Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi everyone,interesting comments on this ff as its not a common concept.. its been a good response  i will regularly update this ff too ๐Ÿ˜› here is the 2nd part. thanks all for keeping up with my ff and os ๐Ÿค—

FF: Tum jo aye Zindagi Mein

Part 2

"Ya so you can start straight away?" Preeti was adamant to get her on board as soon possible, if only Preeti would let Pratigya get a word in edge way.."Oh Siya you haven't even met her yet, but I'm sure she will like you, she's quite a friendly baby" Pratigya smiled, Preeti looked ahead "wait here he comes your second boss me being the first of course.."  

Wow this is just great I've got a job now and I don't need hand outs from anyone finally I will be able to provide for my family.

"just excuse me for a minute" Preeti went across the kitchen and yelled.. Ramu... get malik some water he has just come from a long business trip. Pratigya stood on her own in the hall, dwelling in her own thoughts.. Preeti maam seems nice her husband too must be a uncle type in his 40's  I guess' she was in her own thoughts..   

"Listen someone I want you to meet.. come" she waved to her husband in front who was about to take  the stairs..

"yeah wait I will just get changed and come.. he replied.

"no that can wait.. I've got a babysitter for Siya, come meet her first." He nodded, put his suitcase down and came walking in their direction.. He walked he saw the young girl from the back in a blue salvar he was standing opposite to Preeti, he came with his hands in his pocket and stood in-between at an angle.    

Ya  dear this is your 2nd boss"

Pratigya turned her head to the side with the same thought her husband must be 40.. or somewhat old.. but her mind did a complete u turn.   

"Hi Pratigya?..  I'm Krishna. pleasure to meet you.. he out stretched his hand to hers. she was lost for words she didn't think that who she will be working for would be so young and so good looking.. Krishna looked at her, why wasn't she shaking his hand, she looked at him in wonder instead she greeted him with a "namaste" and Krishna gave her a amused look.. "stupid.. idiot what are you doing.. what's wrong with .. you should've shaken his hand..  her mind scolded her,  quickly grab his hand and shake it..  Krishna took his hand away too late..'  he took his hand away, her mind mocked her..Pratigya what's wrong get a hold of yourself you're here because of a job.. which you need badly focus!  "ok um namaste I guess" he greeted and then chuckled.

"your making her nervous Krishna stop it" Preeti scolded him.

"anyway where is the star of the show.." Krishna looked around he couldn't see Siya anywhere.

"she is asleep"   

"I was just asking Pratigya when she can start.. today is good for me, in fact right now.."

"now um.." Pratigya was a little lost.. she hadn't even had lunch, she was already rushing around today, she really didn't have the energy to baby sit, tomorrow would be better...

"yeah so its decided..  Pratigya couldn't refuse she needed this job..  Krishna looked at her and something told him she wasn't ready to start today..

"Preeti today it's not necessary, she maybe having other plans..  Pratigya didn't expect Krishna sir to comment at all but he surprised her. Preeti pretended she didn't hear and looked over to the other side  "oh look she's awake Siya.."  Ramu their house servant he had Siya in his arms.

"baby ko yaha le avo"  Ramu came to her and she took her from him.

"Siya my darling.. look this is Pratigya.. she gave Siya to Pratigya..

"you both get acquainted come I need to ask you something" Preeti walked off with Krishna  not too far from them..

"Hi Siya, hum Pratigya hai" she held the baby close and instantly they bonded, Siya was cute and chubby, fare complexion, big eyes and a lovely face, silky hair, with  a alice band on it she was wearing  a yellow frock,, with little black sandals. by seeing her you can tell she is from a wealthy family, Siya began to like Pratigya's ear-ring and grabbed on to it"  "ouch"  Pratigya yelled. Krishna saw from the corner of his eye. Siya pulling which was paining her, he could see that expression clearly on her face.

"what's wrong.. " Preeti asked as he seemed distracted..

"look" he pointed to them, Preeti saw and laughed.

"is that all, I thought something serious.."  Krishna rolled his eyes..  as Preeti went on with her conversation, but he couldn't concentrate.

"beta.." Pratigya tried to reason but Siya put her ear-ring in her mouth, pulling a bit more.. Now the pain increased slightly.  

