b4uvarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
OhWOW RONIT GREAT
U R SO LUCKY
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
well em not married yet but yeah people are lucky that they can do such thing but yeah if its a plus point its also a minus one because they have to pay all the expenses of them self like - rent / electricity / water ext ext so they must work both of them so they can have such life  
b4uvarun thumbnail
YA THATS Y MOTHER IS SEARCHING FOR THE GUY
WHO IS WELL IN EARNING N HE HAVE HIS OWN SHOP N HOUSE
ronshaan thumbnail
well dont look for the one who has the money search the one who will be loyal and nice husband 
sara1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Shweta,
Well, i believe in both Love and Arrange marriages . I think a marriage in the whole is based on love,trust, respect, loyalty and understanding so irrespective of the type of marriage once it has these elements as its foundation then it's bound to last forever. I'm also not married as yet and although Arrange marriages aren't a common thing in my country, i wouldn't mind if mine turns out to be one . Once i get to know the guy, understand him and his intentions  and know for sure that he's trustworthy and has a good heart then i wouldn't  mind agreeing to marry him. Sometimes love happens after marriage too. And Shweta if you don't mind me saying, you shouldn't be scared of marriage. It's a beautiful  thing to be able to spend the rest of your life with the person you love, to know that no matter what happens you have someone beside your parents  who will always be there by your side, someone who will  make your life worth living.

I'm sure that one day you'll find your better half, just have faith😉
Edited by sara1993 - 10 years ago
b4uvarun thumbnail
Ha sara I KNOW THAT BUT TODAY V CANT TRUST ANYBODY
I THINK WITHOUT LIVING V CANNOT KNOW HOW THE PERSON IS
NOW DAYS DIVORCE CASE R SO HIGH IN COURT

N RONIT MY PARENTS R SEARCHING GOOD N LITTLE RICH BOY BECAUSE THEY WANT TO C ME HAPPY
BECAUSE IF BODY IS MARRIAGE THAN MONEY IS BREATH N SOUL IS LOVE
THIS SIX THING CAN MAKE HAPPY MARRIAGE LIFE
b4uvarun thumbnail
We'll SARA I LIKE UR VM WHEN SHE CRIES IT WAS DIFFERENT
ronshaan thumbnail
shweta,
finding the one who has the money wont promise you will have happy married life, no my friend No... love might be the thing which will help both of you, but does it mean he will love n remain loyal to u only ??? does it ?
i saw many girls who married rich guys and still not happy
love can by any thing but not love, hope u will find the one who will love u, what is money ?? comes n goes so even u marry the man with the money u know money is not forever we lose that too but love... if he loves u n u love him ...
any ways its up to u hope u find the man with golden heart and also good job so can keep u happy :)
ronshaan thumbnail
what thanks
kuch to kaho