santiagosentyou thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Woah!
Sunil and Arundhati gone today.
DID has proved time and again that it is not a rigged show.
One bad performance and you're out.
Arundhati had won the performance of the week and Sunil was praised again and again.
I had missed Arundhati's performance but on the basis of the other performances, I feel the decision was completely just. I just didn't get the usual vibes from Sunil and even though the stunts were meant to be that way, I felt it was portrayed clumsily.
Also, in this show, the judges are very attached to their team, which could easily be seen on the masters' faces.
The relief on Shruti's face when both her team ke log were saved and Feroz looked very much shocked and upset when he heard Rishika's name being announced as safe.
The most touching reaction though was Mudassar's who looked close to breaking down. He was very shocked and so was I to be honest.
I hope we get to see these two soon!
Aur haan, DID pe tikhna hai, toh har performance par khade utarna padega and that was proven today very clearly.

P.S. Shoudln't Swapneshwari be the one to be evicted since she hasn't even performed.
Just a thought.
I have no idea what happened earlier since I missed it.

Do share your views on whether the elimination was just or not! :)

Love,
Ananya :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.ipkknd thumbnail
Ya I feel the same too. Swaneshwari should have been evicted. Taking that into consideration, it was not fair. 
I didn't like Sunil's performance to be honest. Din't get to watch the other guys performances so I don't know how good they were
misha65 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
but i wish dere waz no eliminations ..dey could b given 1 chance n d eliminations could b conducted nxt week...jst a thought...
Hanalita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I think it was fair. even though I liked the girl bt she didn't gv her best and sunil wasn't good at all compared to all the boys.

I really wished that master Feroz group would all be safe since he had only 5. first week elimination was shocking
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Sunil I can understand. He wasn't great yesterday and overall, I think he's an average dancer. He didn't really deserve to get through the mega-auditions either. 

But Arundhati?! Really?! I thought Juhi was much weaker than her in yesterday's performance. Overall, she's a stronger dancer. She's very sharp and it's true that she uses her flexibility too much sometimes but that's what makes her unique so I don't see the big deal with that. She's one of the strongest females in top 18. It's really shocking to see her go. 

-Inferno- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sunil's performance didn't excite me much so I didn't feel a much of a surprise.
However, I was surprised with Arundhati. She was great yesterday but in today's performance her choreography was awkward and didn't seem like she was dancing much. Of course she was great with the flexible stunts but I had expected much more out of her.
Siddhi_ thumbnail
Sunil, I expected him to go early. But Arundhati, I was a little shocked. I hope to see her back in the show soon. But I think first week they should not have had eliminations.
GoodByeMr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Can't believe that Arundhati is eliminated in the first week itself.

When Jay said Grandmaster Mithun Da will eliminate two weakest dancers tonight, it didnot cross my mind that the weakest girl and the weakest boy will be out. When all the performances were over, i thought Sunil and Manan were leaving the show. All the boys were weak according to me and all the girls were very strong. Bikidas was awesome, yet he made mistakes in his performance. Sunil's act had very little dance. Manan - I don't even understand what his style is. He does the same thing everytime. And there i was telling my friends that Manan and Sunil will be eliminated.

Later jay was like, first lets begin with the girls, and thats when it hit me there is chance that Arundhati might go considering Shruti Mam thinks she doesn't complete the bridges (whatever that means).
And there you go, she is eliminated and i don't see a reason why i should watch the show anymore. I was so looking forward to Arundhati's journey in DID, which by the way ends right here. It's DID's lost anyways. And i have exams to prepare for. 

So the DID chapter closes here for me, till the time Arundhati comes back through the Wild Card Entry!

Btw, why doesn't Mithun-Da just eliminate two weakest dancers, that's what happened in Li'l Maters S-2.
Why do they need to elimininate one girl and one boy! I hate this format!
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think the make it one-girl one-boy because otherwise, every dance season, we'd lose almost all the girls pretty quickly. Remember the first season when Mithun da had to use his veto power to save Kushboo because there were too many girls going? 
The girls were weaker then though. But I guess they need girls in most of the couple choreographies and stuff.  
PROTIM21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sunil is out, its a very good decision by mithun da.. Don't wana c him again.. But arundhati, hope she will come as a wild card entry..