him, I will teach him a lesson believe me!

"Really that happened Hemant why are you quiet do share" she giggled.

"It embarrassing" Pratigya laughed hearing about his holiday trip, her friends were all in fits of laugher.

"That's better, laughter is the best medicine" said Gauri.

"You know babes what happened to me last week" Pratigya turns to Ayush, don't call me babes we are not together anymore'  she wanted to say this but not in front of everyone..

Krishna bounced along the corridors. "Chalo let's see your Pratigya didi hmm?" he kissed the little infant on her baby soft head.  Krishna walked near the room, he heard laughter including Pratigya lovely voice, but seeing Ayush there was off putting, he didn't know whether to leave or enter.. ooh,, umma.. cooed Siya.

"shh  my gudiya" he looked at her through the window., he should go in after all he bought Siya especially to see the patient. Whatever I'm here to see her I don't care for anyone else" Siya cooed some more.. Pratigya continued to laugh as she was she angled her face to the side,  and her attention went to the corner of the door.

"Siya! you bought her to see me?" she said sitting up some more, excited to see her. Krishna nodded walking passed all her friends and came near her bed. Upon seeing Pratigya Siya literally started to bounce in his arms, she reached her little arms out to Pratigya. "Siya easy.., she's not feeling well" he said pulling the infant back.. but Siya was adamant, she screamed.. 

" It's ok sir, give her here I'll manage"

"If your sure" she nodded. Stretching her arms out she took Siya from him. "Hello my gudiya, did you miss me?" she touched her forehead to hers. Siya smiled drooling.. 

I misht you bacha, mwah!" she kissed her chubby cheek.. Siya started to jump in her lap.. "oh,oh ok, ok" laughed Pratigya, sitting her on her lap. Krishna looked at the two of them It was a beautiful sight. "you know you have some nerve..

"excuse me?"

" because of you I could've lost my Pratigya for good" Pratigya saw Ayush up from his seat, Krishna was silent.

"Ayush enough, I'm not your Pratigya anymore, we have been over for a long time."

"but babe?"

"and don't call me babe you have lost that right too.. now I want you to leave.

"Pratigya why you being harsh?"

"Hemant? Me being harsh, sir shouldn't have to hear this, Ayush you know he saved my life?" Ayush didn't have any come back words

"guys all of us should leave right now, she's tired..  the room became silent and they all shifted out of the ward..

"Gauri bhi na why did she tell Ayush anything" Pratigya adjusted Siya, and faced her again. "he just doesn't get the message, does he hmm" she said in a baby voice. Siya looked up at her like she could understand.

"I'm sorry- she sat down Siya again on her lap, whilst turning her head to him.

"Sir bas I don't want to hear you apologise again, I don't blame you for what happened we need to just look forward now, isn't that right Siya..

"aaa,tu, ooh" Pratigya laughed looking to Krishna.

"that was a yes" she says..

"really?" he said in amusement

"yup me and Siya talk you know she is the best listener. Krishna chuckled. "Sir why are you standing come take a seat here.. Krishna sat in the chair next to the bed.

"I get discharged tomorrow so I should be back at work"

"No not yet, your weak you have to take rest I insist, please don't rush back to work." She turned to him. "I know how demanding she can be, so take your time before you come back.."

"ok.. you know, I  can't believe no word on papa.. and" her attention turned to the little one in her lap. "oh.. shhh she's falling asleep" Krishna got up from the chair.

"she must be getting heavy I'll take her"

"no its fine, she's no trouble" she looked down at her angelic face whilst she cradled her to sleep.

"So who will pick you up tomorrow, where will you be living back at Gauri's? not Gauri's anymore I told her I'm moving out I can't go back on my word'  "Yes probably" she lied

"that's good, she is crazy but a good friend" Pratigya laughed "you noticed then" he nodded.

"Look at her so innocent no idea what the world is like, how harsh it can be, I hope she never ever has to know, and she has the most perfect childhood" she kissed her little head. Krishna could see clearly how much attachment Pratigya had to the little girl, Preeti didn't even have an ounce, for her Siya was an accessory to show off to friends.

"what hospital is your papa admitted at, by the way?"  

