Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow Khushi, loving this ff👏

So it was only a dream. 

But she did fall in his arms what a place to stop the story, please update soon.
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thankyou everyone here is the next part 😛

and if you missed previous part its here part 3

Part 3 of 2

"you ok?" he asked her.. holding her still in his towel, his neck adorned with a gold chain.

"hmm.. omg its not a dream very real.. she felt his water droplets from his hair fall on her arm  and face.

"yeah just looking for Siya's dummy" Krishna saw her holding a new box in her hand. He immediately noticed it was the wrong one.

"it's the wrong one hold on a sec.. he gently put her down to her feet. And adjusted his towel as it became a bit loose. Pratigya saw him turn his back against her and open his towel to tighten it again..  she just turned the opposite way and closed her eyes she went a little red from the thought that he is completely naked just a towel covering him.. this did not help her feelings for him lessen, infact it was the danger zone, Pratigya thought to herself.. have to leave from here..'

"Pratigya here this is the correct one."  He closed the cupboard door holding the box.  he turned holding his towel in place with one hand and the box in the other  but she was turned the other way.. He saw from the back in her yellow salwar with short sleeves.. "Hey you ok?" he asked and with some courage she turned to him

"hmm.. yeah just want to get back to Siya"

"ok yah. By the way heard your doing a great job. here you go, he placed the box in her hand, their fingers brushed with each other as he placed it.   

"thanks she came closer to him just so she could quickly toss the other box on the bed and leave asap..  she quickly did so and was leaving .. but her hair got caught in something, she pulled at it unknowingly  hoping whatever was caught would release, she didn't want to face him in this avatar again. "wait"  he called  she pretend she didn't hear him and continued walking ahead  but that was mistake the thing that was caught was her hair It pulled her like sling, and her face  landed right on his hard chest, her cheek against his soft skin, her head resting just in-between his pecs..  

"my chain has seem to have gotten caught in your hair.. he began to untangle it.. but it was hard.. he fiddled with it for a few seconds, Pratigya didn't know what to do here she was trying to avoid this type of situation at all costs.. but the exact opposite happened, she got tired and began to rest her cheek on his chest more.. she couldn't deny the feeling, it was wrong but it felt so good.. his scent was driving her crazy he smelt deliciously of soap and shampoo, she inhaled him for a nano second..  Krishna pulled some strands out of the chain pendant but it was so stubborn.. he tried his level best. He stopped for a second now he didn't know whether it was real or his imagination but he too felt a tingling  feeling inside, feeling her cheek burnt his skin with some unknown but incredible sensation .. after a few seconds Pratigya felt her hands wanting to just holding him around the waist... she didn't give into her absurd thoughts she came to her senses, she quickly turned her head and that brought his senses back too.

"Here let me try.." she pulled at his chain.. not meeting his gaze, her hands were trembling slightly. she managed to get some strands out and finally released his chain. and walked out of the room.   

He smiled shaking his head what was the hell just happened.. he shrugged his shoulders  then the shut the door and opened the cupboard for a clean shirt...  at the same time hoping he didn't upset or offend her in anyway.. Pratigya let out a long out breathe.. and regulated her breathing, she hoped her cheeks colour went back to normal too.. she raced down the stairs and saw Siya, she gave her the dummy and carried her up in her arms, since that incident she hasn't heard a peep out of Krishna and didn't know when he had left as she was preoccupied  with Siya.. During the day even when she was busy with her she couldn't shake the image of him in a towel it was like photographed there in her mind...  Again she tried to put Krishna to back of her mind, 3 more days passed and again she hadn't seen him, it was evening at their house and Pratigya had come she in a  dark pink salwar to do evening baby sitting, Preeti had called her over..  Pratigya went to press the bell.

"wait I've got the key" she turned and there he was Krishna in a navy blue blazer, she turned to him.

"Hi,you've been busy?"  she commented

"yeah I've had a business meeting out of India.. just got back from airport.."

"welcome back I guess" she said being polite.

"ok stop" she looked at him confused why was he saying that.

