~*|| Dancer of The Week #8 ||*~

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

H i !

Salaam Namaste Fellow D3ians! πŸ€—

We are Back Again with the Member of the Week

D a n c e r   o f    t h e   w e e k   !

For those who don't know what Member of the Week is, its basically a thread that is created where a member from the forum is chosen to take the hot-seat as a token of appreciation and for a whole week they answer any and every question that the members pose to them, as long as under I-F COC.

So now the question arises who is the Dancer on the hot seat. Well... here are some clues!

So the person the hotseat this week is someone:

1)  She is a TaaRey Fan

2) A active member of TaaRey AT

3)  A die Heart Vrinda Fan
4) Is still senior member in grade

Is none other then 
shreya_VD_AJS  aka Shreya

Congratulations  Shreya

Here is something for you to use and flaunt off in your signature whilst on the hot seat!

(Made by: 18shabbo)

So let the grilling BEGIN!!!

Some questions to start you off: 

Name:

Birthday:

Profession:

Hobbies:

How you got started with I-F:

Your favorite section on I-F:

Why you visit the D3 forum:

How you landed on the D3 forum:

Why do you like D3:

Daily Soaps or Movies:

Best Friend(s) on I-F:

How does it feel to be Dancer of the Week:

Favorite Actor:

Favorite Actress:

Pick only One Favorite Character from D3 and give reasons why :

Favorite Shows:

Ideas for the Development Team to improve on the forum:

One thing each about Khushi and Juleka that you like :

One thing you like about D3 Forum?

One thing you dislike about D3 Forum?

Would you like to say any changes that need to be done in WU?

[Questions Credit: Visha_Dhami)

Asma
On Behalf of Dil Dosti Dance Development Team.

Layout Credit : -Araina-
Edited by -FrozenRain- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations Shreya! Hope you enjoy πŸ€—
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations Shreya πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Shreya :)
Have a great time being grilled :)
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations Shreya! πŸ˜ƒ 
Have a great time! 

Waise yeh DOTW banne ke liye karna kya padta hai? πŸ˜†
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shivangi_Taarey

Congratulations Shreya! πŸ˜ƒ 

Have a great time! 

Waise yeh DOTW banne ke liye karna kya padta hai? πŸ˜†

Forum mai active hona hoga  without making any messes or getting involved in any messes around
Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations ShreyaπŸ€—
....ShreyA.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hawww... da ques r drooolin me ... 
Ill ans it by tm evenin ...
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -FrozenRain-

Forum mai active hona hoga  without making any messes or getting involved in any messes around

Oh That's nice :) Thanks for telling me πŸ˜³
....ShreyA.... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Name: shreya

Birthday: 13th oct

Profession: still in 12th grade πŸ€”

Hobbies: dancing, painting, readin novels

How you got started with I-F: i always use to check ma angel VD n rocckstar AJS rank.. n found ma one comment a day may increase their rank (it may help ) ... n even due to to the requests on FB to join IF...,.. 

Your favorite section on I-F: its the D3 forum.. ( ma fav corner )

Why you visit the D3 forum: obviously to spread taarey magic, to check taarey FF,SS,OS , to da awesome AT's, to peep in to the disscussion, finally to get new friends ...

How you landed on the D3 forum: it was like a dream come true... πŸ˜› from ages when IPKKND of arshi was ruling the telly world... i wanted to join IF... and when in D3 started n heard of the colourful disscusions going on ... i landed here on this forum to get involved... 

Why do you like D3: frist of all before being a taarey fan i was a KR fan  (actually its true ) but jus for my rockstar AJS i loved KR...  i couldnt see any girl with rey at da times of taani entry... but when started likin taani unknowingly i started liking vrinda ... so i do watch D3 fr two things... for dance and ma lovely taarey ...

Daily Soaps or Movies: im least intrested in these movies n bla bla bla... i jus watch D3 n DID... n past was IPKKND, EHMMB

Best Friend(s) on I-F: coming to best friends πŸ˜­ have only 2 sofia n priyal ... ( im new actually joined on 3 sept of this year ... so no proper friends...  πŸ˜­ )

How does it feel to be Dancer of the Week: one thing i must say im shocked to know that there was someone who noticed me and put my name on dancer of the week even im still in senior grade πŸ˜› well i feel a bit nervous coz of the questions asked... after answering i feel bit reliefed... 

Favorite Actor: sharukh β€οΈ kunwar amar β€οΈ barun sobti 

Favorite Actress: deepika β€οΈ vrinda β€οΈ sneha kapoor (sharon ) β€οΈ sanaya irani β€οΈ

Pick only One Favorite Character from D3 and give reasons why : reyaansh ... he is formost hawt πŸ˜› cute πŸ˜Š n mainly a fab dancer ... i think he is the best in D3... i can say an allrounder... 

Favorite Shows: D3 and DID ... sometimes i like fear files tooo ...

Ideas for the Development Team to improve on the forum: i think the freedom on commenting on other fandom posts ( POV ) should be done... but at the same time saying KR and TR shouldnt be in the same topic ... it should be well said like fandom shouldnt speak against the other fandom... and i think the members are good enough to follow this rule... ( its ma POV )

One thing each about Khushi and Juleka that you like : πŸ˜’ i donno either of them ... but ill edit dis section soon aftr knowin who are they both... ( im sry ... im new hear ) understand ...  πŸ˜”

One thing you like about D3 Forum?the episode WU... coz sometiomes during busy schedules... i should give up D3... but always da WU and da disscussions wont leave me... πŸ˜›

One thing you dislike about D3 Forum?ufff... i dont hav any idea how da forum was during taani entry ... but acc to wat i heard i must say i hate those bashing... betterly i would like to call an "uneducated bashing "

Would you like to say any changes that need to be done in WU? i insist not to change anything on the writting part ... but if can i think the pics should be added ( dat too if can )

finaaaly i did it πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