Dance India Dance Season 4

Decisions you disagree with?

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

So the top 18 list is out - do you agree with it?

I like Sunil Chetri but I felt he wasn't better technically than the guy they were comparing him to. Are they just taking him because he looks good? Has that muscular build?

I thought Ankit did a better job than Vijendra Kumar in the mega audition. His steps were more unique and he seemed to feel his song more. Vijendra's choreography looked very similar to his audition choreography.

I don't like the Manan kid. "I have two facebook accounts - one is just for girls." Really? I don't like his attitude one bit! And his dance also seems very repetitive as well. There were better dancers than him even in the audition rounds.

Also, what happened to Ajeet?! The guy who could bend backwards without touching? And Hemant Gorkha, the guy from Vadodara with the crazy hair and stuns is gone?! I'm hoping we see some of these faces back in the wildcard round!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodByeMr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I was 100% sure about Shakti Pal getting there in the Top-18, but to my surprise he wasn't even selected in Top-41. Versatility ki chakkar mein bhohot average dancers select huwa hai this time  and DID have lost out on some unique and creative dancers like Shakti Pal, Bhumeet Gupta and H.R. Raja. But still i am excited about this season for i have found some contestants who will definitely shine out.
DANCE IT OUT
Edited by dazey - 10 years ago
roxy22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nidhi partner.i think he deserved to stay
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: dazey

I was 100% sure about Shakti Pal getting there in the Top-18, but to my surprise he wasn't even selected in Top-41. Versatility ki chakkar mein bhohot average dancers select huwa hai this time  and DID have lost out on some unique and creative dancers like Shakti Pal, Bhumeet Gupta and H.R. Raja. But still i am excited about this season for i have found some contestants who will definitely shine out.

DANCE IT OUT

Yes! He's Akshay Pal's brother right? He was amazing!

I agree completely! They tried to bring dancers that were versatile but ended up losing some really amazingly unique ones. (I don't remember H.R. Raja? Who was he?)
GoodByeMr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Anamika.

Yes! He's Akshay Pal's brother right? He was amazing!

I agree completely! They tried to bring dancers that were versatile but ended up losing some really amazingly unique ones. (I don't remember H.R. Raja? Who was he?)

H.R. Raja is the guy who came with his dad and did a unique dance style which he claimed he has invented himself. The way he was hyped during the auditions, i thought he was definitely going a long way. But i guess he wasn't good at bollywood and contempory.
DiamondLife thumbnail
manna should be out or the other 2 who were with nidhi
TaShi_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i was sure Disha wud b selected...n i dun thnk d 14 yr gal ov mudassar ki mandali shud hv been selected...Disha was waaay better...n d galz juz 14...giv her sum tym 2 develop ...she came in the little masters audition last yr ddnt c??? she has lot more 2 learn...n Disha was a really accomplshd dancer!! 
DiamondLife thumbnail
the only person i feel for was that girl who performed classical
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I do feel this wanna be kid "manan" needs to be out of the competition ASAP.
PROTIM21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think nidhis partner and disha deserve it.. Don't like sunil & dat 14 year girl..