KRIYA FF: Tum jo aye zindagi mein Update part 1 of 20 pg 34 - Page 21

Posted: 9 years ago
Nice updateπŸ‘

The relationship between Kriya developing beautifully.  This Preeti took everything, hope she gets her due. 

Oh the precap, looks like P might be in some trouble her agreeing and not knowing what it is they want.😑  K is drunk hope he will be able to safe her.   😊

Update soon,
So we can expect faster updates πŸ˜Š
Want to know how P's step bro are with her n K...
Update soon dear.

thank you everyone for the comments, they are encourage me to update often πŸ˜›

Part 2 of 15

The nerve of Preeti to take such a step, how dare she! and that too stealing 5 lakh, stealing from home!!". He raced down the stairs once again went into his office and shut the door. Dadi got up from the sofa worried for her grandson.. she knocked on the door. "papu what's wrong?"

"nothing dadi" he got up from his chair. "Nothing you need to worry about" he said in a gentle tone, last thing he wanted to do was worry her. Knowing he is in a problem will surely do that. "don't worry everything is fine no need for you to worry" he smiled reassuringly. "but I heard.." 

"nothing I can't fix dadi, you just relax I have everything under control.. just then his phone buzzed. "I will just take this  I won't be a minute. She nodded.. "ok beta I will go check on Siya" and she left him to it.  "Yes Champak I will be there shortly" he ended the call and slipped  the phone in his pocket. "Dadi  I need to attend the office I'll be back shortly". He called as he was heading for the front door. "ok papu drive safe!" Krishna got to the office and got out some money he quickly dropped by to Champak. Bhai.   He drove reaching home again, he was not in a good state, and his mind was on Preeti he slammed his office door shut.

. Both girls were going up the stairs "thanks for helping me" she replied Pratigya was carrying her suitcase. "of course yaar" Gauri followed behind with some hand bags. "I hope its nice" she said as they reached the top.. "hmm" Pratigya replied in an unsure tone knowing Gauri will think its down market. "well it's just for 2 nights" she said turning the key the door opened. She placed the suitcase down. "my first home?" how is it?" she turned around clearly reading Gauri's face. "you want the truth or shall I lie to you?" "

Lie"   Gauri laughed. "in that case it's a palace" Pratigya smiled. "haha very funny, I know its not perfect but the other place is much better and  I will be there in 2 days this is temporarily"

"that's true"  she picked up the suitcase and placed it on the bed. "now help me unpack"  Gauri nodded, opening the handbags taking out the toiletries.  

Two days he tried to call her but she wasn't answering. the nerve of her stealing from home, right under my nose how could  I be so stupid'  he cursed banging the table.  Luckily he was loaded and money wasn't an issue but that wasn't the point. The phone rang. "Preeti what the hell!" she laughed from the other end. "it was easy and the code on your safe, anyone would know that its your late.."

"where the hell are you, you better put every single rupee back that you..! The phone cut off ... "damn it!"  he threw the phone to the ground.  He didn't really have the tendency of getting angry but this is the heights.  keep calm you don't want to worry dadi, but i...'  just then he was receiving an incoming call.  "Hello and what do you want..listen she is... the both of you?!

Pratigya comes to the door, "Hi Ramu chacha"  she said as he opened the door. "Hello beta Siya is upstairs" said Ramu the servant.. Pratigya nodded she looked around where is everybody the hall looked empty. Pratigya stop snooping you're here to look after Siya bas don't get involved in anything else, keep out' Her minded reflected. She listened to it and went straight upstairs to attend to Siya. "Hello Siya baby you awake?" she said lifting her out of the crib. "chalo its your bathtime" she said grabbing her towel and a few other things and made her way to the bathroom.  Whilst giving the little one a bath Pratigya reflected on things, 2 days ago she had moved into her new place, and it was great she enjoyed her own space, and she felt indepent she could see the future and the most important thing she could herself smiling. Unfortunetly she hadn't seen her father since.. and she wasn't allowed to see her brothers,  but her mind was being positive that everything will work itself out.  Time flew she hadn't seen Krishna or Preeti the whole day. "bye beta we will see you tomorrow" she said to Pratigya, she was on her way to a friend's house with Siya. "yes dadi I will see you tomorrow"  Dadi left and Pratigya was about to  too. Krishna must be so busy with work load but she fel the need to thank him for all his help especially with the new accomedation arrangements.  