"um..its.. yah Shiva Hospital, there is no point to even think about it, my step mum won't let me see him, I asked many times" Krishna didn't say anything,  "hmm, I need to make a business call, will you be ok with her?" "hmm" she said tilting her head side-to-side, as to say she is fine with it.  He went outside and dialled a number, Shortly he came back in the room. His lips broke into a smile, seeing her dozing off with Siya, she was holding Siya very securely, one hand on her head and the other on her lower back.  she was asleep  on her belly, her cheek was resting on Pratigya's chest. Pratigya needs her rest, I should take Siya home"

"Hey, " he whispered. Caressing her hand, which was on Siya's back. 

"hmmm, she opened her eyes.

"Get some sleep, I'll go now, and be back later in the evening"

"ok" she said in a sleepy voice, letting him take Siya.  Siya stirred alittle, when he lifted her from the back, but she was asleep again, comfortably on his shoulder in no time.

How is she papu better?"

"Perfectly fine dadi" he handed her Siya.

"She must be exhausted" she placed her on her lap. great to hear she is feeling better now, take me to see her tomorrow."

"no need dadi she get's discharged tomorrow afternoon so we can visit her tomorrow or I can call her here.

"that's excellent news" she said with a grin.. "Siya is a sleep, you take some rest too"

" dadi, I have a meeting in 10 minutes so I will just prepare for it"

"papu take some rest or your going to make your self sick too"

"your so sweet, but really am fine" he said giving her arm a  loving squeeze then he left to his office.

"Did Krishna come last night?" Pratigya clicked her tongue. "nope it's ok he's probably busy I can't expect him to drop everything just fo.."

"Hey, you feeling better?"

"sir you're here?

"yes, I remember you told me you get discharged today, so..

"you do have a good memory" mocked Gauri.. "yep better than you, you know she doesn't even know if you can swim or not"

"Hey" said Gauri Pratigya shook her head, the conversation was making her laugh.

"where are you heading.. Gauri can I borrow her for the afternoon dadi wants to see her"

"oh ok we were just going to hang, but yeah sure, I will leave you both to it" she walked out of the ward.

"thanks" he replied.. "have you signed your papers, and everything?" she nodded.

"Is this your bag..?" he said taking it.

"yeah but I can take it" he slung it over his shoulder.

"Sir" she tried to remove it.

"chalo chalo where going to  get late let's go" she smiled and walked out of the ward with him.

"Dadi has been asking after you she will be thrilled to see you.." he said unbuckling his seatbelt. He turned to her she was staring at the ground lost in thought.

"you ok?"

"hm.. yeah I'm.. just thinking about papa and.. "

"Listen everything will be fine don't worry trust me on this"  his words made her feel somewhat reassured.. she nodded to his response.

"come" he opened his door and then raced over to open hers..

Dadi heard the door click.. she got up from her seat, "papu.. Pratgiya beta how are you feeling come sit with me" she said pulling her along.. and made her sit next to her on the couch.

"I'm much better thank dadi"

"you gave us all a fright especially my papu lapu.."

"dadi, don't call me that name in front of everyone please" Pratigya lips broke into a shy smile" her eyes met his for a second..  yes she is smiling' his mind reflected.

"Dadi, if it keeps  making her laugh then you can call me that all the time" dadi laughs with Pratigya.

"you two catch up, I have a meeting in half an hour which I need to prepare for"  dadi sighs.

"Always working, he sees nothing past work."

"He is so dedicated to his work he isn't much older than me and he already runs a company, has such a sense of responsibility, I admire that about him."

"that's great beta, but he wasn't always like this, he was forced to grow up and then after Keshav's death he..."

"who is Keshav?"

"He hasn't told you.. ok I will let him tell you that story then you will come to know, actually while you're here let's do something fun, but first I will get us some dinner ordered and papu's sent to his office and  I will also get something to show you.  

"I can help you" she replied

"no beta, you just came out of hospital take it easy I have got it, I'm just going to the kitchen to give the order, what are you in a mood for, must be fed up of hospital food right?" Pratigya nodded.

"ok you have a think I know what papu likes" hmm what does Krishna like' her mind wondered.

"I can try that too what Krishna is eating?"

