Do you BELIEVE in PRE-MARTIAL SEX? - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
I may have lost my wings but I have not lost my dignity.
I believe in minding my own business as to what two consenting adults do behind closed doors. 
Here the question TM has put up is very crucial i.e the stress on the word "BELIEVE"...

So my answer would be:
No, I do not believe in pre marital sex at all but that does not mean I look down ppl who does it. it is completely an individual choice. For me Sex does not form the basis of a relationship..u might have a great sex before marriage but it might not translate into a happy marriage..relationship is based on understanding and mutual respect..if that falls in place everything else falls in place...
Originally posted by empusa

Here the question TM has put up is very crucial i.e the stress on the word "BELIEVE"...

So my answer would be:
No, I do not believe in pre marital sex at all but that does not mean I look down ppl who does it. it is completely an individual choice. For me Sex does not form the basis of a relationship..u might have a great sex before marriage but it might not translate into a happy marriage..relationship is based on understanding and mutual respect..if that falls in place everything else falls in place...

bold - same opinion.
Originally posted by Rambo.Rajkumar

Yes
Yes
Yes

I think it's a must these days.

๐Ÿ˜†
editEdited by Pritam-Das - 10 years ago
Originally posted by reeha...k

I believe in minding my own business as to what two consenting adults do behind closed doors. 

Good point!  ๐Ÿ˜Š
Well if i want to have few minutes pleasure i can do it but in the end committment matters to me i will never have ONS with some1 for tympass well i have relationships but i never gone beyond kiss if i ever do cross my limits with a person that person will be the gal who i want to be get married i know how to keep it up in pants i dont want to give fake hopes to some gals simple as that i know people will find it old fashioned thinking๐Ÿ˜†Edited by adyluvskat - 10 years ago

I believe it is a personal choice for two consenting adults. It's funny as I'm watching a show currently, where a woman is giving a speech about how she was waiting out for marriage and didn't. Sorry off point but was just coincidental. 

Personally, I feel that if this topic is linked to marriage then if it is an arranged marriage or not, having sex before marriage does not change that. Sex is a part of marriage but it is not a marriage. They will succeed or fail for various reasons.

I believe that it is each person choice. If they want to wait, that should be respected, if they wanna sleep with the person they have committed to in a non legal way that should be respected and if people want to sleep around well then each to their own. We all make our beds, (no pun intended) we make our choices and as long as we can stand by them without regrets then what another says does not matter.

Frequent change of  clothes, toys, games, mobile phones is fine but similarly changing human partners is a sign of superficiality and lacks of depth in the relationship. But it is the age of disposables so OK. Each one to his or her own ๐Ÿ˜›