KRIYA FF: Tum jo aye zindagi mein Update part 1 of 20 pg 34 - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by meanreds

K got G number from P cell but how'd he know to call G to come pick up her friend?

Nice update Khushi.

that you will come to know in the next part 😉
Edited by Khushi96 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by HamiSky

Nice update :)
N thanks for the fast one :)

your welcome 😊
Thanks for the udate. Good story, please post a long update next time,want to read more.
Awesome update...😳
m loving it...waiting for next part
thanks everyone here is the next part 😊

If any missed previous part it's here part 3 of 2 

Part 4

yeah you just keep thinking Krishna. While she leaves.. Krishna snapped out of his thoughts "Pratigya wait.. Krishna called, he could see her leaving out of the door.. He raced off the staircase steps and got outside and startled her by standing in front of her blocking her way.

"I'll drop you home"  

"what?"  she was a little alert now.

"yeah come.."  

"no sir, its fine I can manage"  she walked further towards her car.

"you can barely keep your eyes open.. I will drive you, please I insist" He took the keys from her hands.

"ok?" she really couldn't keep her eyes open, she had been up since 5am, and she didn't have the strength to argue, she sat in the passenger sit mechanically.. and Krishna sat in the driver's seat, he put on his seat belt.

"put your seat belt on", she followed his orders and did so so sleepily. He began to drive..

"so tell me where shall I drop you?"

"hmmm" she replied..

"Pratigya.. first tell me where then you can fall asleep"

"ok yeah drop me to the chawl"

"chawl?"

"hmm I live there with my papa"  she drifted back to sleep.. she lives in a chawl, I never go to chawl's there so clustered and tight spaced... but what to do she lives there so no choice today'

"ok and your mum?"

"mum.. mum I don't .. she..  she words trailed off.. 

"ok she's out.. better get to this chawl quickly".. a few minutes or so later..a loud horn honked.. and made Pratigya sleep break.. she just recalled his words I said drop me to the chawl have I lost my mind.. I  can't be dropped by him in the chawl at this time of night.. it will be news tomorrow, how would it look, if everyone sees me come out of a car, dropped off by a man, what will people think and say. This thought made her senses alert..

"oh no wait.. I can't go chawl not today.. I said the wrong place I'm so sorry.." she looked at him in the drivers seat, she was in a bit of a panic..

"ok.. no problem calm down.. and tell where if not the chawl..

"my friend Gauri's house  I'm staying there its not far from here.. its near the multiplex..

"oh yeah I know that one, ok will drop you there.." he looked over to Pratigya but again she went to sleep. a set of traffics lights came.. he looked over, she was slouched to her side her hair all over her face she's really tired, looking after  a baby is a tough job and on top of that our dinner delayed her further..  he shook his head feeling bad. Krishna continued to drive and he forgot about a road that he didn't like to drive down it. "oh shit I completely forgot this road.. its rocky.." he went down it and it jerked a few times.. finally it came to an end will a big jerk, Pratigya head fell against his shoulder..

"oh no.. he looked over and quickly thought, he parked up the car and was in a pickle what to do.. he gently held her shoulders and pushed her back on the chair.. her head was resting back on the  seat and he placed her falling duputta back on her neck.

"I'm on the road.. but where do I drop her?" He looked over to her.. she was lightly snoring.. I should wake her up but.. actually I have an idea.. he took pratigya's bag he felt a little bad to do so.. this was invading her privacy, he took the phone "Gauri's number must be in here.." he switched it on, there was photo of her  with a guy as her dp. Krishna looked at it amused.. He smirked.

"she can do way better than that." Ok focus stop snooping and do what your suppose its nearly 2:00am!.. his mind screamed . he went and searched Gauri.. and found her number and began to call it.

"oh who's calling at this hour, hmm Pratigya?" Gauri groaned and picked  the phone up "Hello?" she said in a sleepily tone.

"Hello is this Gauri?" Gauri didn't find the man familiar at all..

"yah.. who is this?"

"um I'm Krishna..listen I have your friend Pratigya actually in your car?"

"huh.. Pratigya?, wait a minute" Gauri got up out of the bed and switched the light on, "oh oh crap Pratigya's bed hasn't even been slept in.. and here I'm thinking she came and went to sleep 2 hrs back" 

"yah ok listen she.." 