"oh beta what he likes even I don't like its so bland maci cheese something like that is the name, when he was in US he use to eat food like that." Pratgiya thought about it, and her taste buds were not great so maybe best to eat something spicy.

"Something spicy would be good, how about vada pau  and some samosa's something tasty like that?

"ok that would be good" she replied.

"Great, you relax I will just come" she patted her cheek and left to the kitchen.

After 2 hours or so Krishna comes out of the office he hears aww and oh.." he pops his head into the drawing room, she's Pratigya and dadi looking at something.

"Here just 2 months nangu maharaj" Pratigya laughed at the comment. oh god embarrassing baby photos' He sighs.

"Awh that is a cute one"

"It is, my favourite one too looks so cute in the bathtub"  Krishna walks into the room.

"Even as a baby such lovely hair" she smiles.

"Ahem.. dadi please not the baby album" he said stood behind the couch. They both turned.

"Now these beta are some older snaps, of school" Krishna knew what photos were coming, did dadi forget? Seems that way..

and college and.. Hey, papu lapu kya beta"

"No dadi, no more embarrassing photos, anyway me and Pratigya have to leave now it's getting late." He closed the album quickly. "ok Pratigya grab your bag i will just be with you. She nodded getting up and walking out of the room. "Papu that was rude"

"kya dadi, you know what photos are in here, Keshav and Siya and?"

"oh of course I  forgot, yes well just tell Pratigya she is a sweet girl she will understand."

"I will soon, right now she has her own problems" he said under his breath, as he saw her re-enter the room.

"shall we go?"  she said holding her bag. Krishna nodded.

"ok beta take full rest and see you very soon, take care of yourself" said dadi embracing her, she had grown quite fond of her, and so had Pratigya of the lovely old lady.

Krishna drove in silence, even Pratigya did not know where she should tell him to drop her off.. "we are here" he said parking up.

"Sh-shiva hospital?"

"I told you don't worry" he said with a subtle smile. "come" she was confused but followed his lead.  

"Hi Krishna and?

"Pratigya" she said in a small voice.

follow me" said a lady, they both followed her, "just wait here a minute"  the woman went past them. Pratigya fidgeted with her dupatta.  She turned to him,

"Sir I tried, but my step mum won't let me meet him"

"Hey, do you trust me?" he said placing his palms on her shoulders.

"of course" she replied, her worried and tense ones looking into his expressive confident ones.

"don't worry hm.."  she looked down and nodded, looking back up.

The ward nurse came back to them  "You both go down that way and turn to the left and he is in  ward 5"  

"thank you Savi" he replied.. and turned to her. "come"

"wow you really did it, I will see my papa" she smiled, this felt so impossible a few days back, but sir really came through. "thank you sir, really i.."

"enough thanks, your papa is waiting for you" she smiled nodding "ya" they both walked side by side towards the ward. They reached the outside of it, and she halted in her steps.

"what's wrong?" he said stood behind her.

"I don't know, I feel nervous sir"

"Pratigya don't worry I am here na, come go in nothing will happen" she turned around "hmm"

She opened the door, and saw him on the bed with an oxygen mask on, and hooked up to different machines, motionless. She swallowed hard. She took a little step forward, Krishna closed the door behind them. Seeing him in this state was hard for her, she wasn't sure she could handle it, she just froze in her tracks. "papa?" she said in a small voice. Krishna watched as she looked on slowly moving towards his bed.. "you know coma patients can hear you if you speak with them, its suppose to help, listen I will go get you a chair from outside so you can sit with him. She didn't reply back, but he knew this will help.  "Hi can we get a chair so she can sit with him?"  the nurse nodded.  Krishna briefly turned.

"Kaushaliyaji?"

"Krishna? I heard what you did thank you so much,why are you out here is he left in there alone?"

"Actually, Pratigya is in there with him"

"is this some sort of a sick joke!"

"No we agreed yesterday that..

"I agreed if you want to meet him its fine but her, no way"

"Look please just let her see him, she is his daughter, and if you want me to keep paying for his treatment then you will let this be" he said finishing of in a serious tone.