"listen.. he ran his fingers through his hair.. and then turned back to her, she was waiting for him to speak on.

"ok since  I last saw you.. I just hope I didn't offend you in anyway.."

"offend? Me?.. she asked confused

"yeah you know my room?" he nodded.

"aree nai sir  ancient history I forgot all about that.."

"oh good.. ok so lets just start from the beginning?" she gave him a puzzled expression.  

"Hi Pratigya I'm Krishna.." he outstretched his hand..  she looked at his hand, it was like deja vu.

"so namaste or hand shake..?"  he teased, she broke into a smile at his humour.

"of course hand shake"

"Hi Krishna sir I'm Pratigya"  she smiled with a wide grin showing her full smile.

"pleasure to meet you Pratigya ".. they shook hands tightly. And both smiled at each other..  then he took his hand away and opened the door, letting her in and shutting it behind her..

"Preeti you ready?" he called from the hall.

"yeah I'm just coming waiting for Pra...oh there she is with you?"

"yeah she came the same time as me.." he replied.

"ok Siya is ready for her bed, she gave her Siya.

"yeah she's well behaved sleeps through don't worry .. she will sleep through"  he stroked her forehead and gave it a kiss.

"preeti she wants you give her a quick cuddle" said Krishna

"yeah.. of course she does.. but I just got my nails done they will get damaged. Krishna clinched his jaw keeping his hands in his pockets.. Pratigya sense the tension she held Siya close, and her attention diverted and she was comfortable with Pratigya again.. Pratigya rocked her gently swaying side to side.

"Its ok I think she is sleepy.. have a good night ma'am.

"bye Pratigya.. we will try and be early" Preeti said and then her and Krishna left. Pratigya smiled this job was really the best she had gotten, Siya was a pleasure to look after and the company was great to be around.. Preeti assured Pratigya that they will be back early but 3 hours passed and it become 1am.

"wow don't know where the time went..Preeti went into the main room, Pratigya was sitting on the sofa with the baby monitor in her had..

"ok Pratigya you can go home now, see you tomorrow early"  Krishna was about to take the stairs.. damn it I completely forgot Pratigya was babysitting" Pratigya placed the baby monitor back on the sofa and got up sleepily

"ok.. bye.." she walked to the door just about managed to put her sandals on.. her eyes were barely opening.. Krishna observed her from a far, Preeti came and stood next to him wondering why he wasn't taking the stairs.

"look at her   how will she drive in that state". Preeti turned for a second to her, and saw her open the front door.  

"your right. well you do something I'm going bed goodnight.. she passed him and went up the stairs, Krishna didn't know what to do, he didn't want her to go alone at this time and she is so sleepy that is visible.. what if she falls asleep on the wheel, he could prepare the guess room for her and she could stay the night, but he was hesitant, how can he just ask her to stay he had no idea on family, whether she is married or engaged to someone, or has a boyfriend,  and would she even feel comfortable here, she barely knew him and vise versa, he trashed that idea in his mind. Hmm what to do I can't just leave her to go home like that... He thought.. 

precap

"Hello is this Gauri?" Gauri didn't find the man  familiar at all..

"yah.. who is this?"

"um I'm Krishna.

tbc

Edited by Khushi96 - 10 years ago
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just checked back on the forum and saw that you updated that was fast. 

Something is not right in Krishna and Preeti's relationship don't think he would have be drawn to P if everything was okay.   You have peaked my curiosity really eager to find out what is going on in their relationship. 

Wonderful FF 👏👏
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You r superfast di u updated wow...
As rekha di said there is something fishy in k and preetis relationship...
Curious to know how kriya fall in love 😳
hussainramso thumbnail
K got G number from P cell but how'd he know to call G to come pick up her friend?

Nice update Khushi.
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oho so fast 😉 

so first was a dream but now its actually happening 😆  carry on
HamiSky thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update :)
N thanks for the fast one :)
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow khushi both updates r just fabulous 👏 love that scene where krishna caught her 😳 seems there is something fishy btwn krishna n preety's relationship
thanks for super fast update
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Super Like...
Just loving it...