Do you BELIEVE in PRE-MARTIAL SEX? - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
Make no mistake -- I understand what Im saying is easier said than done -- I would hate to bring the gender here but it is true that it is much more harder on girls to think/feel/dream that way due to all the constant nagging, societal pressures and expectations.

As for the future who knows? But why waste your today for your tomorrow and what are the guarantees? I will see how it goes, if and when it feels that I really need a paper to prove my relationship then perhaps I would give it a serious thought but at present Im able to do and live my life just like a married man. 

Even when I see my exes I feel happy in my heart there is no bitterness among us, I dont think I can be like that with my wife, being bossed around, being angry, being bitter and living day after day being miserable is pointless.

But just a tip to all the guys some countries take a live in girlfriend as a wife if she has been with you for certain x amount of years so brothers make sure you keep that in mind and end it  before the due date so that you don't have to sign your life savings to her.
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
And the name calling and disdain that society throws towards girls is one helluva deterrent.  
As for the future have you read the parable about the ant and the cricket?  Story goes that over the summer while the ant toiled away preparing for the winter, the cricket spent his time singing and relaxing.  When winter came he was totally unprepared.  My meaning is this and it is something that I am taunted with many times,  while you are young, you don't care for the future-it's a long way off.  But who is there for you in your old age?  Who will look out for you? 
I have never expected anyone to do anything for me -- that logic has served me well and kept me happy. The less expectations the better and the less heart break. 
Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Cool logic but if someone does something or cares for you without being asked, would you refuse?  
Can't believe that I am agreeing with what you have just written. If you expect, prepare to be let down.  I will grow old but have no illusions that my husband will look out for me and nor will I compel my children to care for me.  If they do, that will be a bonus I guess.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TheBoss

You are a late bloomer -- no worries dude/dudette, I wish you make up for all of it in the coming new year.

Thanks for the wishes.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...but compare with 14eeen...yes, am a late bloomer lol...adding my friend's dialog...'Better late than pregnant.'..πŸ˜†

opportunity knocked, but by the time I took off the chain, pushed back the bolt, unhooked two locks and shut off the alarm, it was too late..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
McNinja thumbnail

Yes, but I don't believe in the Easter Bunny, if that counts for anything. 

More seriously, I don't see why pre-marital sex is considered a modern thing. People have been engaging in pre-marital sex for centuries, and often in ways more lewd than we like to think. Humans have always been hornballs. It's the idea of being open about it that seems modern more than anything else. 
Edited by McNinja - 10 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
I don't know why sex has to be a package deal with marriage. Imagine finding out that your husband completely sucks in the sack on your wedding night. I can't imagine anything worse. πŸ˜†

But hey that's just me. To each his own.
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I personally don't believe in pre-marital sex. I think sex is not just physical, it's also emotional and spiritual. And I would rather share something special like that with my significant other (after marriage) whom I truly love. 
Ive seen many girls who always believed in saving themselves and waiting for their knight in shining armor -- eventually the consensus was that it wasn't just worth it and the way they made it to be wasn't all that special after all.

That's coming from married women who later regretted being the perfect and obedient wife.
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

yeah i believe in pre-marital sex poore tan-man-dhan se. As someone once said, caste no bar, religion no bar, character no bar, sex bar bar.πŸ˜†

of course when it comes to marriage, i think most people including myself would PREFER someone who's not tasted ghat ghat ka paani.πŸ˜† I agree with MischiefManaged that it's spiritual/ emotional. Why go with soiled maal when one can have something freshπŸ˜† (now here come the brickbatsπŸ˜†)