"Visiting hours are almost over, you just take that chair in there" she replied. Finally some understanding he was relieved. He slowly opened the door and still her standing as he left her.

" Hey you can go closer and here you must be exhausted standing"  he said placing the chair down

"No sir leave it" he looked up at her.

"but why?"

"I just.." she opened the door, facing her step mum right in front of her.

"Pratigya, you saw your papa now?" surprisingly her step mum wasn't being mean?. Krishna left the room, she turned to him. "I'm sorry I can't  take anymore" she rushed passed them.

"but." He said seeing her fleet passed.

"see I give her this chance and she doesn't even take it, it is still an hour.."

"she is just upset, I'll see.." he said leaving from there.  Kaushaliya shrugged her shoulders and went into the room. Pratigya walked fast she just wanted to be out of there, seeing her father so helpless was difficult.

"Ruko Pratigya" he called. She stopped in front of a car park area.  She didn't say anything, She heard his foot steps come close.

"sorry I just can't see him that way, he was so helpless.." he heard her voice break. "a-and I, I just.." he bit his bottom lip. "hey" he gently placed his palm on her right shoulder giving it a gently squeeze. "it's ok you don't have to explain" atleast Krishna sir Is here with me, he is supporting me' gradually she placed her hand over his one, gripping it she turned.  "what if he never wakes up?" tears streamed down her face fast. "areey you must've think like that"

"ya but what if.." she tried to hold the tears back.  He saw her sad face, she didn't deserve any of  this.

"Hey come here" he took her in his arms. She sobbed hard against his chest, her hands cling to his back.

"that's it, let it all out" he said stroking her hair.  Her step mum walked passed seeing them in an embrace. She shook her head at the behaviour.  

"sorry I um.." she said making a quick distance from him, wiping her nose with the back of her hand.  She rarely broke down and she didn't show her emotions to anyone, and she wasn't about to start now. "It's ok, don't say sorry just. Sorry I have to take this"  she nodded. "what, now but  I am busy, how long?" Pratigya mind reflected what will you do now Pratigya?, your papa is not going to wake up, coma patients rarely do, Krishna has his own family, look how busy he is, he won't notice your problems, you are just Siya's nanny..

"ok I have to go now, I will drop you off to Gauri's house and..

"I'll be fine, I will take rickshaw and go, you have a meeting to attend right?"

"yes but..

"no buts sir, what you did for me today was I can't explain in words i'm so thankful . But I have to you know be independent and get on with things,  I can't always rely on you it's not fair, so I am going to take a rickshaw to Gauri's house good luck with your meeting  I hope it goes well hmm." She said walking backwards.

"rikshaw!" she called.  Krishna didn't get a chance to say anything, she sat down and left in the vehicle.

"Hey gauri, give the phone to Pratigya she isn't answering her cell"

" she isn't with me I thought she is with you" Krishna was puzzled. "ok don't worry  I think I know" he hung up the phone. He drove to the hospital again but notsign of her.

"please maa, just tell me why papa had a heart attack because of me, it doesn't make any sense what I have I done wrong?" I would love to tell her and break her,  but wait if I tell her and it gets back to Krishna then he will stop paying for the treatment I can't take that risk' 

"don't act all innocent you know, why now I can't speak of it in front of the boys,  all you have to know is you have stolen your brothers father away from them."

"maa  why is didi outside it's cold call her in" Mohan  said trying to get in front of the open door which was half open.

"your didi is the reason your papa isn't here" both brothers stood together, looking at each other and Pratigya in confusion. tears stung in her eyes, she tried to hold them back ,but once those words registered they tumbled down her cheek. "because of didi?" said Mohan in disbelief.

"No ma your lying aap gandi ho" said kirtan

"chup, go back in your room. "No Kirtan is right didi loves us and papa too this is wrong" yelled Mohan.

"I said both of you go into your room now!"

"boys listen to your mum go into your room" she said nodding.

"no didi we want to come to you" they began to sob..  and seeing them Pratigya did too.

"See all the hassle you are causing you go get out, you killed your father now I will not let you do the same to your brothers, you are bad luck, Boys its cold get inside or you will fall ill"

"go please listen to your  Pratigya di" they nodded to her reluctantly left"

"and you, out, away from the door.. come on move" she said ousting her out of the doorway.

