Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yams.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Arakshi FF: Entwined Lives

Part 2:

Disclaimer: The Characters in my story are inspired from the show but the way the react to different situations are purely my imagination. Any resemblance is purely coincidental.

Note: There will be some errors. Please bear with it. Hit the likes if you like and comment.
There might be some errors please bear with me as I have not done editing

Saakshi was sitting in her cabin and going through the reports. It had indeed been a hectic day for her having completed two complicated surgeries successfully. She was tired and worn out but she still could not call it a day as she had kept one of those patients under observation. This very facet of being able to save numerous lives and being able to do something good to others had once attracted her towards this noble profession. One of the many hardships that came with that was they had no timelines and have to be available to those needed round the clock. This sometimes becomes really tough as you sometimes are unable to find time for your loved ones. Of late she was finding it a bit difficult to manage her personal and professional life. Being a single mother in it was not easy. She not only had to be the mother for her beloved daughter but also fulfill the void left by the absence of a father. Her daughter was in a phase of her life where she needed Saakshi's at most attention and care. It will not be long before she would realize the absence of a fatherly figure in her life and Saakshi would have to once again answer all those questions. Her daughter was too small to understand the harsh realities of life. Saakshi will have to go through the hell once again and fingers once again would be pointed at her character. She had always endured the wrath of the entire world but will she be able to face rejection from her own daughter who now was her reason for existence.

She had now been pushed into this sought of turmoil by the only man she had ever fallen in love with and trusted blindly to an extent of giving herself to him for saving his life in the process saving her own life without a word of assurance, hope or commitment. But to her shock he had disowned her saying that she had betrayed him and was characterless. She had broken beyond repair that day not for her daughter growing within her she would have killed herself.

Being a doctor was not only her dream but also her passion. She had now become one of the leading neurosurgeons in the country. All the dreams that she had once harbored had turned true but it gave no satisfaction now as her life had turned upside down due to the lack of trust from the man she had trusted beyond the realities three years ago.

Her thoughts were broken when Liza rushed into her cabin.

Dr. Liza: Dr Sharma. Jaldi chaliye naya case aaya hai. Ek pregnant aurat ka accident hua hai and by the looks it seems to be complicated.

Dr. Sharma: Teek hain. Chalo.

By the time, they reached the patient she had been shifted to ICU. Saakshi gave all the necessary treatment and tended all her wounds. She needed a operation as she had a head injury and Saakshi had sent the nurse out to get the paper signed from her husband. Nurse came a while later carrying an unsigned form stating that the husband had refused to sign it. Saakshi decided that she herself would go and convince her husband and get it signed asking the nurse to get the OT ready.

yams.s thumbnail

Part 2 (Continued):

Saakshi (To patient's husband): Dekhiye yeh sirf ek formality hai. Hum apni poori koshish karenge ki aapki biwi ko kuch na ho. Mein wada karthi hoon ki unhe zaroor bachavoongi. Please jaldi sign kijiye.

Husband: Mujhe koyi faraq nahi padta hai woh zinda hai ya marr gayi hai par mujhe tho lagtha hai usse marna chahiye kyunki uss jaise charithraheen ladki ko jeena ka koyi haq nahi. Usne shaadi tho mere saath kiya par baache kisse aur ke saath. Chahe jo ho jaye mein sign nahi karoonga.

Lady's Mother: Beta mein aapke saamne haath jodthi hoon. Please sign yeh meri beti ki zindagi ki saval hain. Meri beti ne koyi bewafaayi nahi yeh baccha aap hi ka hain. Please trust me.

Husband: Mujhe koyi parva nahi hain. Usne mere saath bewaafayi ki.

Saakshi (Angrily): Aap aise insensitive baaten kar rahe hain jab wahan woh zindagi aur mauth ki beech lad rahi hain. Sirf ek doubt ki wajahse aap usse marne ke liye chodh denge. Teek hain aapki yeh shaq bhi door kar dete hain aaj. Aapko aisa lagtha hain na ki yeh baccha aapka nahi hain. (Husband nodded) tho teek hain DNA test karwa denge tho sach saamne aa he jaayega. Aapko isme koyi problem nahi honi chahiye kyunki isme har taraf se haar tho aapki patni ki hain.

After a lot of argument, he agreed to Saakshi's suggestion and signed the paper. The operation started and was really complex. Saakshi and her team tried out of their skin and saved both the lady and her child. Meanwhile the DNA report came out suggesting that the child was his and he apologized to Saakshi for his rude behavior and also his wife's mother for doubting her daughter.

