Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: -Roshan-

No, I don't. I may not the best example for moral judgment, but I do know my limits, and I do have respect for my peers and the upbringing of my parents. And when I say that, I am talking about respecting their advices that they have always given me, which include refraining from indulging in an intimate relationship with a person I am not legally married to.

I personally am on the same page as my peers and elders, as I feel the pleasure derived from using my body is reserved for only that person whom I would be legally married to - my wife! No matter how many years I would date a person and be totally in love with them, I would never unzip my pants until we exchange our rings.

That is my personal philosophy and opinion about 'pre-marital' sex.

I totally agree with you that's why I want to get married to a guy like you with aache morals one in a million guys like you 😳
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Vote for Roshan woo hoo 🥳 he wins this debate for me ;)
YES - I had sex when I was 14
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheBoss

YES - I had sex when I was 14

OMG you have any kids ? LOL
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
And was that the only time you had sex?
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
I shouldn't be asking personal questions nevermind LOL
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Are we all indoctrinated with the belief that sex is everything that many are going down the try before you buy route?  Arranged marriages will fail but I doubt if sex is the only issue.  And why do you call it a western influence?  Did it never happen previously?
-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
How can you say arranged marriages will fail ?? Guy and a girl can fall in love after getting an areanged marriage and then it's no different than a love marriage cause love is there lolEdited by -SunnyLeone- - 10 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thought I'd missed a word.  Some arranged marriages.  But the consensus on what I perceive to be arranged marriage may differ from what you may consider.  Compatibility is the key point to all relationships.  The lucky ones will find love, others compromise or get out.  
But the question about pre marital sex is down to personal choice and what one person is comfortable with may not be the same for another.
How about nobody gets married -- life would be so much better, stress free and people will live a long life and their self confidence wouldn't hit a low.