"Ma please let me just spend the night, please Ma I want to see the boys." she called desperately "please, please" she banged on the door but it didn't open. The realisation hit, she took a turn her sandals were feeling slippery, she took a few steps down, and slipped up landing straight upon Krishna, her arms flew around his neck breaking her fall. He held her tightly  "why hmm? He said steadying her fall, making her face him. "why are you a glutton for punishment, these people don't deserve you"  she looked down not knowing what to say, her hands knotted together,  he saw her shiver, he removed his jacket. and placed it around her shoulders. "you must be freezing" he wrapped her up nice and warm. "come, your staying with me tonight"

"w-what?. Yes! no argument!"  he was firm in his decision. "come on get in the car, or you will catch a fever out here."  He opened the door and sat her down on the seat. He looked back at her house. "Seriously some women don't deserve children" he was disgusted by that woman's behaviour he had witnessed it when he was parking in the car, once he saw her push Pratigya he raced to the stairs.. He turned over, and she had fallen asleep. "don't worry Pratigya I will look after you" he took his phone out. "Dadi, tell Sargam to makeup the guest room, we have a special guest tonight" he said looking over to her, she stirred holding his jacket close to her chest. 

precap

"She is shivering but i can't change her clothes" he thought "dadi is asleep.. what shall i do?"  Pratigya stirred on the bed and her eyes opened.

tbc 😳

Edited by Khushi96 - 9 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update di...and is pratigyas father is no more..and keshav who is he?? i hate pratigyas step mom 😡 and precap is interesting..update soon
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh ...sad update... hope P feels better soon in K's care 
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 Wonderful Update👏

Kriya's relationship blossoming nicely. 😳 Good that K was able to get P to see her father. 

P step mother is something else, if she really wants her husband to recover, she should have let P see him from the beginning because I think she will be a factor in his recovery.   She has no heart, leaving P out in the cold lucky K came to her rescue.

Precap very intriguing K's dilemma😆 wonder what he will do.

Update soon.
manissha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update. Poor P, hope to see kriya understanding each othetr feelings. I think Kesav ,may be Siya's real father!!! Update  soon dear.
swethasharan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update dear ...
Day by Day ur FF is becoming suspense thriller..
Might be Keshav biological father of Siya (Finger crossed)
By thinking of precap ☺️ ☺️ ☺️ ☺️
Update soon dear 
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This ff won the poll 😛

Part 15

He parked up in front of his house, "madamji still asleep". He went to the other side and opened the door, "ok let's go" he carried her out of the car and shut the door with his foot. Sangam opened the door.

"saab, I  have the guestroom all ready, Pratigya stirred in his arms. "better" He nodded and walked into the house. He looked around dadi?"

"she has gone to bed, she tried to stay awake but was feeling very tired how is she feeling now?"

"much better, yeah let dadi sleep.. he looked down to her form huddled to his chest.

"and memsaab said she will be back tomorrow evening"  fantastic Preeti won't even have to know'  

"ok thank you  I will just go upstairs now goodnight" he said, carrying Pratigya up the stairs, and heard the door slam as Sangam left,  he got to the guestroom and gently laid her down on the bed.  She turned to her side holding the jacket close. she is asleep.. what now I mean arrey Krishna you idiot you left your cell in your jacket pocket' He looked over, she was hugging it quite closely, he couldn't go there and take it off her that would be rude. Although he does need it. Maybe she will wake up to get changed into her night clothes, but oh no, she doesn't have any clothes with her, and.. my jacket can't be keeping her that warm if she is shivering like that. "kya karu... He ran his hand through his hair,

"I know I will go see what I have in my wardrobe." He went through his wardrobe, throwing clothes out, this will be too hot, it is cold but not that cold either,  he threw the Harvard sweatshirt over his head, this will be too big for her, or maybe its fine. He took a few clothes, he could easily give her Preeti's clothes but maybe that wasn't such a good idea. I think she will feel more comfortable in mine, he came into the room He placed the clothes items on the nightstand. 

