Debate Mansion

Do you BELIEVE in PRE-MARTIAL SEX? - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
No such thing as fresh maal -- only spoiled maal and inexperienced mall -- the one who is oblivious to reality maal -- the one who are superficial and over the top maal.

<==== Prefers experienced girl than Virgin's anyday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheBoss

No such thing as fresh maal -- only spoiled maal and inexperienced mall -- the one who is oblivious to reality maal -- the one who are superficial and over the top maal.

<==== Prefers experienced girl than Virgin's anyday.

yeah sure, like munni bai's in paharganj? There's lots of experience there if that's what you're looking for.πŸ˜†
Edited by BirdieNumNum - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

yeah sure, like munni bai's in paharganj? There's lots of experience there if that's what you're looking for.πŸ˜†

Ummm... Yeah Munni bai anyday than the drama queen with her debilitating injuries, over the top restrictions and out of earth expectations. Im not running a charity here -- this should be give and take, not boring like clockwork.
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheBoss

Ummm... Yeah Munni bai anyday than the drama queen with her debilitating injuries, over the top restrictions and out of earth expectations. Im not running a charity here -- this should be give and take, not boring like clockwork.

ok that's fine but my comments were for someone who's partner/ spouse material. I'd certainly not go looking for someone in paharganj for that.πŸ˜† As far as pre-marital goes, does it really matter whether or not they have unreasonable expectations? You can always get rid of them if they become too much trouble.πŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
BirdieNumNum thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: charminggenie

And you drop a Paharganj reference, was it something you borrowed from Dev D?. Oh Mr Bird, you never fail with the laughs. Postponing the bricks and the bats for some other time. Let me enjoy this game a bit!

lol i am better off using my own ideas. From where i am, there's not much there for me to borrow from anyone.πŸ˜† Now who or what is DevD?πŸ˜†

ps- i think every Delhi kid has heard of paharganj, or should if he hasn't. There's more learning to be had there than St Columbus, Mayo and Doon put togetherπŸ˜†
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

lol i am better off using my own ideas. From where i am, there's not much there for me to borrow from anyone.πŸ˜† Now who or what is DevD?πŸ˜† . Pssh , get some points for originality then! the learning did you wellπŸ˜†!

ps- i think every Delhi kid has heard of paharganj, or should if he hasn't. There's more learning to be had there than St Columbus, Mayo and Doon put togetherπŸ˜†. And Amen to that! 

minelove24 thumbnail
western countries are totally different..India is male dominant country though situation is changing but still majority of cultures in India is basd on male domince..in western countries may be its normal bt in India its very sensitive topic..sex with no sure commitgnent is not so acceptable thing...sex is imp in marriage life ..due to this bond betn hubby wify bcms strong with more emotional attachment. Bt premarital sex is nt in the frame of attachment if this is case of only live in type reln..so i think just for need,or for fun premarital sex is nt acceptable
Why do we still have this debate? Or did I mistakenly enter a time machine? πŸ€ͺ
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, I do. Because I don't believe in marriage.πŸ˜‰