Arjun

Arakshi FF: Entwined Lives-Part 4 Updated - Page 4

yams.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the encouragement and support

This update has taken a long time. Sorry for the delay.

But here it is finally.

Hope I have not disappointed you guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yams.s thumbnail

Arakshi FF: Entwined Lives

Disclaimer: The Characters in my story are inspired from the show but the way the react to different situations are purely my imagination. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.

Part 1:

In Life Line Hospital(Pune):

A beautiful, young, elegant lady clad in light blue chiffon saree was on her routine rounds. She was passing by the children's ward when a small boy of around six years came running and hid behind her. She slowly held out her hand and brought the small boy before her and knelt down to face him.

Dr Sharma: Kya baat hai Amit. Aap aise kyun baag rahe hain?

Amit: Vo (Pointing towards the nurse) mujhe tablets lene to keh rahe hain. Mujhe nahin kaana. Bahoot Kadvi hain. Please kaho na unse aunty.

Dr Sharma (Smiling):Ok. Mein keh dungi unse par agar aap tablets nahi lenge to theek kaise honge.Agar theek nahi honge to ghar nahi jaa paovoge.Agar ghar nahi gaye to parso aapka jo favourite football match hain na wo nahi dekh paavoge.Teek hai na. Yahan to mein hun,aunty(pointing towards nurse) hain, mama papa bhi aate hain to ghar nahi gaye to kya hoga haina? Yehi rahoge mere saath teek haina?

Amit: Nahi nahi mujhe parso football match jarror dekhna hain aunty. Aap promise kiya na aap mujhe ghar jane doge.

Dr Sharma: Haan.Par aapko teek tho hona hain na uskeliye.For that u have to take tablets right? Par Aap to nahi kaa rahe hain. Tho main kya kar saakthi hoon? Aapko tho yehi rehna hai.

Amit: Teek hain.Main Kavoonga.Par Aap kilavoge na

Dr Sharma: Haan.Saying that she got the tablet from the nurse and gave it to kid.

After that she took a small chocolate bar from her coat pocket and held it out to him

Dr Sharma: This is for you. Par ab nahi eat it after some time.

Saying that she gave it to the nurse and asked her to give it to the kid after some time. She asked the nurse to take him to the ward.

Nurse: Ji Doctor

After attending to the kid, she resumed her rounds.

Edited by yams.s - 10 years ago
yams.s thumbnail

Arakshi FF: Entwined Lives

Part 1(Continued):

In ETF Headquarters (Mumbai):

It was a tough day for ETF. They have just solved a really difficult case where they had to nab a criminal who has been involved in multiple bomb blast in Mumbai. Shree, Chotu and Aisha were in the conference completing their paper work.

Shree: Hey Guys .Today's case was really difficult. Now I want to go home and relax but have to do this paper work. Aisha you do my work also know. Please.

Aisha: No ways Shree. I myself have lot of work to complete. So u better do your work yourself. Can we call it a day and complete the rest of tom?

Chotu: Yes we will go to a good restaurant have some food and leave for our house. I am really tired.

Shree: Ok Get ready let's start in 10 min. I will give the last case file to Rathod sir and come

Saying this he goes to Sameer's room  and knocks                                                  

Sameer was in his cabin relaxing with a cup of coffee after a hectic day.

Sameer: Yes Shree come in.

Shree: This is case report of previous case of Nirajan's murder. Sir Please verify it.

Sameer: Ok Keep it on my table. You guys can leave for the day. But I need the case report of today's case by tomorrow afternoon.

Shree: Ok sir.

Shree, Chotu & Aisha decide to leave for the day.

Arjun was sitting in his cabin twirling his pen in his hands with the file of his wife's death case. He was finding it hard to find any clues in this particular case which was making him restless day by day. It has been two years since that fateful day when he lost someone with whom he wished share his grief and pained for the second time. Since that day he has been spending every night of his life in his cabin trying to connect the clues that would lead him to destroyer of his life: Sikander. But still there was not any substantial progress. He threw the file in frustration, closed his eyes and badly wished his headache is reduced.

As soon as he closed his eyes, he felt a soft hand massaging his head slowly trying to ease him of the pain. His hand automatically moved to his forehead and encircled around her hand as if to feel her.

Girl: Kya hua?Aisa mera hath pakad loge to mai kaise tumare sar dabavungi.Tumari sar dard kaise teek hoga

Arjun: Tume hamesha kaise mera bataye bina mera dard ka ehasaas ho jata hain

Girl: Isse to Pyar kehate hain.Jab bhi tume jara sa bhi takleef hota hai. Mujhe pata chal hi jata hai. Tume pareshaan hone ki koyi jaroraat nahi hain. Ye case bhi tum solve kar hi loge. Bas aapne aap par and saach par vishwas rakna. Chaahe Buraayi ka umar kitna hi lambha kyun na ho aanth mein jeeth sirf saach ki hi hogi.

Arjun: Itna vishwas karthi ho tum aaj bhi mujpar?

Girl: Haan meine hamesha tumpar vishwas kiya hain. Aur hamesha karti rahoongi chaahe wo vishwas ho ya pyaar. Tumhari jagah koyi kabhi bhi nahi le saakta meri zindagi mein

He removes his hand and she continues to massage his head.

Arjun:Aise hi mera saath rahna kabhi mujhe chodar math jao na Prerna.Aaj bhi mai tumare bina nahi jee saakta.

Prerna: Mai to hamesha tumare saath hi hoon arjun tumare dil mein.Jab bhi tum mujhe yaad karoge mein tum muje apne pass pavogi.

Sudden Beep of his mobile made him open his eyes and come out of his dream. He hated himself to have dreamt about her. He wanted to prove to himself that she means nothing to him after her betrayal 5 years ago. Still his heart yearns for her to be by his side either when he is happy or sad. He vowed himself for nth time to remove the very existence of her from his life. Something that he had not been able to do even after 5 years of separation from her. He started removing his arm band that he wore to hide the tatoo of Roshini's name in hand and moved his fingers over her name.

Arjun: Tum janthi ho na roshini wo mera liya koyi mayina nahi lagthi. I love you only. She doesn't matter to me anymore. I love you. Believe me she doesn't matter to me anymore.

His room's clicked open and Sameer walked in. Seeing him in this state, He stopped in his track. Arjun was quickly starting to wear his arm band again as if to avoid any questions.

Sameer: Arjun kya hum ghar jaa sakte hain? Mera Kaam ho gaya hain

(Sameer and Arjun live in Sameer's house after Roshini's death)

Arjun: Haan.Chalte hain na.

Sameer: Ok make it soon. I will be waiting in the parking lot

Arjun: ok.

Sameer left and Arjun picked up the file he had thrown out of frustration, his mobile and gun and followed him.

Note: Please let me know if u like my story or not. Depending on which I will decide whether to continue or not. Please give me your feedback. Edited by yams.s - 10 years ago
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear! Loved it!
But who is this Prerna?

Do update soon!
Edited by Sakuu - 10 years ago
sisodia_shefali thumbnail
was nice start but who is prerna 
and how arjun is going to meet sakshi 
continue and pls pm me for next part also
miss_choxz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice start... But a little confused... Who is prerna?! And arjun loved her?!

Is she Sakshi!

Please update soon and remove confusions please x
nehashtha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice story..
different one.update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
arzie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who is Prerna...n Sakshi...woh kab aayegi...

interesting story...continue soon...๐Ÿ‘
Shezi19 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes please do continue
Update soon
shymali thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey really nice concept, please pm me when you update next part...