Arakshi FF: Entwined Lives-Part 4 Updated

yams.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey Guys.

I am back this time with a new Fan Fiction.

Hope you guys will give me continuous support for this work of mine as you have given for the SS of mine.

Will post the Character Sketch Shortly
Edited by yams.s - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yams.s thumbnail

Entwined Lives

Character Sketch

Arjun Rawte: Second in Command of ETF.A brave daring Cop with great analytic thinking. He was once fun loving, care free prankster but the brutal murder of his wife(Roshini) in front of his eyes made him what he is today. He is a loaner who doesn't believe in anybody due to his past experiences.

Sameer Rathod: Chief of ETF. A true policeman who believes to dedicate his life to country. Has a strained relationship with Arjun but doesn't blame Arjun for Roshini (his sister)'s death. He still cares for Arjun but masks it and tries to maintain a strictly professional relationship. He cares for everyone in his team like they are his family.

Aisha Kapoor: Ammunition Expert ETF. Daring & brave cop. Lively and dedicated when it comes to work. Best friends with Shree and Chotu and spends a lot of time with them. Has a soft spot for Sameer but doesn't show it to anyone. Inquisitive about the relationship both her seniors share.

Shreekanth Sen: Technical Expert ETF.A geek and tech freak. Sweet, happy and care free guy.

Chotu: Commando of ETF

Lisa Rathod: Youngest sister of Sameer. Bubbly and chirpy.  Doing her internship in Lifeline hospitals

Roshini Rawte: Arjun's Wife, Sameer's Sister. Dead

Dr Saakshi Sharma: A Neuro Surgeon by profession. A duty bound and sincere doctor. Was once bubbly and chirpy and lived life to its fullest. The obstacles and the harsh realities of her life have made her the strict disciplinarian that is today.

Chahat Sharma:  The 4 year old daughter of Saakshi. She is the apple of her eye. Saakshi can do anything to bring happiness and laughter in chahat s life.

Disclaimer: The Characters in my story are inspired from the show but the way the react to different situations are purely my imagination. Any resemblance is purely coincidental. Edited by yams.s - 9 years ago
yams.s thumbnail
Arakshi FF-Entwined Lives

Index

Character Sketch- Page 1

Part 1-Page5

Part 2-Page7/Page 8

Part 3-Page 10

Part 4-Page 12/Page13

Note: Please let me know if I have to continue my story or not. Please give me your feedback.
Edited by yams.s - 9 years ago
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I love the idea, especially Sakshi's name as that is also my full  name (Sakshi Sharma)
so hope you won't mind me imagining myself lol
Edited by Sakuu - 10 years ago
yams.s thumbnail
@Sakuu

Oh.. It's a mere coincidence.

I don't mind you imaging yourself in her position.

Anyways Thanks a ton to you for always commenting you on my works always.
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Really looking forward to this story... Wow Sakshi is a Nero surgeon and also has a daughter... Was she married before?! Or did someone cheat her?!

Please update soon. Thanks for the pm x
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
love the concept...plz-2 continue it soon :)
jeevkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb concept
con soon
shreya09 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice concept
please continue 
magati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2