•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Was there anyone in the auditions this year that touched you? There were some people that really stood out to me.
Shyam - the guy from Hyderabad who sold samosas was such a sweet guy! I loved his honest interaction with Mudassar. I know people that get trained to dance and still aren't able to dance like he did. I wish he'd gotten the topi. He wasn't the best but still...it broke my heart to see him cry. I hope he continues to dance and pursues his dreams one day. 

Biki Das - the boy who said there was no television in his house. He brought tears to my eyes. He's so good and I'm so happy he got selected in the top 18! I'm sure he'll do really well. 

Hemant Gorkha  - I don't remember his name but there was a boy with crazy hair who said his parents beat him with a pipe for 15 days or something? That was shocking! That's just plain abuse. And he's really good too! I don't think he was selected but I wish there's a way he comes back in the wildcard or something.

Rishabh - He was adorable! We have so much but we're always cribbing about something or the other and here was this guy who couldn't hear or speak and he was at least trying to dance! He his smile was infectious. 

So out of all the auditions we saw, whose story stirred something in your heart?
Originally posted by dazey

Shyam and Biki das

Yeah I wish there was a way to get Shyam back or more recognition. At least Biki Das got in the top 18. 
Rishab
I really like his dance and smile and has really touched my heart
normally to me people's dance matter to me than their stories, he really is inspiring

Agree with the names you mentioned. Shyam, Rishab and Vicky Das

Rishab, I love his smilee :) & His story really touched my heart..
I think shyam one was a bit injustice... I liked his dance  ...
thanks a lot for this post dear! :) agree with all of them with youu!