"Nai Siya that's not nice let go of the Pratigya's ear-ring.." Krishna raced over to them and held little Siya's hand and tried to release the long dangling piece of jewellery. "sorry about this" he said in between trying to loosen the grip, his words fell on deaf ears, all she could feel was his fingers brush against her ear lobe, finally he managed to release it and that too brought her senses back. Siya saw her dad and reached out for him with her little arms. "is this how you welcome someone home hmm, naughty naughty girl." he picked her up, and took her away with him, then gave her a kiss, she is only 10 months old innocent baby. .. "I'm going to go get changed, take her and also give Pratigya a day off, she can start tomorrow" he didn't listen to Preeti's answer he gave his answer and that was it,  he went over to Pratigya, she had removed her ear-ring and was rubbing her sore lobe  with her thumb and index finger.  "you better get some ice on that, and Siya has a liking to you  I know she has odd way of showing but If she doesn't like someone she just cries so this is a good sign.. she just nodded..

"now if you'll excuse me" with that Krishna walked off towards the stairs and climbed up them.  Preeti came with Siya to Pratigya.

"I suggest you don't wear long ear-rings change to studs." Or you won't have any ears left..  she laughed Pratigya didn't know whether to take that as a joke or an insult.

"ok I have decided you will start tomorrow 8am sharp, no later, Siya wakes up at that time, I will have a schedule on what you have to do.."

"you will be too right?"

"of course not.. darling if I am here that what is the point of hiring a babysitter.."

"ok will see you tomorrow, Ramu see Pratigya out.."  Preeti left with the baby and took a left turn in the hall.

Pratigya was puzzled... "ok need a goodnight sleep bas that will be good enough and I will start afresh tomorrow.. Ramu came to her.

"chalo beta" he was a sweet man, old enough to be her grandfather. Pratigya nodded as he walked her to the door, and went outside to wait for a auto. 

Precap:

"Pratigya what is this you didn't even apply ice on your wound.. Pratigya looked down feeling silly..  Krishna looked at the shy babysitter.. "This is not done come here.. he pulled her by the hand  and she looked up at him in surprise 

Tbc

part 2of 2 will come very soon
Edited by Khushi96 - 10 years ago
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW Khushi fantastic update๐Ÿ‘
You have me already hooked to your ff.  Why do I feel that something is quite not right with Preeti..

Waiting for the next update
Edited by rekrn - 10 years ago
Khushi96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rekrn

WOW Khushi fantastic update๐Ÿ‘

You have me already hooked to your ff.  Why do I feel that something is quite not right with Preeti..

Waiting for the next update

thanks dear
next update will come very soon ๐Ÿ˜Š

Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update di...waiting to unfold this uncommon love story...update soon..๐Ÿ˜ณ
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good one... not liking preeti at all
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update.naughty kid lol.loved K's attitude.preeti-very confusing character.look forward..
hussainramso thumbnail
interesting khushi. P might end up liking Preeti.
lovelyarja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gud update ...and nice precap..waiting for next update.
Khushi96 thumbnail
thanks everyone ๐Ÿ˜›
here is part 1 of 2
if you miss  part 1 of 2

Part 2 of 2

Pratigya was in the auto just going through her thoughts of the day.. It had been a weird afternoon.. her phone rang.. "Hi Yaar"

"Pratigya what happen? You had lunch na.." Pratigya bit her lip,she hadn't had time to eat any lunch.. "yah I had just now.." she lied. "really what did you eat?" Gauri could tell her best friend was lying..

"I had..."

"nothing na.. this isn't done.. listen come to the cafe on the highway I will meet you there.. my treat no arguments..

"but..  

"no buts Pratigya, ive already left so.."

"ok fine , fine meet you there" Pratigya smiled, Gauri was more like a sister than a friend. She put her phone away..

"bhaiya take a left from here and drop me I will walk.." the auto wala nodded to her..

Pratigya and Gauri met at hard rock cafe, they were half way through their sandwiches..

"ok so tell how was today, what are the couple like.. are they rich snobs.. Pratigya laughed.

"Gauri tu bhi na.." she took a sip of her coffee.

"so tell.."

"there is nothing to tell really because I start work tomorrow"

"ok, you have a good vibe about them.. old boring couple, what are they like in their 50's the baby came late?"

"hey you stop taking the mick.."

"but your not telling anything and I can tell your hiding something.."

"seriously nothing can be hidden from you.."

