Debate Mansion

Do you BELIEVE in PRE-MARTIAL SEX? - Page 6

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: krystal_watz

Why do we still have this debate? Or did I mistakenly enter a time machine? πŸ€ͺ

Well, depending on what your beliefs are you have either travelled back in time or forward in time.

This content was originally posted by: Rehanism

Yes, I do. Because I don't believe in marriage.πŸ˜‰

If marital' ceases to exist is pre-marital' still a valid notion?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rocky009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Determining sexual compatibility is equally important, like all the other things, those are important for a happy marriage. So, I do like the concept of living together before marriage, which gives Both the partners a real time opportunity to understand the compatibility. You only go to this stage, if you are seriously considering to get married to each other. So premarital sex in such situation is important and needs to be there.

Pre marital sex doesn't mean having casual sex with just anyone or buying sex. Apply morality here if you can. But in the name of morality, most people won't mind indulging into these kinds of sex and avoid where it's really necessary for a happy marriage.

That's my view on premarital sex folks πŸ˜›
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: return_to_hades

Well, depending on what your beliefs are you have either travelled back in time or forward in time.

If marital' ceases to exist is pre-marital' still a valid notion?

No, it isn't.

However Marriage still exists; its just me who doesn't believe in this institution. Its like asking, "Do you believe in a non-religious notion of God?" Many would respond in affirmative. Such people are called deists. While religions exist, that question would be valid. So as long as marriage exists, notion of pre/non-marital sex should also exist. Generally non-marital sex is used to describe adultery, though it can cover pre- as well. But I think in case of people who are committed not to marry, non- is a more appropriate prefix than pre-.
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sex is nt d only things that guarantees a healthy relationship ... There is other factors as well.
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: drashti10

western countries are totally different..India is male dominant country though situation is changing but still majority of cultures in India is basd on male domince..in western countries may be its normal bt in India its very sensitive topic..sex with no sure commitgnent is not so acceptable thing...sex is imp in marriage life ..due to this bond betn hubby wify bcms strong with more emotional attachment. Bt premarital sex is nt in the frame of attachment if this is case of only live in type reln..so i think just for need,or for fun premarital sex is nt acceptable

Well, my friend, I live in the US. I have friends from India, Russia, Canada, Australia and some middle eastern countries as well who strictly feel that sex is a post-marriage thing! Everybody's not the way we think...hollywood movies are not I'll say a total reality. All kindza people live everywhere. It just depends on their thinking. It's their personal choice...
If one of the partners don't wanna have sex before marriage, then that should be acceptable to the other! And if both want to have sex, then, fineman...go ahead n enjoy!
I must say that sex has nothing to do with 'MODERNISM'!
Edited by be-happy-always - 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: krystal_watz

Why do we still have this debate? Or did I mistakenly enter a time machine? πŸ€ͺ

Because this is the 2013 version.  πŸ˜‰
This content was originally posted by: Rehanism

Yes, I do. Because I don't believe in marriage.πŸ˜‰

Good answer.  πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  What does that mean?
My most successful Debate Mansion topic in a long time!  Thanks everyone for making this a hot discussion.  The follow-up is coming!  
be-happy-always thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: -Roshan-

No, I don't. I may not the best example for moral judgment, but I do know my limits, and I do have respect for my peers and the upbringing of my parents. And when I say that, I am talking about respecting their advices that they have always given me, which include refraining from indulging in an intimate relationship with a person I am not legally married to.

I personally am on the same page as my peers and elders, as I feel the pleasure derived from using my body is reserved for only that person whom I would be legally married to - my wife! No matter how many years I would date a person and be totally in love with them, I would never unzip my pants until we exchange our rings.

That is my personal philosophy and opinion about 'pre-marital' sex.

you are definitely a strong opinioned person! Good to read such posts😊 where people don't consider and connect sex with modernism!