Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Wonderful update 👏
K nice to P and then the precap were he yells at her why was he so mean.  Wonder what the story is between K and Preeti something is not right .
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb update kroopa 😳 update the next part soon
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks everyone here for the comments here is the next part 😊

If any missed previous part it's here part 4 

Part  4 of 2

Pratigya really didn't want to ask Preeti about the cheque .. come on just ask, its your right you should've been paid a higher amount its only fair. Come on you have to ask her why she did this.. her mind scolded her, she really didn't want to, just then Preeti made an appearance, its like she already knew Pratigya's reaction when she was holding the cheque in her hand looking at it.

"bye see you on Monday" Pratigya looked up from her cheque.

"actually ma'am?"

"hmm is there some problem?" Preeti asked pretending like she didn't have the faintest.

"yeah I think so.."

"I did overtime last week.. you didn't add here"

"you took the day off the next morning.. and I paid you the amount for which you worked for.."

"but i.."

"how dare you speak back to me.. with what status you are talking.." Pratigya was shocked she didn't know what she say, Preeti spoke about her status, Pratigya couldn't answer back she didn't know what and Preeti was right, the wealth and lavish  life she's living, is only something Pratigya could only ever dream of..

"what's going on here..?" Krishna came there hearing the disagreement.

"I'm trying to have a video conference in there and I  can hear you both all the way to the office!.."

"listen Krishna she's saying we are paying her unfairly.." Krishna came and stood next to Preeti .. He ran his fingers through his hair, slightly annoyed then his eyes shifted to Pratigya, she saw his confused expression..

"no I didn't mean that.. sir.." Pratigya looked up at him hoping he would get what she meant..

"ma'am I was just.." Pratigya wanted to make it clear she was not after more money..

"Enough Pratigya!.." Pratigya was shocked she never heard Krishna raise his voice like that and especially at her.

"whatever Preeti has given I'm sure its right, you  should not question your boss.. now keep the noise down I can't work like this.." he stormed off into his office again but left the door slightly open. Preeti smirked..

"Well  Pratigya  you heard Krishna.. now I will see you on Monday 7am sharp no later.. she  walked of with a satisfied smile on her face..  Pratigya didn't  have a leg to stand on.. she thought atleast maybe Krishna would vouch for  her seeing as he is the one who told her to come late, she began to walk to get her bag.. she was feeling so low and humiliated.. and what hurt more was Krishna's behaviour.. she could feel her eyes fill up she she choked  the tears back at least she planned to to up to till she gets to the car, .but tears were brimming to roll down.. she just wanted to quit her job now if she had a choice its exactly what she would do, but it wasn't an option she needed the money, she walked slowly dwelling in her thoughts.. the hall was empty Preeti had gone upstairs, servants were leaving too, the light shut off in the hall.. and it went a little dark,  she kept walking..to get to the front door she had to pass Krishna's office.. she walked slowly just going through the recent events  that just passed.. she didn't want to face him she just wanted to get out of this haveli as soon as possible.. she was nearing his office, she just pushed hair to the front hoping she would quickly pass the room.. she didn't even look  at the slightly opened door of the office she just kept looking down at the ground.  But he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her into his office.. she looked at him in shock as he shut the door behind him now  his palm had slipped from holding her arm to her wrist. She looked at him confused.. then at his hand holding her wrist firmly, he looked at his hold on her wrist..

"Sorry I didn't mean to grab you like that" he quickly let go..  Pratigya looked down she didn't know what to think. she quickly snapped out of that when she saw what he wanted.

" give me the cheque.." she stood there confused.. he sighed and took it from her hand.. now her senses came back.. ok first Preeti doesn't raise the amount and now Krishna sir refuses to give me any money at all?? what is going on.. Krishna ripped up the cheque, her jaw dropped at his actions.. He went to his desk and quickly pulled a cheque book out of the drawer and scribbled down an amount and  signed it, she just stood in the same place across him  near office door still confused.. He ripped the cheque paper out and walked back to her, "Here.." he took her right hand in his and placed the cheque in her palm and closed it.

