Pratigya

KRIYA FF: Tum jo aye zindagi mein Update part 1 of 20 pg 34 - Page 4

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Nice update.how rude P's step mom is.i felt like m watching a show on tv.well written.last part was surprising.didnt expect romance that soon but u rocked as usual.cant wait to read next part.update soon..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great UpdateπŸ‘

What happened to P's mom, I'm not liking her stepmom, she doesn't sound very nice.  At least her father is good. 

So P is already drawn to K and K seems to be concerned about her.  Really curious to see how their relationship will develop.

Update Soon.
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update di.. curious to read who will fall first. the story started...wow..πŸ‘πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
hussainramso thumbnail
good update khushi. gauri is a good friend ... interesting that she kept the truth about her job from her and her dad.
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow superb update...πŸ‘πŸΌ didn't  like P's step mum...
last part awesome😳
update next soon...
dhakarn thumbnail
Nice update πŸ˜ƒ P has a family to support with a not so nice step mom

krishna seems too concerned πŸ˜† 
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just one word for you: WOW...
Kudos for writing so well...
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank you everyone for the comments.. glad to see you all are enjoying this ff πŸ˜Š

here is previous part if you missed 2 of 2

Part 3

"tell me why do you feel better  knowing that i'm feeling better.. Krishna didn't answer is kept slient tell me why.. why..why..why.."

"Pratigya , hey Pratigya" Gauri shook her...

"hmm..?" she opened her eyes, Gauri was next to her. 

"dreaming about someone.. Ayush?"

"Gauri I think.. she wiped her forehead with her palm.. then continued to speak

"yah say.. you think.. what?

"I'm attracted to my boss"

"what?"

"oh my gosh to the 50 year old man eww seriously yaar your taste..."

"nai I lied.. he's not 50 year infact no where near that, he's for sure in his late 20's., I was trying to stop thinking about him but now.. Gauri looked at her friend.

"I knew it.. you were hiding this from me."

"yah I thought not to make a big but.

"but if you block it ..stop thinking about him he will come in your subconscious and that is telling something.

"yes ok miss psychology. So what do I do?"

"well yaar just try to keep your distance he's married right?.. then it won't be too hard.

"yah I think your right, I will just concentrate else where"

"on the baby.?"

"Exactly on the baby.. yeah Siya I'm getting paid to babysit for her only.

"Exactly now that you've spoken about it you should get a sound sleep"

"yah ok goodnight"  Pratigya lied down and Gauri went back to her bed which was just opposite hers, but Pratigya couldn't get over her dream it had felt so vivid.

Pratigya came early in the morning.. If I bump into him then I will just act natural. Its fine I can do it..i can do it.. she pressed the bell. Ramu let her in.. Preeti saw her from a distance and came..

"very good your early..  Pratigya meet, Sangam she is our rasoi bai, .. Sangam looked around 40 years and sweet, smiley friendly if you have any questions with Siya she will help you.. now I must be off, Siya has slept in a little than usual she will be up shortly..

"Have some coffee or something if you want, Ramu make her a tea or coffee"  Ramu nodded.

"actually I had some tea before I came"

"ok.. see you in the afternoon" said Preeti and left the house. Pratigya found herself feeling a little lonely in this big haveli.. Sangam

"Pratigya ma'am Siya is awake so I think you can go upstairs and give her a bath..   

"if you need any assistance let me know"

"ok aunty. Pratigya felt pretty confident, she handled her twin brother's quite well when they were babies .. this will be a breeze.   

"yeah sure if I need help I will call for you"

"ok" she smiled and went off to the kitchen.

"actually Aunty.. sir nahi hai?"

"sir..  ? oh Krishna nai he is away for 2 weeks on business in New York..

"Ok.." Pratigya heart sank.. she didn't know why but it did..  maybe it's a good thing he's not here atleast I can focus.. she pushed him to the back of her mind.. and went up the stairs and decided to focus on her work.  She saw  Siya's  room it was on the left, she picked up Siya was awake she carried her up from her crib.. Pratigya  had the magic touch Siya got along with Pratigya the whole day, it was like she was a different child altogether, Pratigya followed the schedule exactly right.. and sometimes Ramu and Sangam would help her to make her feel comfortable, by the afternoon Siya fell asleep in her lap. Next few days went similar and Pratigya forgot all about the handsome man she was falling for.. she had a strong bond with Siya already, when Pratigya came in the morning she reached to Pratigya to carry her up, Pratigya felt delighted to see that sight of Siya smile and reach for her, she had a soft spot for her already.. today Siya hurt her hand on a toy.. she cried her eyes, out, Pratigya hugged her and held her little hand in her own and kissed her wound on her finger and then rocked her to sleep.

"thank you Pratigya see you on Monday" Preeti gave her a cheque for the first week. 

" yeah see you Monday.. bye Siya.."  she placed a kiss on her head, she was asleep in Sangam's arms. Pratigya wasn't working weekends so she had them off for now.. she came outside the haveli and headed to her car, she borrowed it from Gauri so she didn't have come home in auto every night and Gauri's mum suggested her to take it.. they were so caring like that.. Pratigya glance back to the Haveli, she instantly felt protected towards Siya.. she will be away from her for two days.. just then a sms came through.. "going to South Africa with Hemant see you soon. Ayush"  she just rolled her eyes.. and went towards the car..

Her weekend felt pretty relaxed she just chilled at Gauri's house.. Monday came pretty quickly and she was back to work..

"Sangam Aunty.. I can't find Siya's dummy.. and she is really cranky without it.

"ok don't worry there is one up stairs in Krishna's room on the top shelf cupboard.

"got it.. just stay with Siya I will be right back" Pratgiya went at the speed off light.. she didn't want Siya to cry  so sooner she finds  the dummy the better.

"but Pratigya wait I forgot to tell you.." Pratigya rushed into Krishna's room, there was a bed, and the opposite side was a cupboard.. with a door next to it. she jumped a little so she could open the cupboard door but it was of no use, she saw a chair.. it was a swirling one so not the best one to take.. but she couldn't see any other one, she climbed on the chair and jumped and managed to open the door. She smiled "yes.. don't worry Siya I'm just coming" she looked there were different types of dummies. which one.. her mind thought.. got it blue one.. she grabbed it and at the same time the bathroom door clicked, she was so focused she didn't hear it.. she smiled taking the dummy, and at the same time felt the chair get hit by something and it jerked .. she lost her balance.. he came with his towel draped around his waist.. saw her tumbling down and he angled himself to catch her, Pratigya landed in Krishna's strong arms, her hands holding the box to her chest she kept her eyes shut,scared she was going to hit the floor but once she opened them.. she saw his angelic face in front of her eyes.. 'am I dreaming?...'

tbc 😊
Edited by Khushi96 - 10 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update di ..so it was a dream...and now she is in his arms wow...i can imagine the scene..
Updatee soon di ..😳
Edited by Renu111 - 10 years ago
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Awesome..loved the last part.can imagine it.update soon.