She was now curled into a ball on the bed clearly still cold in her salvar, his was jacket tossed to the end of the bed, "She is shivering but i can't change her clothes or move her without frightening her. he thought "dadi is asleep.. what shall i do?" Just then Pratigya stirred on the bed and her eyes opened. She sat up quick, after she realised she wasn't in a familiar territory  "um.." she looked up to him. He was still in his shirt and pants.

"take something from here and wear as a night dress" before she could protest of why he bought her here she was handed  a bunch of clothes. "Sir i..

"get changed and  I will get you some hot milk"

"milk?" she laughed to herself  sir I'm not a little kid, I can.. she looked up and saw she was talking to herself. Pratigya today you will not win, let Krishna sir take care of you, he is just really.. great'  "Hmm let's see what do we have here, she said picking up the clothes items.  "Harvard t-shirt, must be from his college days, this is just a shirt I can't wear just this.. hmm this one is good."

" ok this is ready.." he takes the tray up the stairs. He turns the door knob.. "No sir! He stood still,  "Sorry just five more minutes" she called. "ok" he replied. She adjusted her hair. "ok come in" he come in with the tray  and placed it down. "mix and match?" he said as he saw her in her salvar bottoms, but on top wearing his Harvard sweatshirt. "yeah everything else was bottom less" Pratigya why did you say that loud now he going to feel bad!' he looked at her then at the clothes and realised he had only given her tops no pants, but he did see bottoms but they would not fit her. "oh yeah, everything I have is too long for you so.." "Sir this is fine, she said hugging herself" reassuring him. She then realised what he was wearing. "sir you sleep in a robe?"

"not quite... actually I'll put the ac down that is why you are feeling cold it's usually high in this room, before she could stop him to just relax, he was near it adjusting the temperature. "done.. you might want to change into one of the t-shirts or something breezy it will get a little hot" she didn't want to make a fuss he was doing so much for her already. "It's fine sir this is fine" he nodded. "ok"  

"remember drink your milk" he said handing it to her. She nodded holding the glass to her mouth, she took a tiny sip. "Listen the bathroom is just opposite this room" and there are spare toothbrushes in the cabinet and towel's in the cupboard, feel free to use it hmm?" she nodded politely.

"good night, don't rush to wake up".. Preeti ma'am how could she forget about her, now she didn't feel to comfortable..

"Sir what about?"

"don't worry about her, she isn't home and doesn't come back till tomorrow evening" she smiled. what a relief' thought Pratigya, now she felt a little at ease, no Preeti ma'am that was a good thing.

"ok good night then.. and there is a night light, you can keep it on and give Gauri a sms that your with us" Pratigya nodded. Krishna left her room, and he was not wrong about the room, midway of her sleep it started to get really hot. She tossed and turned but it was too hot, she was sweating in his sweatshirt. "it's so hot" she sat up in the bed. "I have to change, she got up and removed her bottoms and slipped on a t-shirt. Her throat was feeling dry, she got up and made her way to the 2nd floor, she quickly got to the kitchen and had some water. It felt a little weird being here, but she did feel safe in his company. Krishna threw his pillow down, he was feeling comfortable. He got up from his bed and left the room, he walked in the passage area, the lights were dim yet visible, he went near the bathroom, and  collided straight into her. Pratigya face brushed right against his chest. "oh" she yelled against it, he held her by the upper arms soft and exposed? wasn't she wearing a sweatshirt?'  he thought. "sorry sir I didn't see you"  she made a distance.

"no that's ok , but why are you awake.. trouble sleeping?"  he said switching on the main light, lucky dadi's room was downstairs so there was no disturbance to her. "ya.." her words trailed off when she saw his night clothes. He was just in black boxer shorts " I mean, I felt.. thirsty so.. you know had water.. now I'm feeling much better, ok goodnight" she said fast and left from there.  She moved up the stairs quick,  he watched her go, and had a confused expression on his face "what was that all about?" he couldn't put his finger on it.

"she still sleeping?" said dadi taking a sip of her tea.

"I think so"

"Good let me rest she needs it" dadi was so understanding and growing more fond of her  every passing day.

