Poll Question :

Arundhati's Elimination is DID's Lost!

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 10 years ago
~Considering what i have seen till now~

1. Her mega audition performance was one of the strongest, everyone knows that.

2. She got POTD for her trio act with Chow and Juhi. She was definitely better than Juhi according to me.

3. In the group act, she stood out for me with her expressions, attitude, grace and moves.

4. Even in the small clip (during rehearsals) that was shown before her solo performance, i could         clearly see how good a dancer she is compared to others. 

5. Coming to her solo, i personally loved it. What she did was not just contortions, it was pure dance. Even Master Mudassar loved her performance and did not point out a single flaw.  

I am not saying its unfair, i am just saying its disappointing to see such a great dancer leave the show so early. 

Loved her spirit though, when at the end she said "Aaj thori si galti huwi hai, toh, but, abhi sab kuch khatam nahin hota hai. Age bhohot kuch karna hai jake, toh dekhte hai kya hota hai age"

Edited by dazey - 10 years ago
i think dere should b 3rd option 4 do u waant eliminations in d 1st round o nt?/////
Originally posted by misha65

i think dere should b 3rd option 4 do u waant eliminations in d 1st round o nt?/////

Ya i also wish there was no elimination in the first week. :(  
Missing Arundhati already!
Exactly... she was one of my favs and thought she may win the title!!
Actually both her and Sunil were from my fav list to compete but what a shock man!!

I guess they will bring these 2 again to the show through the wild card round...
I think that there should not  be any elimination in the 1st round...as the one who goes first never gets opportunity to show his/her talents..
Originally posted by kitzzz1998

I think that there should not  be any elimination in the 1st round...as the one who goes first never gets opportunity to show his/her talents..

That's so true. I agree.
Originally posted by kitzzz1998

i agree with you. im sad she got eliminated so early
Same hea... I doono wats wrng dey took vijendra nidhi and arundati who are fab dancres