Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-pearlblu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
It doesn't matter if its premarital or postmarital...its completely your choice...its your life, your decision...some people wanna wait for the right person, n some don't really buy the idea of mr right or miss perfect...if you are consenting it, and you know fully well about what you are doing, go for it buddy...just that, its of no use thinking n regretting about it later...so thats that...
N many of my fellow forum waasis have mentioned about westernised idea of thinking...let me just ask them for once, by calling it westernised, aren't u indirectly saying that we are archaic n prehistoric? In that case, aren't those "westerners" right in believing that its a third world country, the land of snake charmers? Not that i have anything against snake charmers, but it all depends on your level of maturity n thinking n beliefs...delaying sex for a later part as in after marriage, many times has led to an incompatible sex life, causing problems n stress n tension ultimately leading to separation n divorce...in that way, wont people be breaking another "tradition" as so many call it...one cant break their marriage?? That belief would then be contradicting this one, my friends...

So, i guess, we are all sensible n logical citizens of india...whether its for fun or love, if one wants to indulge in sex, n if its consensual from both sides, i don't see any problem...just that keep it safe n protected...we wouldn't want u to contract HIV or gonorrhoea now, would we?😆

Lets us all look forward to staying in a country which has the correct sense of morals which dont revolve around topics like pre marital sex, as that, my india forum people, is a matter of individual choice...nothing wrong in having sex before marriage...if ure of legal age n its protected of course😉

Hopefully, i havent hurt anyones feelings...please know that that wasnt my intention at all...
Would love to hear ur views on this...
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Sex is something VERY private to each person... so, it's really each ones wish what they do. It depends on each ones values, mentalities, etc. A person shouldnt be judged on this basis, it was his/her personal life... 

The question is not whether we BELIEVE in pre-marital sex, it happens universally, in tribes, villages, towns, cities across the world, so there's no point in saying whether one "believes" in it or not.. 😆 It happens everywhere, no matter what you say or believe. The real issues are -
- unwanted pregnancies,
- effects of birth-control pills(IDK much about this but, I have heard about side-effects of BCs, from both married, unmarried, or maybe they're myths, I'd like to hear something on this),
- being cheated(like being video-taped, MMS-ed, etc)

I wouldnt mind at all if my future-husband had his share of pre-marital "indulgences", as long as he can merge his soul with mine ❤️ lol.

It shouldnt be an issue really... sex is very personal, and should be relgated to ones private life only. Issues like unwanted pregnancies should be focussed upon.

Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: SayaneeH.Lecter

"Marriage is a social prostitution" right.   

No. Not right.
Prostitution is one night stand whereas marriage is supposed to be seven janam ka saath.

Originally posted by: Franco

I believe in sex anywhere anytime 😳😳

🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