Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome..!! Loved the Start..Like Madhu here..she actually spoke her heart but Rishab seem to be complete off topic...Waiting fir next  n Thanks for the PM!
bria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh lazy...i really loved and njoyed evry part of it...
mimibm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Don't ever ask that Lazy whether we are tired of your stories...you may get tired writing stories but I am sure readers like me will always be yearning for your stories...this was for your note before the SS...now I will read it and then again tell you what I feel after reading it...
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ok.. since i have been reading your work for a while silently and keep pressing the LIKE button i thought it's really unfair being a new admirer of your work I dont comment πŸ˜† gosh woman, how many things have you written and how do you manage all this? 😳 I started with your marriage trilogy and still reading. i have your index bookmarked so i can follow all your works slowly. Recently I read one OS of yours where madhu dies and RK is doctor thats till date my fav work of yours but i still have a LOT to catchup. i keep forgetting the names, sorry you have written so many stuff. but im reading one by one and intend to read ALL of them πŸ˜³
Now coming to this SS.. another one and amazing start πŸ‘ RK is such an idiot not to understand it. he surely adores her or maybe fancy her donno. lets see. totally looking forward to it. and please pm me next time πŸ˜³
Haaaaawwwwwwwww thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome !!
really loovvveeddd reading it :D <3
bookwormlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res
Unres jiπŸ˜‰
Me first πŸ˜ƒ !! Yippee πŸ₯³ !! Me first 

Loved Madhu's idea of giving themselves a chance πŸ‘πŸΌ !! OMG that song used to be my fav ...Sonali bendre and Akshaye khanna...both totally drenched dreamily coming to meet each other creating all kinds of mishap on the way πŸ˜† !! It suited RK-Madhu's  wait and impatience πŸ˜³ !! 

Ah lazy..that is not at all the spot where you should be stopping the wonderful update πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ !! 
Now am eagerly waiting for their first date πŸ˜³... Even more eager than Madhu herself lol πŸ˜† !! 

Continue soon Lazy ...it's so awesome that can't wait to read the next πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by aDarkAngel - 8 years ago
manju21.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
UNRES...😎
WOW Awesome update Lazy...dey r going on date 😳...make it super romantic but i knw u wud add some twist 2 it ...πŸ˜‰
Like Kanchi i 2 like Trishna and it reminded me of Lemons Trishna...πŸ˜› and she is really best friend of Madhu...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
RK is so Possesive of Madhu ...☺️☺️☺️and so Caring dat he use 2 ask trishna every month about Madhu...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Loved it ...Update soon...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by manju21.k - 10 years ago
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i also want to dance like madhu πŸ˜† 

such a cute update  β˜ΊοΈ
he was avoiding her coz he didnt want to ruin madhu-trishna's friendship! πŸ˜† such a cute idiot  β˜ΊοΈ

omg i love RK β˜ΊοΈ

ok i luv u too πŸ€£

ps: u r not here for a while? means?  nooo i missed u so much last two days πŸ˜­ pls write some OS on ur phone n post it πŸ˜’ ...i go mad if i dont read some cute stuff out of ur story πŸ€”

pss: i wud love it if u add my requests in this ff (u remember the flour fight n pillow fight one?) β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by war_is_peace - 10 years ago
revathinair thumbnail
wonderful update..plsss continue soon...
i think there is some positive vibes seen around madhu and rishab...
if i hav known any magic tthen i wud have made u write every single day..πŸ˜†