"this is what you and your hard work really deserves ." Pratigya opened her palm and looked at the amount, her eyes widened with astonishment

"oh my gosh. This is way too much sir.. this is like.., I ..i can't except this.  "yes you can Pratigya"

Listen to me" he gripped her shoulders firmly, she looked up at him.

" you are doing such a good job with Siya.. this the right amount you deserve ok?"

"but sir.. ma'am said.. " Krishna sighed deeply.

"aree forget about her.. I can deal with her.. but you don't say anything she doesn't need to know.. this is our secret"

"but.."

"no buts.. besides I pay your wages she just signs the cheque.. so I have every right  in fact more than her on how much you get paid, understood?" he smiled, which made her just melt but, she didn't show it, she looked down so he wouldn't be able to read her expression..

"thanks sir.."

"oh.. again sir?.."  his laptop beeped, he turned his head he wanted her to call him by his name only but the video conference reminder distracted him.

"ok video conference time I have to go"  he let go of her..  "and I will see you on Monday, have a nice weekend" he gently patted her cheek and walked back to his desk adjusting his head phone sound level.

"Monday but you will be probably be at some business meeting>? and  I will see you in some days? He chuckled fiddling with the button on the laptop.

"actually that was my last meeting.. next one won't be for atleast 4 months so now I will be working from home everyday  .. so I guess I will see much more of you" he smiled and sat down putting the head phones on for the conference.

"Mr Agarwal?".. He said speaking via his laptop to the other person on the other end of the camera.

She put the cheque in the bag and left his office quietly she didn't want to disturb his meeting, she slipped her shoes on and left the house.. walking towards her car.

"what is he like.. he is super sweet.. he's going to be here everyday I don't know whether I should be nervous about this or jump up and down in excitement, that  I will see him everyday.  She smiled to herself  whilst opening the car door.. What are you thinking Pratigya, he is married and with a kid her sane part screamed..  yah but something about him.. he feels something, he touched my cheek..

"ok stop all silly thoughts... he is married and a busy business man.. this all craziness in my head only she.. she started the car up... Even when driving thoughts came to her like they are a similar ages, he didn't have to re-write the cheque there is something there but what..

Pratigya pressed the bell. And Gauri's dad opened the door..

"Come Pratigya beta your just in time for dinner.."  she smiled at uncle and came in.

"How was your day?" he asked.

"yeah good.." she took her shoes off

"come beta Gauri is waiting for her sister"  Pratigya smiled and followed him to the dining area.

"Just in time beta.. garama garam roti  is being prepared.. its good you came early.

"thanks aunty" she took a seat next to Gauri and aunty placed food on her plate.

"Hey Pratigya, how about tomorrow we go and see a movie. It is the weekend so it will be fun na"

"yeah that sounds great.." Babysitting Siya was only on the week days but weekends were at her leisure which felt good. She ate dinner and made conversation with Gauri's parents.. shortly she got changed into her night dress and went into her bed and began to read her book.. Gauri analysis her soul sister from her bed on the other side, she saw Pratigya with a silly grin on her face, like she was reading the book but her mind was else where..

"Pratigya?"

"Hmm?"

"she seems in a better mood today..

"yah I'm in a much better mood today Gauri" she didn't say any further.. ok I guess I will have to ask her why that is.

"did you see Krishna?"

"Gauri please, just because I am in a good mood doesn't mean because of Krishna sir"

"ok fine.. then why?"

"actually you tell me about what you said.. you said when I get home you will tell me in detail on when he dropped me home" she asked eagerly.. "please Gauri how was he, I really can't remember anything just get vague images..

"sorry sis that information was only on price yesterday and seeing as you didn't ask yesterday and you were not interested.. I have decided to tell you nothing also" Pratigya got out of the bed..

"aree yaar don't be mean, please tell me what happen" she came to Gauri's side and gestured her to move over and took a seat opposite her.

"fine fine I will tell you.. " Pratigya smiled waiting eagerly for this vital piece of information.