"exactly you're my soul sister so tell na..what are your bosses like?"

"hmm.. she laughed to herself..

" oye oye that's a shy laugh.. now you really have to tell me.."

"seriously nothing to tell." Pratigya took the last bite of her sandwich.

"not fair I consider you my sister but you don't feel the same" Gauri frowned.

"aree Gauri ki baachi nice try.. but this emotional blackmail won't work you used it too many times already."

"damn it, it was worth a try" both girls laughed.

"ok fine. The baby's mum is like late 30.. but the dad he is..   Before Pratigya could answer, Gauri cut in ewww

"uncle type old budhha.." Pratigya could sense Gauri wasn't in a mature mood.. being quite childish..

"exactly totally.. dunno how they got married.."

"don't worry I'm sure when you are babysitting just keep your eyes alert.. no trusting these old men perverts..  Pratigya just smirked.. "If only you knew the truth Gauri then you would know who can't stop looking at who. She thought.  

"I'm stuffed, lets go back to yours and chill."

"would love that yaara actually stay at mine your workplace is closer from our house.

"yah  that makes sense.. ok but will have to go home and see papa. first"

"yah I completely forgot he did ask after you.."

"when?"

"he rang earlier, I told him I will tell you.."

"ok well I better hurry then.."

"chal I have the car will give you a lift"

"thanks..before I go I will just grab something for the boys"  Pratigya went over to the counter..

Gauri parked the car outside Pratigya's house, It was a chawl basti..

Pratigya came out of the car and went to Gauri's side "you don't want to come in?"

"I'll wait here you go ahead.."

"hmm I don't blame you.. ok hopefully won't be too long" Gauri nodded to her.

"Pratigya walked down a little alley, their were kids playing around..

"Pratigya beti.."

"Hi Vijya masi" Vijya masi wasn't her blood relation but in the chawl all knew each other, a few more people waved at her and she gave them all a smile, this was her hometown and she was born in this chawl. She finally climbed the stairs and got to her front door.  Her little brothers opened the door, letting her in.

"Didi" they both shouted with excitement, closing the door and then  pulling her to their level and both tried to hug her at the same time."

Pratigya laughed "ok..ok calm down" she put her bag down and hugged both of them. 

"we missed you"  said Mohan..

"yeah where did you go?" said Kirtan

"my darlings I went to find a job.."

"wow that's great di"

"did you find?" before she could answer Mohan's question her papa came wheeling in Saurabh Singh, was working for a newspaper factory something went wrong in an accident.. of course he was compensated but could no longer work and life became hard in a wheelchair luckily by then Pratigya was old enough and had started to do jobs here and there to provide for the family but studying and working became too much for her and she could only concentrate on one thing, and her papa decided for her to just concentrate on her studies.. Her father was a gifted on his writing  he learnt a thing or two whilst working in the newspaper factory, and even now he provides for the family by writing articles here and there for a magazine which they appreciate and he gets paid for, its not a lot but it keeps them going.

"beta when did you come" he stopped his wheelchair brake midway smiling at his daughter.

"papa" she got up from kneeling, and both boys held each hand, walking with her.

"I just came now" she bent down and rested her head in his lap, both boys went to her bag, they saw a plastic wrapping.

"didi what's in here?" Pratigya and her papa turned to them..

"take a look its for you both only" Mohan opened it..

"be careful Mohan don't drop it maa will be angry.." Kirtan helped him open.

"wow its chocolate pastry" they both yelled in excitement.. Pratigya smiled seeing their happiness and she exchanged a smile with her dad.. he patted her head lovingly.

"Beta you didn't need to do that.."

"nai papa I wanted to.. I want to give them treats now and then, I know we can't really afford but every child deserves a sweet dish at least once a month.

"god bless you beta, I heard you went for a job interview?"

"yah papa and I was successful"

"I knew you would be" he smiled

"Pratigya you're my pride, like the elder son I never had but I'm happy I was bless with a daughter. Pratigya become emotional hearing him speak like that.. the boys ate the chocolate pastry with delight with mixture of jumping and making noise.

"oh for god sake what's all the noise about.." she came into  the small living room she saw Pratigya. .

"oh its you.. finally you got the time to come see your family fursat mil gay rajkumari ko.."

"hi ma how are you?.."  Kaushaliya  just ignored the question 

"tell her the good news .. said her father said, she got  on her feet but the boys beat her to it.