"Sir has been so kind to me I should thank him properly"  she goes to the office but its closed. He must be out.. she remembered she left her handbag in Siya's room she goes to get it, "my phone?.. oh yah left it on the sofa. She makes her way to the hall.

"Hi Pratigya darling..?" she turned around and saw Krishna sir.

"J-join me for a drink.. hmm?" he slurred getting up from the opposite sofa,.. coming unsteadily towards her. oh god he's drunk!'  she felt him pulling her by the hand.  what's wrong why he is a drunken state?' she questioned as he pulled her along "how has your d-day been hmm have a seat?" he said as he made her sit next to him.  

"sir your..?"

"hmm.. I am indeed.. hmm, hmm" he cholted  to himself taking a sip from his glass.He is always in suits or, shirt and trouser,  She hadn't seen him ever like this, in a vest, wearing sports wear sitting lazily  with one foot flat on the sofa and the other resting on the floor and that too in a pair of snickers. "you want some?" he said pushing the glass to her.. "no thanks" she replied moving away from him. "so how is the new place.. 2- days..

"sir don't you think you should stop" she said holding the glass..  he turns towards her taking the glass back and ignoring her. "so.. Preeti left me" he said casually taking another sip.

"What?" she's gone?"

"hmm, I don't care she can go to hell." He said waves his free hand around But you know" he sat straight.. "she-she stole from me.. that bitch stole from me"

"sir stop please if not for me then for your Siya, imagine how she will feel seeing her papa.."

"papa.. kaun papa?" he said holding the glass but not drinking it just stirring  the glass gently ... "what daughter, I don't have any kids" he said looking at the drink bubbling in the glass as he kept doing that.  What is he saying now he is too drunk to think straight.'  he slammed the glass down on the table in front  and then turned towards her litereally making her jump from his sudden movement, she hugged her knees taking up from the ground in a natural instinct. . "Tell me?.. I am a bad person right.. everyone l-leaves me.." he said like a vulnerable child. "Sir- I think.." she said shifting alittle away from him. "What?" he said moving towards her. "its true, is that why all this h-happens with me" Pratigya didn't know what to say, his hand resting on the side of her on the sofa, she shifted back trying to get away at the same time she was feeling really bad for him.. "Tell me" he gripped both his hands against her sides locking her on the sofa. oh god sir what are you doing, your not thinking straight, her heart was beating so fast, but she didn't feel scared as such, just nervous and worried.  She felt his weight shift on her. "Tell me Pratigya.." she didn't know when his face was close to hers.. "please.." he pleaded in a a soft vulnerable tone, She gripped at her salvar, now she was feeling worried push him off and run' she thought. "you know you're the only one w-who.."  his left hand's  4 fingers began to trace down the right side of her face.  "w-who, can understand"..   his fingers came to a hault, his thumb on the side of her chin ... "losing- s-someone close and I . I  did.." he bent his head down and rested his forehead towards her.. oh my god what is happening, how did I get caught up in this..  her face felt wet,  sir oh my.. he's crying? What happened that he..  he sniffed and lifted his head up from hers. Then looked down at her, his hand again traced her face. She looked deep into his eyes, he isn't harmful to her, she couldn't deny the fact that she was in love with him and has been for a long time but why is he so upset..  her thoughts got distracted when she found his finger trace her lower lip. "you understand me like no one else and I .."  he couldn't stop staring she looked beautiful in her fusia pink salvar, thoese expressive eyes, those lip soft inviting lips.

Stop him Pratigya he's not in the right state, he doesn't know what he is  doing' screamed her mind... she felt his finger move out of the way and he lowered his head towards her, him he was now on top of her, stretched out on her,  her legs felt like jelly, she couldn't move. the man she loved.. but this was wrong!' "dadi will come home with Siya soon and "you don't want her to see her papa.." Krishna got off her..  "papa.papa.. he said taking the glass again.