"but first you tell are smiling because of Krishna?" Pratigya became a little shy.

"hmm maybe, ok fine I will tell you what happen"

"great you first and then I will tell you.."

"ok so you know today is pay day right.. Gauri nodded.

"well Preeti she, I really don't know what her deal is but she was very mean today.. you know she didn't pay me for over time like what  I did last week"

"really what a bitch"

"she's not that bad.. anyway Krishna came there and then he raised his voice at me which I wasn't expecting he really upset me but then later you know he, called me into his office.. Pratigya turned away from Gauri and then continued, "I don't know what happen I was just leaving passing from his office and he just grabbed my arm, initially I was shocked it was so unexpected of him, and Gauri then he ripped up my cheque and then here comes the best part.. Pratigya turned to Gauri her eyes were closed..

"Gauri ki baachi your gone to sleep!, you weren't even listening, well that's the last time I narrate this to you again.. Pratigya got off the bed and went to her own bed, she looked at Gauri opposite her who was already in deep sleep. "ughh" she sighed and laid her head on the pillow, but she couldn't sleep, she was happy but she didn't know why. 

Gauri and Pratigya  went shopping instead they decided to movies another day, they had a chilled out Saturday, Gauri begged Pratigya to tell her what happen but she  refused now she won't tell her, that's her punishment for falling asleep on her conversation.  Monday came and she was back to babysitting Siya.. she briefly saw Krishna when she came, but since then he was stuck in his office for the passed 6 hrs.. So much for working from home he might as well be in another country, she hardly saw him today and when she left he was still in office with the door shut. The next day she left expectations.. she walked in to the hall.. forget everything I am here for Siya  bas.. with that thought she came passing his office, his door opened which startled her.

" Pratigya hi when did you come?" 

"Just now" He closed his office door behind him, stood there talking to her.

"hmm you had breakfast?" she shook her head.  "just one sec.. Krishna walked passed her.

"Ramu bring 2 cups of tea and some biscuits to my office. Pratigya heard him her mind started to think 2 tea's his office huh?"

"Siya won't be up for atleast another hour yet she had a late night.. so you can join me for some tea what say?"

"umm..."  Krishna looked at her waiting for an answer..

"don't you have business video conference thing?"

"yah I do but not so many, yesterday I had back to back conferences I was extremely busy but today I only have 3 in the afternoon.

" ok what about Preeti ma'am I didn't see her yet."

" she is busy upstairs she will leave shortly.."

"oh I didn't even ask you. You like tea or coffee?"

"tea is fine.."

"ok come have a seat, he guarded her into his office  holding the door for her. "I actually don't know much about you.. He sat down in the main seat, and gestured her to sit opposite, she took a sit and was directly opposite him, he pulled his revolving chair forwards with his feet  "I think we should get to know each other better.." he glanced directly at her, his elbows resting on his desk and his fingers knotted together resting under his chin, he looks like he was giving a pose for a photo-shoot..  Pratigya didn't know what to say, she looked at Krishna with an awkward expression mixed with a little nervous, he looked dashing in his suit and his eyes spoke another language.. look away' her mind scolded... he realized how what he said must've come across to her, when he noticed her looking down and then to the side.

"ahem you know like Preeti knows you I think I too should know after all you are looking after  my Siya" Pratigya got up from her seat, Krishna looked at her move swiftly  but where was she going..

hope your finding ff interesting and its not boring.. 😳

Tbc

Edited by Khushi96 - 10 years ago
hussainramso thumbnail
You're story is very entertaining... continue Khushi.
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow di nice update..its nt boring at all... rather it is much more interesting day by day...k want to know more abt pratigya..i think after seeing her bf photo wid her , he want to know abt her..😉
dhakarn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Its nice n entertaining ...😃 

n pls update the other kriya FF too 😛 
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update kroopa.In front of preeti,krishna raised voice at P but later changed his behaviour...why?
Muskaan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice dear...
Likhti raho...
lovelyarja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gud update dii nicely written...
DareDevil_VickY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail