Dance India Dance Season 4

Your favourite performance today?

.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I really loved Feroz's act with Chou, Juhi and Arundhati. It was done so well by all of them! Chou's a lot stronger than he looks.
And maybe my second favourite was Shruti's act with Vijeyendra, Shristi and Suniketa. Suniketa especially killed it! Her expressions were so good. 

The most disappointing act to me was Biki Das and Ashutosh. Was it supposed to be funny? I didn't laugh once. And I really like both of them too! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodByeMr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Arundhati, Juhi and Chow's peformance was the best. Loved it!
πŸ‘πŸ‘
NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Juhi,chou and Arundhati performed really well and master feroz was
very happy to receive the Grand salute from dada.😊
supriya.ipkknd thumbnail
Yes man. The last act... I didn't get it at all! 
My favourite performance would be Shyam, Shrishti and the other girl's performance. I love such concept-based performances. 

And I loved Chou's performance too but didn't get the meaning. Why was he juggling between two girls and crying at the end? can someone enlighten me? 
Aliya_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I couldnt watch d epi...
M at my bros wedding...
Will suerly watch d repeat...
DiamondLife thumbnail
Chou trio and suniketa trio rocked

I felt mudassar's choreo weak for both trio πŸ˜”
DiamondLife thumbnail
Originally posted by: supriya.ipkknd

Yes man. The last act... I didn't get it at all! 

My favourite performance would be Shyam, Shrishti and the other girl's performance. I love such concept-based performances. 

And I loved Chou's performance too but didn't get the meaning. Why was he juggling between two girls and crying at the end? can someone enlighten me? 

i loved chou trios performance but could not understand why he cried...He was acting like could decide to go with which girl and then they both left..thats why he criedπŸ˜†
Anilaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I really liked the performance from Feroz Ka Fauj by Chou, Juhi and Arundhati :)
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DiamondLife

i loved chou trios performance but could not understand why he cried...He was acting like could decide to go with which girl and then they both left..thats why he criedπŸ˜†

I think they were trying to show that it's inevitable that you're going to end up alone if you try to handle two girls at once. He was basically cheating on both of them and even if he truly loved one of them, what he did was wrong and so it was karma that in the end both of them left him. It's what he deserved. I thought the crying thing at the end was not needed though. 
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Chou, Arundhati and Juhi was my favourite in this episode