"maybe because I went to sleep early today I just assumed she was asleep too and today the day has been really hectic you know I had to... Gauri just went on and on Krishna sighed.. this girl talks way too much.

"Gauri yeah about her she's.. he tried to get to the point across If he could actually get a word in

"but what sort of friend am I".. I should've checked na and... Krishna rolled his eyes he didn't have time for this.. Gauri was beginning to irritate him.

"Yah listen! As I was saying Pratigya is in my car this very moment, she fell asleep late babysitting.. now I am parked in your area, can you come take her please" He said that in one breath, it felt good to finally get his point across!

"oh ok I see...  Gauri went silent..

"Hello you there?"

"yah yah.. but I'm in my night suit I can't come to the car.. I'm a girl what will people think.. and my parents are asleep.. what shall I do?"

"areee. He sighed what a situation he has gotten himself in..

"ok where is your house number I will come and drop her, can you at least open the door for me?" he said sarcastically..

"of course yah..  actually my home is a bungalow  it's a white door, the house just opposite.. she went on and Krishna got it.

"ok be ready I'm coming. He cut the call, he got out of the car and opened the passenger side, he saw her a sleep on her left side, he  gently unfastened her belt and then placed his palm on her left shoulder to lightly shake her hoping this will wake her up..  but it was no use.. seems she is a deep sleeper.. ok next step will have to do but before that I will take her bag and put  her car keys and phone back inside, then he placed her sling type  bag around her shoulder' he then bent to her level down and pulled her a little forward towards him so she was leaning on him horizontally, he placed one arm underneath her knees and the other one underneath her small back, and pulled her up into his arms, and got up on his feet and kicked the car door shut, he walked with her towards Gauri's house, Pratigya stirred moving her head slightly, her one hand came clutching her duputta and the other held his blazer collar. Krishna felt her finger slightly brush his neck.. he quickly wanted to get to Gauri's house before she wakes up to this possible misunderstanding. Luckily Gauri had opened the front door, and was standing in her night suit. She saw Pratigya face asleep, and then saw Krishna carrying her..

"omg what happened to Pratigya oh god devi maiya.." Gauri panicked.. Seriously this girl is going to get me in trouble.. Krishna thought.

"calm down, you don't want your parents waking up right?.. look  nothing has happened she is just in deep sleep that's it."  Gauri shut the door behind him.

"oh well that's a relief"  she was happy to hear her soul sister is fine..

"ok well I have to go you said you will take it from here?"

"hmm.. yah yah but what you want me to carry her in to the room?"

"well you said..

"yah..I can't possible carry her.."

"I suppose I will have to do this too.".

"yah please you have come this far so might as well na.." he sighed

"ok come on show me where does she sleep?"

"in my room, this way.." she guided Krishna with a sleepy Pratigya in his arms.. there were cuddly toys all over her bed. Krishna looked at Gauri.. then the bed hinting to clear it up..

"hmm? oh yeah, I forgot.. I will just take these off."

"yes that would be a good idea. Gauri began to take the toys off, but left one teddy bear.

"what about that one?" 

Hmm? oh no that's her childhood toy, I can't take Mr Minto out she will be upset. Krishna smiled.. and shook his head..

"ok fine leave him.." Gauri removed the cover and Krishna placed her down gently in the bed, she was finally sleeping but her hand was still gripping his collar,

"oh.. here Mr Minto will keep you comfortable.. he held her hand and replaced it with her teddy bear, she took the teddy and went to sleep on her side.

"and Pratigya don't worry you can come at 10am tomorrow.. you take rest"

"Hmm" she responded sleepily

"ok I don't think she heard me.. but you pass the message on not 7am but 10am she will start tomorrow with full wages included. The way Gauri was looking at him he hoped she heard him..

"ok thanks for dropping her Krishna, nice meeting you have heard a lot about you". oops.. she let it slip.

"meaning?" he himself was too tired to comprehend what she was saying.

"never mind I've said too much.. she will see you tomorrow.. bye"

Krishna said bye and quickly left from there.. He had smsed his driver earlier to come get him from the area as he didn't have a ride back. He felt better he dropped Pratigya and knowing she was safe and indoors now..

Next morning Pratigya woke up.. after a goodnight rest.