"why are you saying such things I don't understand" she got off the sofa, and took the glass from him. "because its true, Siya isn't my daughter" he said lying down lazily stretching out  "very funny then who is she?" she said placing the glass away from him.  "My brother.. late brother's Keshav's daughter.. not mine, all ruined me, just imagine graduate then pulled out of- videsh,  married on the spot" Pratigya brows knitted as he spoke. He looked at her as he adjusted his head on the edge of th sofa,

"Can you imagine one minute in US then next minute I am a husband, and a ins- instant flipping papa she, Siya they all ruined my life" he commented  "all ruined".   Wow what a change he had to go through and  Siya is not his daughter then Preeti is the mum or what?  She walked back to him, he had gone to sleep, here  I thought he was perfect, but he has been through a tough time too poor guy she really felt sorry for him. her hand lifted to caresses his temple she stopped as her thoughts and actions were interrupted by the door it was Sangam  Dadi will  be  back and seeing him like this..how will that feel.. Sangam saw Pratigya come towards her. "Pratigya you can go now beta"

"Sangam aunty sir isn't in the right state, he is drunk... she turned indicating the sofa.

"oh no.. where is badi malkin?"

"She has gone to visit somewhere with Siya"

"that's good she shouldn't have see him like this... what shall we do?" she said looking to Pratigya for a solution..  

"I..  she said and saw Ramu chacha join them.

"Ramu chacha help me get sir up the stairs he's not in a good state"  

"yes of course.." all three mananged to get him on his feet, and he rested his full weight almost on Pratigya the three of them managed to get him into his bed.  Once that was done Pratigya grabbed her phone left from there.

The next day was Saturday Pratigya was ready to go meet Gauri she grabbed her phone and finds an sms.. I know its your day off but can you please meet me today at home I would say somewhere else but  I have a few video conferences today..ok let me know'  she replied back to his sms.. he was running untill his phone beeped.. stopping midway of his jog he checked it.. 

"Thank you very much Mr Chopra" he saw Pratigya waiting outside his office, she saw him in smart wear again, looking ever so handsome in a shirt and blazer, this was normal sir he must be over his issue.  finishing his conversation he hanged up. He got up from his seat and opened the door.

"Let's go to the garden and talk there.." she nodded.  As they walked he asked "how is your new place do you like it?"

"yeah its great sir, you should come see when you have a chance.."  she replied..

"yeah I just might take you up on that.".  They came into the garden, it was huge, a lot of flowers surrounding it, and this was just one side of it. 

also a a cute little fountain and a cosy swing, which is where he led her to come and have a seat. 

"take a seat" she sat down with her hands in her lap, he sat next to her, his feet apart and his hands by his side gripping the material of the swing. 

"Um.. yesterday my behaviour was unacceptable, this whole Preeti thing and then I lost out to another tender because  personal issues were messing with me"  I'm quite embarrassed actually" he couldn't meet her eyes he kept talking and looking ahead.

"Sir don't apologise please its.." he turned to her, she was making excuses for him and she should never have been put in that position in the first place.

"no Pratigya, I.. I have to otherwise I just.. please" he held her hands.. "forgive me?"

"of course" she replied..

"thank you" he replied letting go.. "so I want to share something with you its about my past, as you know Siya isn't my biological daughter, and  um..." he was struggling talking about his feelings.. "ok I'm going to get up its easier for me to get my thoughts out.." he got up from the swing.. Pratigya wanted to tell him its fine he doesn't have to re-live everything again its not her business to know.. but  a part of her wanted to know his troubles and thoughts and she couldn't believe that he was sharing this with her finally. She kept quiet and listened as he spoke. "I graduated from Harvard after doing my mba, it was a great night I was with my girlfriend Elena nothing serious really I wasn't in love with her or anything but my life in US was fab you know I'm in my mid 20's having fun" he turned around facing her again she was listening intently . "Ahem anyway everything was perfect, then I got a call from my Girdhar chacha to come to India immediately and I did I was excited to see bhai and bhabhi and little Siya, that time  I had only seen her in photos" He sat down again next to her " I came back and saw they were no more, and that my shaadi had been fixed with Preeti.. you see Girdhar  chacha and Preeti's dad are fast friends and once  I landed off the plane  I was told about my wedding and brother's new all at th same time, not only that I was told about Preeti, she was all prepared to be a mother to Siya. Pratigya looked as he went on.. he is not much elder than me and he was forced to grow up so quickly' she sighed feeling his pain. "Preeti I knew her I had met her a few times i was actually fond of her, so to marry her I was not hesistant she had a sweet nature and she was great with Siya. Anyway it was on my wedding night I found out her true colours, I found her talking on the phone to Sanjay, its who she has gone of with now, She was only with me for the money.! Dadi came to meet me and let's just say Girdhar  chacha and dadi don't have a relationship anymore.. he sold out to Preeti and her father that's how she has 20 % share in my company. Slowly slowly I realised that she needed to be out.. but oh no you know Preeti everyone loves her, and because I'm a father to see Siya I am that much more respected in the businesses and this ideal family is a respected status that has come out of this.. if anyone found out that this is all a sham and  I don't even have a kid, I will lose a lot of business.. you know last year we even did a photoshoot and an article came in the newspaper praising our personal and professional lives.. so its complicated even if I want to tell the world the truth I can't..There now you know everything, my past. He shifted on the chair "You know till this day I can not believe my chacha betrayed us like this.. after such betrayal I decided that the only thing that matters in the world is money, that's why day and night  I keep to my business" He sighed..

