Debate Mansion

Do you BELIEVE in PRE-MARTIAL SEX? - Page 3

-SunnyLeone- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Marriage makes a family a world without a family ? Would seem kind of odd lol and I want kids ;)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: TheBoss

How about nobody gets married -- life would be so much better, stress free and people will live a long life and their self confidence wouldn't hit a low.

Strangely I am finding myself agreeing with you but I am seeing a big hurdle in that logic. 
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: Xarina

Are we all indoctrinated with the belief that sex is everything that many are going down the try before you buy route? 

Only some people view it as try before you buy. Some people like someone and don't feel they need to wait for marriage before sex. Some people just want to enjoy sex without strings attached. I'm sure there are other good reasons so many people have sex before marriage.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: -SunnyLeone-

Marriage makes a family a world without a family ? Would seem kind of odd lol and I want kids ;)

You don't need to marry to have kids. You can adopt. Get a sperm donor. Get a baby daddy. For men baby mama or surrogate. Whatever.

Either way.

You + Your kids = family. Spouse - optional.

You + Spouse = family. Kids - optional.

You + loved ones = family. Cliched relationships- Optional.
Edited by return_to_hades - 10 years ago
Xarina thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

Only some people view it as try before you buy. Some people like someone and don't feel they need to wait for marriage before sex. Some people just want to enjoy sex without strings attached. I'm sure there are other good reasons so many people have sex before marriage.

Yet we put it on a pedals and say what is right and what is wrong.  I reckon when you find the one it doesn't matter if it is before or after marriage. @ bold I guess there are.  Can't think of any right now.
Edited by Xarina - 10 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

YES - I had sex when I was 14

14...???!!!!...Wow...well played...At your age I used to listen my grannies bed time stories..😆
Heart thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Believe in Pre-marital sex? It is varies from person to person.
But I don't think it is morally wrong. We are way past the "Oh my god pre marital sex is so wrong!" phase. Your choice is totally up to you, but there is not need to be repulsed by the idea.

The conception of marriage being the only "right" way to start a family, in my opinion, is absolutely rubbish. What is wrong with an unmarried single parent raising a child on his own? If the family is happy then I don't see why that is wrong and why that is looked down upon. Why so judgemental people!  

This content was originally posted by: Vinzy

14...???!!!!...Wow...well played...At your age I used to listen my grannies bed time stories..😆

You are a late bloomer -- no worries dude/dudette, I wish you make up for all of it in the coming new year.
This content was originally posted by: Xarina

Strangely I am finding myself agreeing with you but I am seeing a big hurdle in that logic. 

All the hurdles that you see are self created -- the best thing about being single is not having to wake up the same person every morning, loath about it and feel miserable. I've been doing it for way too long and I honestly have no regrets, infact not getting married has been the best experience of my life.
Xarina thumbnail

All the hurdles that you see are self created -- the best thing about being single is not having to wake up the same person every morning, loath about it and feel miserable. I've been doing it for way too long and I honestly have no regrets, infact not getting married has been the best experience of my life.

Unfortunately some of us have already gone down a certain road and the ties that bind are psychological as well as financial.  You are living life according to your own means and rules but what about the future?  Sorry to ask, I know this thread relates to a different topic altogether.