Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Rishabala SS: To Romance A Charming Rogue Pt13+Epilogue Pg 119 (08/01)

bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Resji
Unres ji πŸ˜ƒ
Am so happy me first againπŸ˜ƒ me first πŸ˜ƒ me first πŸ˜ƒ
All the partying emoticons are not getting selected hmmph !! 

Wow !! Such a lovely fic Lazy..it so reminded me of my fav lemons fic and RK seem so similar to my lemons RK πŸ˜³..hopefully he even does something similar to my lemonswala RK lol (fingers crossed btw)

RK is such a charmer man !! Uff !! He is like a Prince Charming made my Dil go dhak dhak πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ with all his caring act towards Madhu...he made her feel so special and the way he took care of her aww !! Isn't he very sweet πŸ˜ƒ ! 
But what the πŸ˜‘ !! Can I whack him on his head πŸ˜‘ for being such a dumbo ( yup this is a noticeable change Lazy..all this while it was Madhu who used to be dumb to the the core.. And RK all smarty pants πŸ˜³..looks like we are in for a certain role reversal here .. A surprising one I should add πŸ˜†)

Hmm he is dumbo..period πŸ˜† !! Yet very charmingly dumb hehe !! He couldn't crack even one hint out of so many ...such a (refreshing )change to see him like this πŸ˜† ! 

OMG the way they went on about size 0 ..I seriously wanted to whack them both πŸ˜³..even Kareena kapoor couldn't stay put in size 0 in more than one movie lol !! But I liked his outlook towards being beautiful not just outside but rom inside out πŸ˜³ !!
 RK  is charming without any doubt just look at the way he went on praising Madhu and her beauty πŸ˜‰ and her beautiful nature but him being Rogue ...hmm yeh baat kuch hazam nahi hui lol !! Can't digest that one so caring can be rogue πŸ˜‰ !! 
Hmm so for me to know how exactly he is a rogue ..you need to update soon honey πŸ˜†

Haye !! On top it all, he held her dupatta in order to stop her😳..haaye main mar jaanwa πŸ˜³ !! Now dying to know his reaction after learning the ultimate truth that its none other than HIM πŸ˜† !! 

Continue soon Lazy darling πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by aDarkAngel - 10 years ago
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
UN - RES :

Ayee hayee i have never seen a Dumbo like this Rishab .. 🀣 .. He is certified as king of ullu ka pattha .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. Anyways moving on i always like how u play with all characters .. I liked Trishna here .. U even made me like Sultan & Dipali in some of ur stories .. πŸ˜² .. Madhu is completely a sweetheart .. Aww i loved how RK took care of her .. 😳 .. Hayoo Rabba is ullu ka main kya karu .. Good that Madhu opened d dhakkan of his soya huya bheja though i wanted 2 see him working hard 2 find out his own name .. πŸ˜›πŸ˜† .. Now me w8ing 2 see his reaction .. It vl be fun right .. πŸ˜‰

PS : Abt ur qs as i said before
It's always pleasure 2 read ur stories .. feels like cant get enough of ur writing & I MEAN IT .. πŸ€—πŸ€—
Edited by colorsluv - 10 years ago
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice start😳
Super like it
Do continue soonπŸ˜›Edited by RohiDDan4ever - 10 years ago
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lazy .. your name doesn't suits you. Thanks for reposting it as Rishbala and nope I love reading and so I am happy to read from you.. love your work.

Res to read it later.
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
where the heck do i start??
I loved it!  That's a good start.

Beginning.  Loved Trishna.  Very cute and I enjoyed the big brother and little sister banter.  Realistic too.  (I have a big brother and he hated playing chauffeur).

Madhu's entry.  You had me scared at first thinking the poor girl has some horrible disease.  But no, it turned out to be the horrible monthly time with all its glory of cramps and pain!  Poor girl!!!  Many, many of us can relate to that!

RK taking care of Madhu.  Side note:  you love your Prince Charming don't you?  cause honestly I know no man that would do ALL that.  I am convinced a guy like that only exists in fairy tales, your stories, in my dreams and in every single one of my prayers!  (Ameen).

Moving on πŸ˜³ ...

I loved the way RK took care of Madhu.  I loved Madhu voicing her inner fears.  She wants to tell him but is scared BUT a part of her wants to take that risk!  

RK's opinions and advise was so good.  I loved how he calls Madhu beautiful!

But the man does need a whack on the head!  I thought RK must know about Madhu's feelings but he really does not. His behaviour makes me want to hug him and strangle him at the same time!!! πŸ˜ƒ

The ending:  BRILLIANT!!!!!  Madhu finally had enough and threw out her one liner and like every normal girl, she then made a run for it.

RK is going to have one heck of a sleepless night!  

Can't wait for the fall out!  

πŸ‘

Edited by 4ever4love - 10 years ago
manju21.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
UNRes...😎
Nice concept Lazy...πŸ˜ƒ
RK is such a dumb but i liked his care 4 Madhu...😳
Continue soon ...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by manju21.k - 10 years ago
DVDfann thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hurrayyy another SS 
Nice start.. So at last madhu revealed it.. what will be RK response ??? waiting for your next part. Pls update soon
ship13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
πŸ₯³Thanks for starting a new SS. πŸ₯³ You are such a fabulous writer that it is always a treat reading your stories, so please don't stop and keep writing. Also, very cute story. Please update soon. πŸ˜Š
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 another omg lazy ,too good yaar loved loved the update and  caring rishab ,