"sir I'm so sorry I thought I had a bad life, but you have been through such tough times" this time she places her hand on his.. he turned to her. "It's ok.. well after all this talking I sure  need a drink  you?"

"um.. ok" he got up and called to Raghu their gardener "tell Girja to bring 2 fruit juices outside!" he yelled.

"Yes malik" said the gardener.  He walked back to Pratigya and sat down again.

"Sir money is good but, people you can't put a price on it.. life is too short, enjoy it to the fullest" Grija came and placed the plate of juices on the table in front of them.

" enjoy it to the fullest I can't remember the last time  I did that" he handed her a glass, also taking a sip from his own.

"you should sir, give your self a break you are still young and I think worries are unnessary"

"wow check you out, a few days back you were all against that and  now..

"Life's very importanted.. you taught me that" she looked at him then took a sip of her juice.

"your right, actually after meeting you I realise money isn't everything people are far more priceless" he said taking a final sip and placing the glass back  on the plate. He turned to her and they exchanged a mutual smile of understanding. "finished?" he asked, she nodded, he placed her glass on the plate. "come" they walked back to the house.

"but now Preeti is gone so its good right?"

"hmm.. he chuckled " I wish I could believe that but she will be back once she runs out of money, and she is 20% shareholder she will back with her drama it's a pattern with her."  He went ahead and she followed. Both were greeted by dadi and Siya.   

Krishna sat in his office, he was just having a good think, "enjoy life to the fullest, people are priceless" Pratigya's words kept ringing in his ears.. "she's right" He got up from his office and close the door, "Mona I'm heading home" he said to his pa. "Listen  cancel all my meetings for the next 2 months..

"2 months! sir are you feeling alright?" she couldn't believe workaholic Krishna was saying this!

"Yes I'm taking leave for a bit, obviously I will want an update but I won't be doing any meetings re-schedule them all for 2 months later.

"Sir that is a huge risk are you"

" Maybe it is, and money is money, but you can't put a price on people." He smiled and left from there.

tbc πŸ˜Š

same as previous pre-cap 

Edited by Khushi96 - 9 years ago
omg this is a past of krishna...how bad...bt now kriya relation will move on..update soon.
SO this is krishna's past ... eagerly waiting for kriya admitting their love 
Lovely UpdateπŸ˜›

So Siya is not Krishna or Preeti's child but his brother's.  K told P about his past it's a good sign to the progress of their relationship and love.   Hope Preeti gets what's coming to her.

So the drunk scene of K was before the interaction of P with those jerks, so now hopefully K will come to her rescue.

Update soon. πŸ˜ƒ
thank you πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by sadhana-ku.jha

Nice update

thanks rekha πŸ˜ƒ
the next part will make clear  what those 2 badmaash brother's plan is πŸ˜‰ its quite innocent and sweet . 

Originally posted by rekrn

Lovely UpdateπŸ˜›

So Siya is not Krishna or Preeti's child but his brother's.  K told P about his past it's a good sign to the progress of their relationship and love.   Hope Preeti gets what's coming to her.

So the drunk scene of K was before the interaction of P with those jerks, so now hopefully K will come to her rescue.

Update soon. πŸ˜ƒ
yes their friendship will change more to closeness, and now he is home more she will see more of him πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by Renu111

omg this is a past of krishna...how bad...bt now kriya relation will move on..update soon.
soon in maybe a few parts πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by dhakarn

SO this is krishna's past ... eagerly waiting for kriya admitting their love