" I had sangam take her some fresh clothes" he replied whilst reading his newspaper.  "poor child, at such a young age she has to handle so much stress." Dadi was concerned for the poor girl. "Hmm, life hasn't been fair on her" he said closing the paper. "papu has she got anywhere to stay?"

"I don't think so, but dadi I was thinking that she can stay here for sometime, until she finds somewhere." Dadi smiled at him, "my papu so caring, I think it's an excellent idea beta" she patted his cheek. "oh here she comes" Pratigya walked into the kitchen, where dadi and Krishna were having breakfast. "Beta I hope you slept well" said dadi, Pratigya nodded. "come, join us for breakfast, Sangam get her a plate. He yelled.  She nodded. "come have a seat" he called. She shyly pulled the chair and took a sit next to dadi, now she was opposite him. "did you sleep well?" she asked her. Pratigya nodded. Sangam served her breakfast, she had a  little spoonful of her kanda poha.

"I'm going to the mandir with Siya" she said getting up. Pratigya looked at her. "dadi can you include my papa in your prayers too..please" she said in a small voice. Dadi lovingly touched her cheek. "of course beta" she smiled and got up. Krishna said bye, and then his attention went to a quiet Pratigya."  not very hungry?"

"hmm, no it's great, I'm just thinking about papa.."  he put his plate to the side. He stretched his hand and held her fingers in his palms.

"Listen don't worry he will be fine he is a fighter" he said reassuring her, and somehow his words made her feel better, she slightly curved her fingers in his grip. "your right" their eyes met in a mutually.

"so do you have a place to stay tonight?" they mutually let go, she clicked her tongue, stirring her poha around  "ok well in that case, I was thinking why not stay here?" she looked up from her plate.

"Here?" she put the spoon down, Krishna folded the paper away. "yeah just untill you find yourself a place and..

"no sir, I can't you have already done so much, I can't.. her fingers knotted in her lap.

"come on, look just till you find your own place" he placed his elbows on the table, and rested his chin under his hands which were folded in each other.

"no, I don't think I can, sorry its just, how long can I depend on you, you have your life to think about, and anyways, I was thinking of renting a place after I make enough money." and the fact that you can't get last night's image out  of your head, your completely falling for him, how can you  possibly stay with him'

"ok your choice" he rested his hands in his lap " but at least let me help you find a place for the night?" she looked up at him again, he was being ever so sweet, maybe feeling even a little guilty that's why he is being so helpful. Either way he has a heart of gold. "sure that would be great thanks" she smiled. "good" he replied. At least she hasn't refused his help.

"ok eat up, I need to just make a few quick calls then we will leave" she nodded, he got up from the chair and went to his office.

"no" he replied.. Pratigya looked up at him, this was the eighth place they looked at today, and  he didn't like any of them, and this one wasn't any different the walls looked ugly outside it, then what must inside be like, the land lord looked to Pratigya.

"I know, from outside it looks like a mes , inside I assure you the room is lovely and you will like it" he said looking at Pratigya. "no Champak bhai, she won't stay in this dump show us a better place.

"Sir, its ok I will manage, can you show me inside?" he nodded.

"this way ma'am. She nodded. Following him, but Krishna wasn't budging. "Just a minute Champak bhai I'll come" he nodded and went ahead, she turned around to Krishna, who was stood in his sunshades, with his arms folded.

"sir please let's just see inside and then.. he was still silent. "sir please I need to begin somewhere, I have to be independent" he took of his shades and sighed..

"ok come on then" she smiled. .. "thanks"

"one thing?" hmm?" she walked along with him. "we are friends right?"

"yeah of course, thanks for this salvar, you really came through for me today and i.." she replied.

"wait from now on no sorry, no thank you.. that's if you consider me a friend.

"deal" she smiled

"ok shake on it?" she looked down at his out stretched hand.. "deal baba" she shook it. A magnetic feeling was in the touch, there were no words just their hands and eyes locked to each other a few minutes they stood in this trance... "up here!"  Champak bhai called getting their attention, which made them break  contact. "yes coming" she called. And walked up the stairs with Krishna following behind. "well" Pratigya let an unsure um' out..

"how is it?" he called.. and came up to see for himself. she isn't serious it's awful'

"it's fine I will take it".. she said looking around.

"you are kidding me?"