"oh no its 8am I'm late.. Gauri.. oi.. she threw a pillow at her to get her attention..

"kya yaar I'm sleeping.."

"you didn't wake me.. I'm going to be late for work!

"chill yaar.. your going in late today"

"what?" Pratigya sat up she didn't get it.. 

"yah" Gauri also sat up mirroring her.

"yesterday I meant Krishna, he dropped you home"

"shut up.. and stop this teasing"..

"seriously he did .. actually he didn't drop you he carried you from the car and placed you right in bed"  Pratigya covered her mouth.. she couldn't believe Krishna did that, now a vague memory washed over her,

"yeah I remember being carried and also gripping something?

"yeah his collar you wouldn't let go.. he is one handsome dude no wonder your having trouble working for him, who can blame you.. Pratigya blushed..

"I must thank him today.. listen I can't sleep Pratigya got out of bed and slipped on her chapel, Gauri too tired watched her friend move around the room .. "I'm going to have a bath.. and then leave and tell me everything properly when  I come home " she yelled to Gauri and shut the bathroom door. Gauri smiled and then went back to sleep it was too early for her to start the day.

Pratigya came to the Haveli entrance she was wearing a orange salwar. She went to press the bell but the door opened before she had a chance.

"Pratigya where have you been dear your 4 hours late, memsaab is not happy.." Sangam warned her.. Just at that very moment Preeti came storming in "Pratigya! what time do you call this.. I told you 7am, its 10am right now!   Pratigya was not expected this reaction.. but Gauri said I have to come later, that's what Krishna said.?.' she looked at Preeti she was furious..

"yah ma'am but Krishna sir said..

"oh so now who is your boss me or Krishna?" Pratigya went quiet she didn't know what to say..

"he has only met you one or twice.."

"you said both of you are my bosses." Preeti came closer to her.

"tell me something Pratigya who gives you orders and has been here with you constantly.. me or him?. She circulated her making her feel nervous.

"you ma'am.."

"exactly so next time listen to me if I say 7am I mean it.. next time such a mistake will not be tolerated is that understood?

"yes ma'am" Pratigya kept a serious face.

"good now that we have an understanding I will leave.. Siya is with Ramu in the kitchen.. "

"but she didn't make the mistake.." Pratigya turned and Saw Krishna in a white shirt and black blazer coming out of his office. Preeti rolled her eyes.

"forget it.. your video conference has finished darling?" Preeti said changing the topic..  He came and stood in front of Pratigya.

" I told her to come at 10am., it's not her mistake she didn't do anything wrong"

"ok its over this topic is done,Siya is in the kitchen.." she looked at Pratigya like she should leave.. and Pratigya left to go to the kitchen.

"Krishna what the hell don't undermine me in front of work members like that.."

"for god sake Preeti can't you just!"

"I'm leaving bye.."

She didn't listen further.. and left.. Krishna sighed massaging his temple.. when he looked again Pratigya was in hall with Siya.. she saw Krishna he looked stressed.. She walked up to him..

"Sir? I just wanted to say thanks for last night..Gauri filled me in.". Krishna chuckled..

"Gauri she's a funny girl.. and your welcome..." he smiled at her sweetly that made her go weak at the knees.

"excuse me I have go do another video conference.. if you need anything I will be in my office, he caressed Siya's cheek and walked in his office direction.. then all of a sudden turned..

"and Pratigya In case you haven't notice I'm not that much older than you.. you don't have to call me sir just Krishna is fine.. he smiled and left her with that thought and went into his office.

"just Krishna..? he noticed we are of similar age?.. she didn't know why but she found herself smiling, she cuddled Siya and kissed her cheek.  2 hours later Pratigya wanted to go and ask Krishna something while Siya was having a sleep..  she reached midway to her office, with a half smile hoping to catch a glimpse of him.

"Pratigya looking for something dear?" she came out of her day dreaming and looked up at Sangam.

"Yeah aunty just wanted to ask Krishna sir something.. is he?" she pointed to his office.

"Krishna, oh he left 1 hour back..

"left oh.."

"yeah he had to go to a last minute meeting in Beijing some business meeting, he should be back in some days.. she gave pratigya a friendly smile and went into the kitchen. Pratigya shook her head..