"ma didi found a job" Pratigya was thankful for her brother's, they were her half brother's but she didn't treat them any different she loved them to bits.

"thek hai thek hai.. no need to make such a big deal.. she adjusted her big bun.. Pratigya didn't speak she just stood next to her dad.

"what is the job anyway?"

"yah beta, we didn't even discuss that.."  oh papa.. how to tell I don't what you will think if I saw it's a baby sitting job.. she knew for sure her step-mum will mock and laugh at her so she said what ever came in her mind.

"Secretary at..at Riazada enterprises..

"wow beta that is a big company well done my baccha"  

"thanks papa.. the place isn't far from Gauri's so its ok if I spend the night at her house?"

"no way.. who will do the house work if you go.. I take care of your father the whole day..

"Kaushaliya  try to understand its her job.. fine with me beta you can stay at Gauri's house tonight.

"yeah mum cleaning even you can do.. you don't work anyway.."

"chup kar Mohan, have no manners talking to your elders..and this is all your didi's fault, growing up in her shadow ...

"Enough.. enough Kaushaliya any opportunity you get you upset my Pratigya ! Saurabh shouted. The boys looked  on seriously.. Pratigya caught on to them.

"papa bas.. its ok ma is just teasing haina ma?" she hinted it was not just the 3 of them, and Kaushaliya saw her frightened boys..

"Exactly Pratigya beta you know me.. I was just joking of course you can go to your friends house, Kirtan , Mohan come on have your dinner it will get cold.. boys became at ease seeing the happy atmosphere again.

"ok ma"

"didi your going when will we see you?" 

"yeah didi when you don't come we miss you" frowned Kirtan she came to their level.

"soon my dears, I will come don't worry, go have your dinner ma will get angry otherwise go.. go"

"bye di.. the twins hugged her tightly. She kissed both their cheeks and let them go on their way.

"ok papa I will leave too.. "

"why beta.. have some dinner and then go"

"nai papa.. I'm not hungry.. anyway will have some at Gauri's her mum is always welcoming.

"sorry beta, I wish I could do more." He felt really helpless..

"nai papa, please don't say that you have done enough now I want to provide for our family"

"oh beta.. he held her hands and kissed them, like she was little kid again.

"ok I'll go now" she wanted to leave before she bursted into tears. She quickly left.. and raced down the stairs.. Gauri saw her come, Pratigya came and sat down in the car she was alittle quiet..

"what happen.. did you finally see the wicked witch's broom stick..

"Gauri, don't call her that.. at the end of the day she's my brothers mum.

"ok fair enough.. shall we go?"

"hmm, actually can I drive I could use some diversion

"sure" they switched seats and Pratigya drove them out  of the basti. 

"by the way mum is making your favourite.."

"gulab jamun?"

"yah" said Gauri

"I love your mum.." squealed Pratigya, her mood already felt better.

"Pratigya walked quickly into the kitchen opened the fridge and got a baby bottle out.

"at this time, its 10pm she won't have now.. now she will have in the morning only" He shut the fridge door, he was in sport wear bottoms and a black t-shirt.

"oh ok then I will leave now see you in the morning. " she made a little distance from him.. 

"wait what is this you didn't even apply ice on your wound.. Pratigya looked down feeling silly she completely forgot about it. .. she touched her lobe it felt sore.. she winced in pain.  Krishna looked at the shy babysitter.. "This is not done come here.. he pulled her by the hand  and she looked up at him in surprise, he opened the freezer door. Pratigya waited.

"come.."   He held her hand and she let him? He took a piece of ice and began to rub it on her lobe, the cold ice made her feel a bit better, the pain was slowly disappearing.

"do you feel better?"

"a little" she replied. he smiled at her, his eyes penetrating hers..

"good, I'm feel better now. knowing your better" he replied

"why?" she asked.. her eyes locked with his.. "shhh" he pushed a few soft hair strands out of her face.. his finger brushed against her soft skin.. she felt a  appetizing chill go down her spine. she was lost in his eye then he gently began to blow on her earlobe.. her eyes fell on his lips and she was completely caught up in this moment.. what was happening, she lost all sense.

tbc๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by Khushi96 - 10 years ago
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow both update are just superb khushi ๐Ÿ‘ wanna curious to know about krishna's past n y he married to older gal
update soon