"it's fine, It will do.." she replied, he grabbed her arm. "can I talk with you for a minute?" he said clearly not agreeing.  

"you both discuss excuse me" he went to attend his mobile leaving them to it.

"Look sir, we have seen many properties, but I can't think lavish.. this is all I can afford" she said feeling embarrassed and looked down.

"Pratigya, just stay with me till.. she looked up at him.

"please understand my point of view, ok just say I do stay with you, what about Preeti ma'am..  would she be so understanding.

(tut) "leave Preeti to me"

"no sir, I.. please, I have to begin somewhere..

"sorry  I don't mean to interrupt but, I can see this isn't the most suitable place, but there is a property on rent 2 blocks away, but its available from thurs I just got the call, so if you want to hold on till thurs then..

"no" , yes , they both said at the same time.. "sir Thursday is 2 days away please I have to.. he shook his head. "this place honestly I just... said Krishna, champak bhai saw that he didn't like it, Pratigya went quiet.

" I have a suggestion ,dear ok till Thursday  you can stay here for only 2 nights and then have a look at this place?" Krishna was silent.

"that's great, a hotel would be better than this!'

sir, it's just 2 nights"

"a hotel would be better, I can pay for it, and then.." Krishna don't your flashing your money around which is something you don't do what's the matter with you.. for her you are compromising, stop it, stop going on about your wealth, its rude'

"fine ,fine as you wish, your own choice you should trust it" he smiled. Now she felt better, sir is fine with it, and she has his approval.

"thanks bhaiya I will take it"

"how much for 2 nights?" Pratigya hears the price.. Krishna sees her expression change.

" I will pay for the 2 nights..

"but sir i..

"I'll take it out of your next pay" he said so she didn't feel bad about it.

"yeah that works"  she replied.

"Champak bhai, this other place, you have any photos" the man nodded yes in the office you both can come see it now. They nod at the same time and followed him out.

"The photos look promising" she said getting into the car. "I hope the place is" he replied. "It will be you just wait and watch" she said fastening  her belt. He looked over to her, she seemed in a much better mood it was nice to see her smile. "ok I will drop you off to Gauri's do your packing and call me I will drop you off to your new home. "Sir don't worry I will go there myself and I have  Gauri too she will help me with my things" How rude are you being stop pushing him away, but I have to I don't want to get too close and then get hurt like last time, this is better' she nodded to herself.  She doesn't want to trouble him too much, stop Krishna just stop let her breath stop smothering her'  "yes Gauri will miss you too, she can help you pack"  he replied. She nodded "yah". He dropped her off, and headed home, he got a call on the from Champak bhai for the payment. He came home.

"dadi I found her a place, I just need to take some money out of the safe" he yelled. He opened his office door and  punched his code in, to his shock it was empty.. There was just a note. I have taken what is already mine..Preeti' he walked into the hall in rage.

PREETI,  he shouted.

"papu why are you shouting Siya is a sleep"

"Dadi where is Preeti?"

"Preeti, she left an hour back why?.." Krishna had this ominous feeling. He raced up the stairs. Dadi was puzzled by his behaviour. He ran into her bedroom, just as he suspected all her clothes were gone, her perfumes, all her expensive jewellery. "Ughh" he chucked her picture on the floor.

"that bitch! She cleared me out!" he ran his hand through his hair. 

Precap:

"Sir has been so kind to me I should thank him properly"

"Pratigya darling.. j-join me for a drink.. hmm?" he said getting up unsteadily towards her, pulling her by the hand. what's wrong that he is in a drunken state?'

"do for Krishna bhaiya too" said kirtan.  "I think he is busy right now'

"no he isn't said Mohan. "haina bhaiya, do chumpy like us" "Leave him alone Mohan he is busy. "no chumpy chumy" both boys said in unison

"calm down, I will get chumpy done by your didi khush?" he said making them smile.

"only if your didi doesn't mind?" he said looking at her, Pratigya nodded uncertain. o-okay.. 

Edited by Khushi96 - 9 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice update khushi...krishna is so caring and what preeti bhag gayi...accha hai 😆 bt precap krishna is drunk ...hmm becoz preeti ran away with money...