"Krishna you do guest appearance and then make me go crazy.. she walked back to the sofa where Siya was asleep..she wanted to get to know Krishna better but when he did these sudden disappearing acts it was difficult..' he's always away on business' she sighed and made her mind forget about him.. The day went quickly and in the evening she went over to her papa's and gave him her first cheque, he was very happy and it felt really good to contribute towards the family, it was self fulfilling he didn't want to take the money but Pratigya told him its for her brothers too and that made him reluctantly take it.

"but beta just this first cheque.. otherwise the rest of your wages I want you to keep..  this is your hard earned cash.

"Nai papa please this is my family too.. I want to help as much as I can.. her father held the cheque close.. only to have it snatched away..

"wah wah.. now we can get that flat screen tv with this cheque.." she squealed excitedly looking at the piece of paper like a hungry dog.

"Kaushaliya this money is not for luxuries its for our sons future! Saurabh scolded his wife. She fired back equally.

"yeah,yeah saying like  I don't care for my sons future?!  He just rolled his eyes..

"Pratigya beta.. don't worry  I will make sure it goes to their education fund"  Pratigya smiled, thank god that witch won't get her hands on it.

Haan haan, keep praising your daughter like she is some sort of queen, all she is doing is a simple job.. nothing special.." Pratigya step mum always knew how to get to her, she felt upset about it.. Kaushailya never let an opportunity passed without having some dig at the poor girl.  Shortly Pratigya left from there.. the atmosphere wasn't at all welcoming, how horrible feeling like you don't belong in your own home.. She went back to Gauri's luckily there she was appreciated by both Gauri's parent's they made sure she ate well and Gauri's mum always made her feel welcome and made her favourite food from time to time, she really enjoyed it there, but still it didn't feel like home, she always felt she was at someone else's home. 

It was night time and  she sat in her bed reading a book and just catching up on her thoughts.

"ok now we are free and alone.."

"hmm" she replied with her head still in the book.

"oi Pratigya you didn't say or even ask.. Pratigya put the book away and took her reading glasses off.  

"you've lost me asked what?"

"you know what you said in the morning you wanted to know every detail of when Krishna came and  dropped you off here.. and did you see him today?" she asked eagerly

"yeah saw him today, but then.. actually Gauri I'm feeling tired can we talk about this some other time.. good night.

"ok yah. Sure.. what's up with her.. Gauri was puzzled by her reaction.

"are you ok.?"

"yeah just tired yaar" Pratigya slept to her side, she wasn't really tired but she was having one of those days.. one part Krishna was on her mind and the other was this job and Preeti she was beginning to dislike her.. and also she felt like she needed her own space once I have enough money I will rent myself a place and hopefully a good car, not flash but at least good condition' with that thought she fell asleep.

Last few days had been same, she enjoyed her time with Siya but sometimes things just felt mundane  Friday came and Krishna came back that very afternoon he was stuck in his office all day and she didn't even get a chance to say anything, on top of that Siya was being more demanding than usual..  another good thing about Friday  meant pay day..  Today Preeti didn't give her the cheque..

"Pratigya beta, Ma'am is busy she told me to pass this one.." it was a cheque co-signed by Krishna.

"thank you" she smiled she was about to leave..with the thought going through her head today I will be paid double for the amount I did last week.  I will finally be able to buy ... but that thought left her once  she glanced  at her cheque it was the same amount as last week not any higher.. how will she tackle this issue with Preeti..

precap

"listen Krishna she's saying we are paying her unfairly.." Krishna came and stood next to Preeti.. He ran his fingers through his hair,

"no I didn't mean that.. sir..ma'am I was just.. "

"Enough Pratigya.." Pratigya was shocked she never heard Krishna raise his voice like that and especially at her.

"whatever Preeti has given I'm sure its right.. 

tbc

Edited by Khushi96 - 10 years ago
like your writing style khushi.
good update.
Nice update di...and interesting precap..hope krishna and preetis history reveals soon..Edited by Renu111 - 10 years ago
Awesome update Kroopa😃Loved every bit of it😛Very well written👏Gauri is really funny😆Poor KrishnaAnd Pretty & P's mom both r very rude and mean characters!!shocking precap😲update soon😳!!
Great updatewa...
Loving it re...
Nice update dear 😃