Saakshi: Ab tho aapko saach ka patha chala na. Ek baat kehna zaroor javoongi. Hamesha aakon se dekha baat aur kaanoon se suni baateen sach nahi hoti. Dubaarah aisi galathi math karna.

She went to her cabin and dropped into her chair exhausted. Though tiredness engulfed her, her mind unwillingly went into her past.

Flashback

The entire place was decorated beautifully and lavishly for a wedding. It was indeed a dream come true for Saakshi because this day she would get married to the man whom she loved a lot. He was everything a girl could dream of handsome, smart and well natured. There was one more thing that added to her happiness, the symbol of their undying love, her devotion and dedication to him was growing within her. She was no alien to the fact that he had always carved for a family of his own for a long time. She thought that his happiness would have no bounds when she would tell it to him. Her friends slowly brought her towards the hall and the marriage proceedings started. Just tying mangulsutra and filling her parting with sindoor was required to make her his always and forever but suddenly he stood up and called off the wedding. She was shocked beyond limits to see the proceedings. He had pointed finger on her character calling her characterless and proclaimed her to have had illegitimate relationship with someone else. He had called the child which was the symbol of their love, her dedication and devotion as illegitimate. She had requested and pleaded him that she had not betrayed him and child that was growing within her was his but he refused to agree. She had asked his friend who knew the truth to disclose it but he remained mum. He had stopped the wedding and left shattered beyond repair. Even her family members disowned her and threw her out due to his allegations. She was left with no one to call hers.

That very memory brought back unstoppable tears in her eyes. She slowly opened her drawer and took out a photo and moved her fingers over it as if to feel him.

yams.s thumbnail

Part 2 (Continued):

Saakshi: Aisa kyun kiya tumne? Itna bhi viswaas nahi tha mujhpar agar nahi tha tho bhi pehle bata dete shaadi tak rukne ki kya zaroorat thi. Tumne mujhe kahi kissi ke saamne mooh dikane ki kaabil nahi choda. Tumhari shaq ne meri zindagi katam kar di. Mujhe tumse nafrat karni chahiye par kitna chahe koshish karu tumse nafrat karne ki nahi kar paathi hoon. Kyunki tumhari parchaayi humari chahat mujhe tumse nafrat karne nahi degi.Agar zindagi ki sabse baadi khushi tumne di hai tho sabse baada gaam bhi tumne hi diya. Aaj tak meine tumhari jagah kissi ko nahi di par tumne kissi aur ko apna humsafar kaise bana liye. Shayad mere hi pyaar koyi kaami reh gayi thi jo tume yaqeen nahi dilaa paayi. Nafrat tho mein apne aapse karne lagi hoon. Bahoot nafrat.

On the other end Liza was very much upset or to say angered by the turn of events. How could a man not trust his wife and doubt her character so easily? He had gone to an extent that could have cost the women her life without any fault of hers. Her thought process was broken by ringing of her mobile. Liza picked up the phone even without looking at the caller's identity.

Liza: Hello.

Arjun:  Hello. Kya baat hai Dr. Madam aaj kis baat par itna gussa hai aapko?

Sameer and Arjun were driving home and the phone was on speaker so that both could talk with her. Sameer was driving with Arjun sitting beside him.

Liza: Aisi koyi baat nahi hain jeeju. Bas ek  case kuch ajeeb dekha tha jiss ki wajahse pareshaan thi.  Aap dono baatavo aapka din kaisa tha?

Sameer: Aisa kya hain jo meri pyaari behen itni hyper hain?

Liza narrated the entire event that happened in the afternoon and how Saakshi had handled the case and given the justice to the women.

Liza: I never thought people could become so insensitive. Just because he doubted her he was even ready to sacrifice her life. He claims that he loves her immensely but if this is his love I would personally prefer his hatred for sure. Anyways I have duty now. Bye Take care.

VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Me first...

yaar.. really great...
the way story was narrated..
It really brought tears...
Poor Sakshi..
I am really angry on someone...
Thanks for PM...
Please do continue soon...

VindhyaMounika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Me first...

yaar.. really great...
the way story was narrated..
It really brought tears...
Poor Sakshi..
I am really angry on someone...
Thanks for PM...
Please do continue soon...

Devangana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Feeling bad for Sakshi.  Who was the man who left her helpless and alone?  Update soon.
shailyshukla9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wowww...very nic update but i have a doubt...kya prerna hi sakshi h...mujhe aisa lag rha h dear welll nic update cont...soon...n pm me plz
coolRD thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it ws luvly.. vry emotnl
feelng really sab 4 sakshi.. nd a lt mre angry on d prsn who'd lft hr
do cntinue soon
nd thnx 4 d pm
Mahaali2905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update
interesting start